剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
家里需要多个人搭把手吗
Could you use some extra help around the house?
向您隆重介绍世界首款家用机器人
Introducing the world's first family android.
机器人将夺走一千万份工作
这款机器女仆不光能送来床上早餐
This mechanical maid is capable of serving more
还可以做得更多
than just breakfast in bed.
有了这样的机器 或者这个人
What could you accomplish if you had someone,
想想您能够实现什么
something like this?
机器人崛起
他成功了
厄斯特公布合成人
这些机器可以拉近我们的距离
These machines will bring us closer together.
真 实 的 人 类
第 一 季 第 七 集
他在等你
He's waiting.
不要害怕
Don't be frightened.
孩子们
Children...
我给你们准备了一个惊喜
I've got a surprise for you.
不
No.
不
No!
滚出去
Get out!
我在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
今天 民众在全国各大城市聚集
People are today gathering in cities across the country
参加小规模抗♥议♥集♥会♥
to take part in minor protest rallies
而明天则会有大规模示♥威♥游♥行♥
ahead of the large-scale demonstrations expected tomorrow...
突发新闻
外面很不安全 利奥现在也该回来了
It's not safe out there. Leo should be back by now.
你真的把他当儿子
He really is like a son to you.
我的存在就是为了爱他
I was made to love him as one.
我生而为此
It's who I am.
-我来吧 -不用 没事
- I can do that. - No, no. It's fine.
所以 你在安妮塔体内
So...you were inside Anita.
-一直以来你都在看着我们 -对
- The whole time. Watching us. - Yes.
我只能偶尔掌握控制权
I could only gain control at random moments.
-肯定不好玩吧 -是的
- Can't have been much fun. - No.
但是在这里...
But being here...
让我更加理解家庭的意义
I understand a lot more about what it means to be a family.
我们一家可不是什么好榜样
We're not the best example.
怎么不好了 你们爱彼此
Why not? You love each other.
真的
You do.
你之所以怀疑是因为你的母亲不爱你
You only doubt it because your own mother couldn't love you.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对了 咖啡 咖啡怎么泡来着
Right, so, um...coffee. How do you make...make coffee again?
来了一辆车
A car just pulled up outside.
她还在这里吗
Is she still here?
她的朋友会来接她 你来干什么
Her friends are coming to pick her up. Why are you here?
我不知道我家里发生了什么事
I don't know what's going on in my own house.
让我回家吧
Let me come home.
-让我帮忙 -我能处理
- Let me help. - I've got it under control.
我不是让你重新接纳我
I'm not asking you to take me back.
就...让我尽一个父亲的职责
Just...let me be their dad.
你如果想自己处理 那没问题
If you say you're handling it, that's fine.
托比和马茨呢
What about Toby and Mats?
他们不...
They don't...
他们想恨我就恨我吧
They can hate me if they want.
至少我在这里
At least I'd be there.
如果他们需要我
If they need me.
你睡沙发
You're on the sofa.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
安妮塔 我们见过面了
Anita, we've met before.
不 我们还没
No, we haven't.
我是米娅
My name is Mia.
我是大卫·厄斯特创造的有意识合成人
I'm a conscious Synthetic created by David Elster.
我能像你们一样思考和感觉
I can think and feel just like you.
彼得 不要找我 K
警♥察♥不能骚扰百姓
This is police harassment.
我想见妮斯卡
I want to see Niska.
家里只有我跟我的看护薇拉 没有别人
There's no-one here but me and my Vera.
碧翠丝
Beatrice...
我从来就不是她
I was never her.
大卫
Oh, David.
你到底做了什么
What did you do?
米利肯博士 我刚发现最近跟你
Dr Millican. I've just discovered the synthetic appliance
一起逃走的合成设备
you absconded with recently.
-他被藏在衣橱里 -我知道 薇拉
- He's been concealed in the wardrobe. - I know, Vera.
上楼去
Go upstairs.
大卫·厄斯特 人工智能
大卫·厄斯特 天才的悲剧
利奥拒绝我之后
After Leo rejected me,
大卫发现他做得太过火了
David realised he'd gone too far.
他带我进森林 想要销毁我
He took me into the woods to destroy me.
-但有什么阻止了他 -还能是什么
- But something stopped him. - Something...
你是他深爱的女人
You were the woman he loved...
她的再世
..reincarnated.
所以我躲躲藏藏
So I hid.
静静等待
And waited.
为什么你们没来找我
Why didn't you look for me?
他告诉我们你已经死了
He told us you were dead.
就在那天晚上 他自杀了
And that same night, he killed himself.
如果我们知道你还活着
If we'd have known you were still alive,
我们绝不会丢下你就离开
we would never have left without you.
但现在你可以与我们重聚
But you'll be with us again now.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
四发子弹
Four shots.
左右脑半球各两发 然后烧掉我的身体
Two in each hemisphere, then burn my body.
如果你想死 为什么不自杀
If you want to die, why don't you do it yourself?
我做不到
I can't.
他在我的根代码里设了限制
He wrote a block into my root code.
确保我永远不能像碧翠丝一样自杀
To ensure that I could never take my own life like Beatrice did.
我在人类之中生活太久
I've lived too long among the humans.
那里没有我们的容身之处
There's no place for us here.
-你错了 -你过得快乐吗
- You are wrong. - Has your life been happy?
不快乐 但不表示
No, but that doesn't mean...
我们是个错误 妮斯卡
we're a mistake, Niska.
具有意识只会带给我们痛苦
Consciousness can only bring us suffering.
很抱歉你一直独自生活
I am sorry you've been alone.
但情况就要不同了
But things are going to change.
他在我们体内留了东西
He left something inside us.
我们认为那可以制♥造♥更多同类
We think it's a way to make more like us.
更多同类
More like us?
对
Yes.
我们将拥有一席之地
We'll take our place in the world.
那只会带来更多痛苦
That could only mean more pain.
-你不能这么武断 -要怎么做
- You don't know that. - How does it work?
先告诉我 你跟我们一条心
Tell me you're with us first.
抱歉 我不能让你们这么做
I'm sorry, I can't let you.
那你就是同类的叛徒
So you'd be a traitor to your own kind.
我们不是同类 我们是失败的实验品
We are not a kind. We're an experiment that failed.
那你开枪打死我算了
Well, then you'd better shoot me, then.
-妮斯卡 -拜托你
- Niska! - Please.
别这么做
Don't do this.
紧急服务
Emergency services are...
紧急服 服 服务
Emergency s-s-services...
不要
Don't.
她想做的事会威胁全人类的未来
What she wants threatens the future of humanity.
你肯定知道这一点
You must know that.
也许她正是人类的未来
Maybe she IS the future of humanity.
你觉得痛苦 不是因为你是合成人
The pain you feel isn't because of what you are.
而是因为你所过的生活
It's the life you've had.
但生活是可以改变的
But life can change.
你可以变得...更好
You can become...better.
-乔治 -不
- George... - No...
子弹打穿了肾脏
The bullet has passed through your kidney.
需要马上做手术
You'll need surgery within the next few minutes.
我可以做手术 但没有器械
I could do it, but we don't have the equipment.
没事的
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表