剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
她不在机器里面了
She's not in there.
米娅不在了 马克西 她死了
Mia's gone, Max. She's dead.
不 你错了 我见过她
No. You're wrong, I've seen her.
不 你看到的只是机械应答
No, no. What you saw was an echo.
安妮塔的人格已经清除了旧数据
The Anita personality has purged the old data,
没有一点她的踪迹了
there's...there's no trace of her.
我已经试了所有方法
And I've tried everything.
我不同意 我能试一下吗
I don't think so, can I try something?
你怎么能做我做不到的事
What could you do that I can't?!
你对我们一无所知
You don't know anything about us.
现在你把它带回家吧
Now, just go home and take it with you.
她是你的
She's yours.
不 她已经不是了
No, she's not any more.
玛蒂达
Matilda?
我想你同学说的对
Your school friend is right.
我们应该回去了
We should go home now.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
通话记录
老妈 7
你还在里面 我知道
You're still in there. I know it.
抽烟 喝酒
Smoking, drinking,
偷家里的车 叛逆少女的日常
stealing the family car. Such a teenage cliche.
爸妈现在还在外面找你呢
They're still out looking for you.
成人模式 已安全激活
你个小变♥态♥
You little pervert.
跟你聊天真愉快
Nice talking to you.
-你居然上了她 -巴不得呢
- You had sex with her. - I wish.
-谁 -安妮塔
- Who? - Anita.
你到底跑到哪儿去了
Where the hell have you been?!
你脑子有病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?!
闪边儿 你才有病吧
Get off. You're mad.
派对那天 你拒绝了那个妹子
After the party you gave that girl the brush-off
-就是为了回来搞安妮塔吗 -我没有
- so you could come back and shag Anita? - No.
-到底咋回事 -成人码在周六激活了
- What are you on about? - Sex code. Activated Saturday.
那跟我有毛关系
I didn't do anything!
你就是不想挨骂吧
You're just trying to get out of a bollocking.
是她偷了家里的车 妈你别搞错了
She's the one who stole the family car, Mum, remember!
我会收拾她的 不用你操心
Oh, she's in big trouble, don't you worry.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
不是
No!
我才不...你得成年
I'm not gonna... You have to be 18.
-我不能的 -装得真像啊你
- I couldn't! - You're such a liar.
也有可能是搞错了 我打电♥话♥问一下
Maybe it's a mistake. I'm calling the shop.
没有搞错 对不起 我不该这么做
It's not a mistake. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it.
天啊托比 你怎么能
Oh, Tobe, how could you?!
恶心
Disgusting.
先出去 我回头再找你
Get out. I'll deal with you later.
你让我说你什么好呢
I don't know what to say to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
先去睡吧
Go to bed.
我们明早再谈
We'll talk in the morning.
她还好吧
She's OK?
她说只是不想我们送安妮塔走
Mm-hm. She said she just didn't want us to send Anita back.
车还好
Car's all right.
你怎么了
Are you OK?
你儿子跟我们的合成人上♥床♥了
Your son had sex with our Synth.
什么
What?
在佩尔索纳的报告里
It's on the Persona report.
写着"成人模式已激活"什么的
"Adult mode activation" or something.
我是说 那你...
I mean, have you...
问过他了吗
spoken to him about it?
他说他很抱歉 而且不会再做了
He said he's sorry and he wouldn't do it again.
她救了他的命 而他却做出这种事
She stopped him being run over and he does that to her.
他还是个孩子嘛
Well, he's...a teenage boy.
我不是说这事儿不严重
Oh, I didn't mean it's not a big deal.
-要我上去一趟吗 -别了
- Shall I go up? - No.
我说我们明早再聊
I said we'd talk in the morning.
也好
Ok.
我来吧
I'll do it.
可能好点儿
Might be better.
好吧
Fine.
乔治...可能...谋杀
George-could-murder...
谋...
m-m-m...
请您描述一下那个人的外貌
Please give me a description of the man.
好的 这个人...
OK. That one is...
您有什么问题
What is your emergency?
我是说 他们不会伤人的
I mean, none of them will hurt you.
您能给我念一下序列号♥吗
If you could read me the serial number.
就在下唇内侧
It's just inside the bottom lip.
就是这个 对对
That's right, yeah.
合成人登记卡
姓名 乔治 米利肯
好的
Right. OK, Um...
放那儿别动
Leave it alone now
会有人来回收它的
and someone will come and pick it up.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, no, thank you.
再见
OK. Bye-bye.
您需要我派一个合成人小组去回收吗
Would you like me to send a Synthetic unit to collect it?
不 这个由我亲自处理
No, I'm dealing with this one personally.
不要偷听我打电♥话♥
Don't listen to me when I'm on the phone.
德拉蒙德警长
DS Drummond,
您被要求留在这里 因为最近...
you are required to remain here, as recent...
你闭嘴吧
Stick it up your bollocks.
他说了"谋杀"之类的话
He said something about a murder.
鉴于新闻报道的 我想最好还是上报
And what with the news, I thought best to report it.
你这么做就对了
You did the right thing.
其实我以前处理过这个合成人
I've actually dealt with this one before.
老旧型号♥ 几周前就该被回收了
Ancient model. Should have been recycled weeks ago.
就在这里
It's just over here.
他刚才还在的啊
Oh, well, he was.
利奥
Leo.
等等 我跟你一起去
Wait. I'm coming with you.
不
No.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不知道 米娅死了 弗莱德被抓了
I don't know. Mia's dead, Fred's gone.
都结束了 你应该学会自己照顾自己了
It's over, and it's time you learned to take care of yourself.
-但是我们是家人 -不 我们不是
- But we're a family. - No, we're not.
妮斯卡是对的 不在我身边你会更好些
Niska was right. You'd be better off without me.
你看看... 跟着我过的都是什么日子
Look at the... Look at the life I've shown you -
像动物一样被猎杀 东躲西♥藏♥
hunted and hiding like animals.
你一直都竭尽全力
You've always tried your best.
你一直都尽力保护我们
You've always tried to protect us.
那又怎么样呢...
And...?
我已经失败了
I've failed.
别拉我 马克西
No, Max.
离我远点
Leave me alone!
利奥·厄斯特
都准备好了
Everything's ready.
我们开始吧
Then let's begin.
我真的很抱歉
I truly am sorry.
你妈妈说...
Mum said...
你跟安妮塔睡过了
you slept with Anita?
我撒谎了
I lied.
你为什么要撒谎
Why would you do that?
我不知道 你来告诉我
I don't know. You tell me.
我就知道
I knew it.
是你干的
It was you.
那你为什么跟你妈说是你
Why did you tell Mum it was you?
我不能让她知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
I couldn't let her work out the truth, could I?
你们俩 你们...
You two, you...
你们一直都在吵架 但是...
You've always argued, but...
最近吵得更厉害了
it's worse these days.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表