剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
你就叫安妮塔 确认
Your name is going to be Anita. Confirm.
已确认
Confirmed.
谢谢 乔
Thank you, Joe.
那 你叫什么名字
So, um, what's your name?
我叫安妮塔·霍金斯
My name is Anita Hawkins.
一个月内可以退还 我们到时候再说
We've got a month to take it back. We can talk about it then.
我们怎么买♥♥得起的
How the hell can we afford it?
特♥价♥促销
Special offer.
分期五年 比买♥♥车还便宜
Over five years, less than we pay for the car.
五周前
我们得远离大路
We need to get off the road.
-报告电量 -22
- Charge levels? - 22.
31.
百分之七十
70%.
11.
天要黑了
It's getting dark.
找个隐蔽的地方
Find somewhere that we can't be seen from the road
安营扎寨
and set up camp.
用剩下的燃料充电
Charge with what fuel we've got left,
马克西和我再去找些来
and Max and me will look for some more.
收起来
Put that away.
要是他 我们就跑
If it's him, we run.
是狐狸
A fox.
利奥
Leo.
不要
No!
停下
Stop!
别走
Wait!
停下
Stop!
不要
No!
需要我帮你收拾行李吗 洛拉
Would you like me to unpack your case for you, Laura?
不 不用了
No, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨利姆·萨迪克
Salim Sadik?
我在找这个合成人
Hey, I'm looking for this synth.
什么时候带过来的
Oh, when did you bring it in?
没有 她被偷了
I didn't. She was stolen...
大概五周前
about five weeks ago.
我知道这里是你用来转移赃物的幌子
I know you use this place as a front to move boosted units.
你威胁我吗
You threatening me?
怎么 觉得被恐吓了
Why, do you feel threatened?
我没见过她 我们金盆洗手了
I have never seen her. We don't do that no more.
那谁干这行 告诉我名字
Who does? Give me a name!
赛拉斯
Silas...
赛拉斯·卡佩克 满意了
Silas Capek, OK?
她可能损坏了
Perhaps she's been damaged!
或被重新编程 或被摧毁了
Or reprogrammed...or destroyed.
别这么说 想都别想
Don't say that, don't even think that.
她被那些倒卖♥♥贩带走 卖♥♥到了别处
She's been taken by junkers, sold on somewhere,
就像弗莱德和妮斯卡
just like Fred and Niska.
那为什么唯独她联♥系♥不上
Then why's she the only one that hasn't been in contact?
跟我来
Come on.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
看看这一桌子
Look at all this.
是派对吗
Is it a party?!
不 苏苏 早饭就该这样
No, Soph. This is what breakfast is supposed to be like.
-爸爸 果酱 装在这里面 -是啊
- Dad, the jam's in a...a thing!! - Yeah.
你觉得呢 马茨
What do you reckon, Mats?
觉得什么
What?
哈伦父母的那个一日三餐都做得这么丰盛
Harun's parents' one does this three meals a day.
安妮塔 拿红糖来 我讨厌白糖
Anita, brown sugar. I hate white.
安妮塔 等等
Anita, stop.
她不是奴隶
She's not a slave.
她就是个奴隶
That's exactly what she is.
家里有了安妮塔不代表你们三个
Having Anita doesn't mean you three
就可以整天在家闲坐着
get to sit on your bums all day.
老天呐 那已经很干净了 快坐下吧
For God's sake, that's already clean! Just sit down.
洗碗机那么多年一直辛勤工作
The dishwasher's worked nonstop for years.
-干嘛不给它开个派对呢 -闭嘴 马茨
- Why don't we throw it a party? - Shut up, Mats.
我们知道你喜欢她
Oh, because we can't guess why you
"精斑床单"兄
like her so much, Crusty Sheets.
够了 玛蒂
Oh, enough, Mattie!
要是早知道你要跟我们共进早餐 安妮塔
If we'd known you were going to be joining us for breakfast, Anita,
我就给你准备点微芯片了
I'd have got some micro-chips.
很抱歉 安妮塔 我丈夫在开玩笑
I apologise, Anita. That was my husband trying to be funny.
终于有人觉得我的笑话好笑了
Finally, someone to laugh at my jokes.
你是指除你之外吗
Besides you, you mean.
安妮塔 你可以停下来了
Anita. You can stop now.
拒绝来访
看不懂门上的字吗
Can you not read?
当然看得懂 米利肯博士
Yes, I can read, Dr Millican.
我是琳赛·基瓦努卡 负责你的社工
I'm Lindsey Kiwanuka, your case worker.
我们的预约你一次也没来
You've failed to keep any of your appointments with us.
管理过度的保姆式专♥制♥政♥府♥
Nanny State Gestapo.
稍等一下
Give me a minute.
你一个人住这么大的房♥子啊
Big place to have all to yourself.
资料上说你没有家人住在附近
I see you have no family nearby.
"独居的生活在年轻时是痛苦的
"I live in that solitude that is painful in youth,
但在成年之后却甘之若饴"
"but delicious in the years of maturity."
爱因斯坦说的
Einstein.
你的合成人在家吗 你居然有原版D系列的
Is your synth in? Wow. You have an original D-series.
不在 他去杂货店买♥♥东西了
No. He's out grocery shopping.
真遗憾 不过我有个好消息
That's unfortunate. But I have good news.
你有资格享受升级服务
You qualify for an upgrade.
这些好家伙
One of these bad boys.
一个顶十个D系列
Can do ten times what a D-series can do.
她能精确调整你的用药
She can fine-tune your medication,
制定锻炼计划以降低健康风险
develop exercise plans to lower your risk,
用一根手指就能给你测血压
take your blood pressure with a finger.
不是现在 薇拉
Not now, Vera.
她还能检查前列腺吗
Does she check the prostate too?
现在的这个跟我相处得很好
Look, I'm happy with the one I've got.
我的健康状态很好
And my health is just fine.
资料上说你
It says here you suffer
饱受失忆和四肢痉挛的折磨
memory loss and tremors in the extremities.
乔治 法律要求我
George - the law requires me
检查一下你现有陪护的情况
to give your companion the once-over.
我还会再来的 如果你的D系列检查不合格
I will be back soon, and if your D-series fails the check,
不管你是否愿意 都会配给你一个这样的
you get one of these whether you like it or not.
医疗部门订购了五十万个可不是闹着玩的
The Health Service hasn't ordered half a million of them for fun.
我们先告辞了 薇拉
We'll show ourselves out. Vera?
乔治
George!
你找到我了 恭喜你 轮到我了吗
You found me! Congratulations. Is it my turn now?
游戏结束了 奥蒂 你赢了
Game's over, Odi. You won.
你想来点面包夹果酱吗 乔治
Then would you like some toast and jam, George?
你最喜欢杏酱了
Your favourite is apricot.
这是玛丽参加你侄子詹姆斯婚礼时穿的外套
This is the jacket Mary wore to the wedding of your nephew James.
有个小宝宝吐了口奶在上面
A baby regurgitated on it.
在这里
Here.
邓肯家的小女孩
Duncan's little girl.
波莉
Polly?
莫莉
Molly?
霍莉·爱丽丝·麦基尔罗伊
Holly Alice McIlroy.
玛丽没有生那个婴儿的气
Mary was not upset by the infant's actions.
当然了 她非常喜欢婴儿
No, she was nuts about little babies.
走吧孩子 不能又让你在烤面包机上短路了
Come on, son. Don't want you shorting out on the toaster again.
哈伦怎么样了
How's Harun?
已经不是我男朋友了 如果你想问这个
Not my boyfriend, if that's what you're getting at.
-你回来待多久 -拜托 马茨
- How long you back for? - Come on, Mats.
我只是想知道你什么时候又要离开
I just want to know when you're going away again.
这次怎么不一样 以前你都会打电♥话♥
Although it was different this time. Usually you call.
这次你都没有打电♥话♥来
This time you didn't bother.
我想要打给你们的 抱歉
I tried to. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表