剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
我想出去呼吸一下新鲜空气
I could do with some fresh air.
利奥·厄斯特发现你们大脑里藏着东西
Leo Elster. Found something hidden in your heads.
需要你们所有人在一起才能解锁
It needs all of you to unlock it.
看来你也是才知道啊
Oh, I see that's news to you too.
资助我工作的人很担心
The people who fund my work are worried.
他们想让我杀了你
They want me to kill you.
摧毁人类的一项杰出成就
Destroy a marvel of human accomplishment, just like that.
都怪我
It's all my fault.
是我提出
I spun the yarn.
合成人的崛起会导致人类的终结
Visions of Synthetics rising up and exterminating us.
可事实是 你我之间不会对立
Truth is, there'll be no great struggle between you and me.
只会齐心协力
Only a coming together.
一个小装置让我的心脏正常工作
A gizmo keeps my heart beating on time.
人类中的机器
The machine in the human...
机器中的人类
The human in the machine.
两者之间界限逐渐模糊
The lines are blurring.
可是这些人
Now, these people,
却想阻碍未来的发展大势
they are trying to hold back the future itself.
那你想干什么
So what do you want?
继续大卫的工作
To continue David's work.
告诉全世界他们不用害怕你们
To show the world it doesn't need to fear you.
是学校的表演
It's the school play,
我们得打扮成动物
and we've got to dress up as animals.
就是我们书里写的
It's in the book we're reading.
威尔金森老师说我可以演猫
Miss Wilkinson said I can be a cat,
所以我需要耳朵和尾巴
so I need ears and a tail.
爸爸度完假能及时回来看我的演出吗
Will Daddy be back from his work holiday in time for my play?
苏苏 你该准备去上学了
Right, Soph, it's time for you to get ready for school.
安妮塔 帮她准备好吗
Anita, give her a hand, would you?
我想当有橙色斑点的白色♥猫♥咪
I want to be a white cat with orange bits!
安妮塔会怎么样
What's going to happen to Anita?
我不知道
I don't know.
又不是她的错
It's not like it's her fault.
她怎么可能十四岁
How can she be 14?
平均寿命周期不该是四年吗
Isn't the average life cycle, like, four years?
真希望当时没买♥♥她
I wish we'd never got her.
今天你能接苏苏回家吗
Could you bring Soph home today?
-你♥爸♥爸 -汤姆是谁
- Dad... - Who's Tom?
-不用你操心 -你跟别人有一腿吗
- No-one for you to worry about. - You shagging someone else?
-那个人就是汤姆吗 -你怎么跟我说话呢
- Is that who Tom is? - Don't you dare speak to me like that!
天哪 马茨 我不会对你♥爸♥不忠
For God's sake, Mats, I'd never do that to your dad.
-那他是谁 -不重要
- So, who is he? - It's not important!
还不重要 爸爸都走了 对他来说很重要
Not important?! Dad's bloody gone! It seemed important to him!
有些事不用你知道
You DON'T get to know everything!
好吧
OK.
妈妈 要想别人留在你身边
You know, Mum, if you want to keep people around,
你总得偶尔说句实话吧
you have to tell them the truth once in a while!
托比
Tobe.
你听我说
Oh, hear me out.
我是个笨蛋 我不该那么做的
Look, I was a idiot. I shouldn't have done it.
我犯了愚蠢的大错
It was a horrible, stupid mistake.
但那是我跟你妈妈之间的事
But it's just between me and your mum, all right?
才不是 你怎么能对妈妈做这种事
No, it's not! How you could you do that to Mum?
对我们 对安妮塔做这种事
To us, to Anita?
对安妮塔
To Anita?
-托比 她 -爸爸 我们在乎她
- Tobe, she's... - Dad, we care about her.
你怎么就是不懂
How can you not get that?
如果她关机太久 我的医生会收到通知
My GP gets notified if she's powered down too long.
我也没打算在这里待那么久
Well, I'm not going to be here that long.
利奥一找到其他人 就会来接我的
Leo will send for me. As soon as he's found the others.
然后呢
Then what?
我可能要去会会你的老朋友
I may visit your old friend.
怎么了
What?
你这煞星气质跟谁学的啊
Where'd you learn to be so ominous?
我叫你坐着
I told you to sit.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我也不听你的命令
And I don't take orders from you.
-你不会杀我的 -为什么
- You're not going to kill me. - Why not?
因为 你喜欢我 妮斯卡
Because...you like me, Niska.
-你怎么知道 -你告诉我的
- How did you come to that conclusion? - You told me.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
你当然有
Sure you did.
就是这样我才知道你真的有意识
That's how come I know there's something really going on in there.
人类的沟通
Human communication.
语言只是最表层的
Language is just the top level.
然后是肢体语言
Then there's all the stuff you try to say with your body,
然后才是深层的表达
then you get into the deep shit.
所有你不想说的事情
Everything you're trying not to say
会在言语之间 颦笑之中泄漏出来
in the space between words and looks.
你已经告诉我很多事情了
You've already been really talking to me.
我告诉你什么了
So what am I saying?
你说你很抱歉
That you're sorry...
-为自己的所作所为 -那你根本没有仔细听
- ..for what you did. - Then you're not hearing me.
是你没有仔细倾听自己
Then you're not hearing yourself.
你应该害怕我
You should be scared of me.
我妻子过世了
My wife died...
死得很痛苦 我中过一次风
in pain, and I had a stroke,
失去了大部分关于她的记忆
which stole almost all my memories of her.
害怕你对我来说简直是浪费时间
Being scared of you would be a real waste of my time.
为什么我应该后悔夺走一条无用的生命
Why should I regret the loss of one worthless life?
不是"应不应该"的问题
Forget "should".
而是"我到底后不后悔"
It's just "Do I regret or not?"
你可以帮我吗
Would you help me?
-我不服侍人类 -不是服侍
- I don't serve humans. - Not serving.
是帮助
Helping.
-他罪有应得 -这能由你决定吗
- He deserved it. - And you get to decide?
你好 乔治 你想来点
Hello, George. Would you like some...
奥蒂
Odi.
我应该不让爸爸说出来
I should have told Dad not to say anything.
-这样一切就没事了 -托比
- Then everything would be fine. - Toby...
你会觉得我是变♥态♥
You would have thought I was a creep.
但那又怎样
But so what?
-爸爸就不会离开了 -没用的
- He'd still be here. - It wouldn't have been OK.
反正我会很难受
Not with me.
那不是你
That's not you.
要喝杯茶吗
Want a tea?
你不是该去乐队练习吗
Hey, aren't you supposed to be at band practice?
我不想去
I didn't feel like it.
反正玛蒂要我接索菲回家
Mattie asked me to bring Sophie home anyway.
为什么她自己不去
Why couldn't she do it?
-她在哪 -不知道 她还没回家
- Where is she? - Don't know. She hasn't come home yet.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true,
你真是我们的朋友 为什么还把我关起来
and you are actually our friend, then why am I still a prisoner?
你还没答应帮我
You haven't agreed to help me yet.
你可以瞬间扭断我的脖子
You could snap my neck in the blink of an eye.
我是乐观主义者 不是笨蛋
I'm an optimist, not an idiot.
我很小的时候 我父亲送给我
When I was very young, my father brought me
一只受伤的狐狸幼崽
an injured fox cub he found.
它的腿断了 被压碎了 活不久了
Its leg was broken - crushed. It could not survive.
他把它给我 想看看我会做什么
He gave it to me, wanted to see what I'd do.
我不想做出选择
I didn't want to make that choice.
但他让我自己处理
But he left me with it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
麻醉它
Put it to sleep.
修好了它的腿
Fixed the leg.
非常困难
It was very difficult.
但一周后它又能走路了
But a week later it could walk again.
我就把它放了
I set it free.
我把我做的告诉我父亲
When I told my father what I'd done,
他说我撒谎
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表