剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
But then...then...then...then...
在医生那儿 她笑了
At the doctors, she laughed.
你也笑了 乔治
You laughed too, George.
玛丽说我可以 可以 可以
And Mary said I could...could... could...could...
可以 可以笑
could...could...could laugh.
你想来点面包夹果酱吗 乔治
Would you like some toast and jam, George?
你最爱的 的 的是杏酱
Your favourite is...is...is... is...apricot.
你觉得这音乐怎么样
What would you say if I asked what you thought of this music?
我觉得演奏得非常好
I'd say it's very well played.
你这么说的根据在哪
What do you base that on?
我把演奏的音调 音色
I compare the pitch, tonality
还有节奏
and rhythm of the performance
与我所得到的乐谱对比...
to the sheet music that I access via...
不 我问的是 你觉得怎么样
No. Do you think anything of it?
抱歉 洛拉 恐怕我不明白你的问题
I'm sorry, Laura. I'm afraid I don't understand the question.
一边做千层面 一边和该死的机器人谈哲学
Making lasagne and talking philosophy with a bloody tin can.
对了 蔬菜应该好了
Right. Those veg should be done.
妈妈 我想给安妮塔一个晚安吻
Mummy! I want to give Anita a goodnight kiss!
抱歉 洛拉 我完全可以胜任急救
I'm sorry, Laura. I'm fully qualified in first aid -
索菲刚才有危险 我优先考虑了她
I prioritised the risk to Sophie's safety.
索菲 你个傻姑娘 你知道
Sophie, you silly girl, you know
在炉子旁边的时候应该小心 快上♥床♥睡觉
you're supposed to be careful around the oven. Bed - now!
这些机器降低了人类存在的价值吗
Have these machines devalued human existence?
把机器类人化的最佳理由
The best reason for making machines more like people
就是不要把人变得机器化
is to make people less like machines.
中国女工每天花十一个小时缝足球
The woman in China who works 11 hours a day stitching footballs,
孟加拉国的小男孩
the boy in Bangladesh
拆解轮船时吸入毒气
inhaling poison as he breaks up a ship for scrap,
玻利维亚的矿工冒着生命危险下井工作
the miner in Bolivia risking death every time he goes to work.
这一切都可以成为过去了
They can all be part of the past.
成人选项 1♥8♥禁♥
合成人的应用解放了人类
Synthetic devices free people.
我们把人类当作机器太久了
We've treated people like machines for too long.
是时候解放人类的思想 身体
It's time to liberate their minds, their bodies
使他们能自♥由♥思考 感受...
to think, to feel...
活得更有人性
to be more human.
但是有很多人认为工作是人类的权利
But a lot of people would argue that work is a human right.
辛勤工作让你觉得自我价值得到了实现
If anything, the hard work gives you a sense of self worth.
我想你应该先去微芯片车间工作一个星期
I think you should spend one week working in a microchip facility.
所以 我们都要去当诗人了吗
So, we're all going to be poets or something?
鬼话连篇
What a load of crap.
混♥蛋♥ 我还在看呢
Oi, slag-chops, I'm watching that!
去你自己房♥间看 小屁孩
Watch it in your room, knob-cock.
-好了 你们两个 都回房♥间 -真的吗
- All right, both of you, to your rooms. - Seriously?
-快去 -我又不是十二岁
- Now! - I am not 12.
-为什么你每次都这样 -咋了啊
- Why do you always have to do this? - Do what?
你总是把事情搞砸
You just ruin everything.
我刚听见后门打开了
I think the backdoor just opened.
肯定是玛蒂又去吸烟了
Must be Mattie smoking again.
然后你就大吵大闹
You'll have a screaming row,
她就会跑到别处吸烟
then she'll smoke somewhere else for a bit.
还是小偷来光顾比较让人省心
Fingers crossed it's only burglars.
安妮塔 我们睡下后你必须呆在室内
Anita! You need to stay inside after we go to bed.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
当然 洛拉 对不起
Of course, Laura. I'm sorry.
今晚月色很美 您觉得呢
The moon is beautiful tonight, don't you think?
他们不可能问出那样的问题
They're not supposed to ask questions like that.
他们也不会出差错的 不是吗
They're not supposed to have accidents, either. Are they?
不退
We're not taking it back.
我们有必要害怕合成人吗
Should we be afraid of our Synthetics?
亿万合成人在世界各地工作
Hundreds of millions operational across the world
没有一起有确实证据的
and not one single verified
合成人故意伤人的事件
instance of a Synth knowingly injuring a human.
他们唯一目的就是让我们的生活更美好
Their sole purpose is to make our lives better.
他们是没有意识的
They aren't sentient,
也没有任何思想 感情和知觉
they don't have any thought, emotion or awareness.
程序中的阿西莫夫模块意味着
The Asimov blocks in their programming mean that
阿西莫夫定律即为机器人三定律 机器人不得伤害人类 或因不作为使人类受到伤害 除非违背第一法则 机器人必须服从人类的命令 在不违背第一及第二法则下 机器人必须保护自己
他们根本不可能对我们造成任何伤害
they simply aren't able to do us any harm.
如果你找不到她了呢
What if you can't find her?
我们会找到她的 马克西
We'll find her, Maxie.
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
她也爱我
And she loves me.
但是你认为某天我们会制♥造♥出
But do you believe that one day we will have
具有真正人工智能的合成人吗
a truly artificially intelligent synth?
可以和人类一样思考和感受的合成人
One that thinks and feels like a human?
如何复♥制♥一件连自己都不能理解的东西呢
How can we replicate something we hardly understand in ourselves?
如何判断我们的复♥制♥是否成功呢
How would we even know if we succeeded?
你承认这是你们工作的方向了吗
But you admit it's something you're working towards?
我们只是未雨绸缪而已
Think of the problems to solve before we get there.
人类感情是什么 比如 什么是爱
What is human emotion? For example, what is love?
它是我们与生俱来的还是后天习得的
Is it something we are born with or can it be learnt?
褪下小裤裤 别脱下来
Panties down. Not off.
那些阴暗情绪又是什么呢
What about the darker feelings?
什么是恐惧 愤怒 暴♥力♥
Fear? Anger? Violence?
没有这些 人类意识就不完整
Human consciousness is not complete without them.
还有记忆 我们的记忆主观 易错
And memory - ours are subjective, fallible...
但如何教一台电脑学会遗忘
But how do you teach a computer to forget?
或是学会做梦 人类大脑需要做梦
Or to dream? It's something our minds need to do.
一个有意识的合成人需要做梦吗
Would a conscious Synth have to be able to dream?
也需要做噩梦吗
To have nightmares?
当然不需要 他们不过是机器而已
Of course not, they're just machines.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表