剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Leo, are you trying to steal a car?
不是 只是借辆车
Nope. Borrow one, if anything.
难不成背你去找米娅吗 马克西
What do you want me to do, Max? Carry you to Mia?
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
你觉得米娅见到我们会高兴吗
Do you think Mia will be happy to see us?
谁见到我们会不高兴
Who wouldn't be happy to see us?
现如今我们见到的大多数人都不太喜欢我们
Most people we meet nowadays don't seem to like us very much.
好吧
Yeah, well...
那是他们还没有机会了解我们
they just haven't had a chance to get to know us yet.
这辆车没锁
The car was unlocked.
谢谢 我发现了
Yes, thank you, I can see that.
-我们找到的坐标并不精准 -没错
- The coordinates we have aren't exact. - No.
如果不知道准确位置
So how are we going to find the forum user
我们怎么找到那个论♥坛♥用户
if we still don't have their precise location?
别担心 我有个办法找出来
Don't worry about that, I've got a plan to flush them out.
等下 托比
Wait, Toby.
让我来吧
May I?
在派对上玩得开心 托比
Enjoy the party, Toby.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们会出去一阵子 索菲在别人家过夜
They'll be gone for a while. Sophie's at a sleepover.
这房♥里只剩我们了
Got the place to ourselves.
你觉得我们办个两人派对怎么样
What do you say we have a little house party of our own?
其实 我也要出门
Actually, I'm going out as well.
去哪
Where?
工作上的事 刚决定的
It's a work thing. Last-minute arrangement.
还有谁跟你一起去
Who else is going?
没谁
No-one you know.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
不好意思
Sorry.
安妮塔 你害怕过吗
Anita, do you ever get scared?
我觉得每个人都会害怕
I think everyone does.
咱约法三章 如果你喝太多
OK, ground rules - if you drink too much,
我是不会抬你回家的
I'm not carrying you home.
不许在我面前嗑药
Don't do drugs in front of me.
我不想跟你那些小朋友聊天
I don't want to talk to any of your little friends,
也别尝试跟我的朋友上♥床♥
and don't try and have sex with any of my friends.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没了 就这些 好好玩吧
No, that's it. Try and enjoy yourself.
托比
Toby!
卡洛琳
Hey, Caroline.
大家都不知道你会不会来
No-one knew if you were coming or not!
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
我在洗衣机里藏了点果酒
I've got some ciders hidden in the washing machine.
好 那太好了
That would be nice.
班上的同学
Girl in my class.
安妮塔 你能登录洛拉的电脑 对吧
Anita, you've got access to Laura's desktop, haven't you?
你能查下她的电邮 日历和电♥话♥吗
Can you check her e-mails, calendar, phone?
除非主人授权
I am not able to access personal information
我不能获取个人信息
unless requested to by the owner.
好吧 车上有防盗追踪设备 对吧
All right, well, the car's got one of those anti-theft tracking devices, right?
你可以接进去 进行定位 对吧
You can tap into that, can't you? Find its location?
那是我的车 安妮塔 我想追踪它
It's my car, Anita. I want you to track it, please.
车正在布鲁克斯街向北开
The car is currently driving north on Brooks Street.
这里太吵 想跟我出去聊聊天吗
It's noisy in here. Do you want to go outside and talk?
我能听清
I can hear OK.
我是说你想去别处吗 就我俩
I mean, do you want to go somewhere? Just you and me.
就你和我
Just you and me?
我想去
I do.
真的 真想去
Really, really do.
但 我做不到
But, erm, but I can't.
你当然可以啊
Of course you can.
不行
No, I can't.
我心有所属了
There's someone else.
我想我喜欢她
I think I like someone else.
这是你的损失
Your loss.
是啊
Yeah.
车现在在哪
Where is it now?
埃德蒙兹街
Edmonds Street.
已经停那3分28秒了
It's been there for three minutes and 28 seconds.
好吧 她停车了
Right, so she's parked.
给我确切的位置 门牌号♥多少
Where exactly is she, what house number?
没有该信息
I don't have that information.
交叉比对洛拉的工作和埃德蒙兹街
OK, run a cross check on Laura's work and Edmonds Street,
看有没有她的同事住那
see if anyone she works with is living there.
未查到洛拉公♥司♥有员工
I can find no record of anyone at Laura's firm
住在埃德蒙兹街
living on Edmonds Street.
有没有叫汤姆的人住那
Is there anyone called Tom living there?
埃德蒙兹街有三位居民的
There are three residents on Edmonds Street
名字叫托马斯
with the first name Thomas.
我要去那
I'm going over there.
别这样 乔
Don't do that, Joe.
你不懂我现在的感受
You don't know how this feels.
你怎么能 你又没有感情
How could you? You can't feel.
你不会懂的
You have no idea.
下午5点22分
At 5.22PM,
洛拉与亚历山德拉·肯尼迪女士通了电♥话♥
Laura dialled the landline to a Mrs Alexandra Kennedy
约了今晚在她家见面
and confirmed a meeting at her house this evening
谈论她的诉讼案件
regarding her lawsuit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很惊讶你给我打电♥话♥
I was surprised to hear from you.
你的公♥司♥说不会接我的案子
Your firm told me that I didn't have a case.
没错 他们 我们是这么决定的
Right, yes. They did. We did.
我就是想做个后续调查 如果可以的话
I just wanted to do a follow up, if that's OK?
当然可以
Oh, of course.
我想问你俩几个问题
I wanted to ask you both some questions
关于剧院发生的事
about what happened at the theatre.
我们坐下来看戏
Well, we settled down to watch the play.
二十分钟不到 一个接待员走过来
20 minutes in, an usher comes along and tells me
让我把霍华德带出去
that I need to take Howard out.
不允许合成人入内
No Synths allowed.
但霍华德不是一般的合成人
But Howard's not just some Synth.
哪些方面
In what way?
他理解他所看到的
He understands what he's watching.
真的吗 霍华德
Is it true, Howard?
你看戏的时候 有什么感觉
When you watch the plays, what do you feel?
看情况吧
It depends.
有些戏剧应该让你发笑
Sometimes plays are supposed to make you laugh,
有些就该让你哭泣
sometimes they're supposed to make you cry.
并不能一概而论
All plays are different.
那么这场戏
This play, then.
你被撵出去前 对它有什么想法吗
How did it affect you before you were thrown out?
故事开始 当推销员威利·罗曼
The story begins when Willy Loman, a travelling salesman,
回到他在纽约布鲁克林的家
returns to his family home in Brooklyn, New York City.
他的妻子起身迎接他
His wife gets up to meet him...
那是剧情梗概 霍华德
That's the plot, Howard.
你有什么感受
What did you feel?
有时候真希望我的家人也有使用指南
Sometimes wish my family came with instructions.
或者我有也行
Or me.
成人选项 1♥8♥禁♥
你能感觉到尴尬吗
Can you feel awkwardness?
倒也无妨
Just as well.
真好奇什么都感觉不到是什么样子
Wonder what it's like, not feeling anything.
一段时间之后 肯定会变得单调乏味吧
It's got to drag, after a while, hasn't it?
我是说这个怎么样 这个解锁后
I mean what about this? This unlocks you,
会让你变得有激♥情♥
makes you...passionate.
那是一种感觉
That's a feeling.
能创造出激♥情♥的表象
It creates the impression of passion.
只是模拟出的情感
It's a simulation of an emotion.
是的 但那是一种好的情感
Yeah, but it's one of the good ones,
至少我记忆中是这样
as far as I can remember.
你想试试吗
Do you want to try it?
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表