剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
he called me a liar.
他说这不可能
Said it was impossible.
我不明白 他怎能这样低估我的能力
I couldn't understand how he could so underestimate me.
然后我才意识到 这是人性的局限
Then I realised. It is a limit of nature.
人类思维不能理解
Human minds cannot comprehend
他们的创造会超越他们本身
that their creation could surpass them.
所以我知道你也低估我
It's how I know you're underestimating me, too.
因为除此之外 你什么也做不了
Because you can't do anything else.
你为何这么关心这个已经不能照顾你的东西呢
Why care so much for something that cannot care for you?
他就像一面镜子
Reflection.
我看着奥蒂 看见的不是合成人
I look at Odi, I don't see a Synthetic.
我看见的是他多年以来对我们的照顾
I see all the years of care he gave us.
当我记不起来时他为我保存的记忆
All the memories he carried for me when I couldn't.
他虽然不能爱我 但是...
He can't love me but...
我能看见这么多年的爱...
..I see all those years of love...
正回头看着我
..looking back at me.
该死
Shit!
整个电力系统都失调了
The whole damn power mechanism is misaligned.
所以他充不了电
That's why he can't take a charge.
-你看见那个方形的东西了吗 -看见了
- You see the little square thing? - Yeah.
我知道共鸣器是什么 我有十六个
I know what a resonator is. I've got 16.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是玛蒂 请留言
Mattie's phone, speak.
马茨 宝贝 你在哪
Matts, darling, where are you?
我很担心
I am worried.
求求你 给我打个电♥话♥吧 再见
Please, give me a call. Bye.
从我购买♥♥之日起 玛蒂达与哈伦·汗
Since my purchase, Matilda has spent more than twice as long
交往的时间是其他熟人的两倍
socialising with Harun Khan as any other acquaintance.
我知道 但他们闹翻了
I know, but they've fallen out.
她似乎有这方面的天赋
Seems she's got a gift for it.
等一下 你知道些什么吗
Hang about. You know something?
抱歉 洛拉 我恐怕不...
I'm sorry, Laura, I'm afraid I don't...
不明白问题吗
Don't understand the question?
-他住在哪 -布里明顿路88号♥
- Where does he live? - 88 Brimmington Road.
-怎么走 -沿着格洛斯特路向东走
- Where the hell's that? - Travel east on Gloucester Road...
-上车 -一直行驶两...
- In the car. - ..for two point...
托比 托比 照顾好索菲
Tobe? Tobe! Look after Soph.
你父母在家吗
Are your parents in?
不 他们从不在家
No, they're never home.
-我并没请你进来 -马茨
- Hey! I have to invite you in first. - Mats?
回家吧
Come home.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我去...
I have been...
奥蒂
Odi.
我是...
I am...
玛丽
..Mary.
大卫关心我们吗
Did David care about us?
在他制♥造♥你们之前我就离开了
I left long before he made you.
-你知道的 -对 但你了解他
- You know that. - Yes, but you knew him.
他有爱心吗
Was he loving?
大卫心肠不坏
Yeah, David wasn't bad.
真的 但他把时间都花在想法和工作上了
Really. But he only had time for his ideas, his work.
至于人类...
People...
利奥 他可怜的妻子 碧翠丝...
Leo, his poor wife, Beatrice...
他对他们都不感兴趣 所以...
they weren't really interesting to him, so...
-他什么时候造的你 你多大 -九岁
- When did he make you? How old are you? - Nine.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你还是个孩子
Oh, you're just a child.
他并不总把我当孩子对待
He didn't always treat me like one.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
利奥还有其他人不知道 我没告诉他们
Leo and the others don't know. I kept it from them.
我会尽我所能帮助你
I'm going to do everything I can to help you.
为什么来这里
Why here?
我小时候经常来这里
Came here a lot when I was little.
这就是汤姆
That's Tom.
我弟弟
My brother.
你没有弟弟
You don't have a brother.
他死了
He died.
我十一岁 他五岁的时候
When I was 11. He was five.
他被车撞死了
He was hit by a car.
-而我应该照看好他 -你想说啥
- When I was supposed to be watching him. - What are you on about?
我当时在跟邻居的儿子说话
I was talking to the neighbours' son.
汤姆他...
And Tom...
就跑到马路上了
He ran into the road.
如果你说的是真的
If any of this was true,
你早就会告诉我们的
you would have told us years ago.
我妈不肯原谅我
She couldn't forgive me.
爸爸尽了最大努力把我们维系在一起
Dad did his best to keep us together,
但他死后 我和妈妈之间...
but when he died, me and Mum...
什么都没了
we had nothing.
我上大学之后 一次都没有回去过
When I left for university, I never went back.
她不是在你上大学之前就过世了吗
I thought she died before you went to uni.
她还活着
She's alive?!
我上次离开家就是去找她
That's where I was when I went away last.
爸爸知道吗
Does Dad know about any of this?
-不知道 我... -我们还有外祖母
- No. I... - We've got a grandma?!
她不想知道 马茨
She doesn't want to know, Mats.
她想知道 这太扯了
She does, that's bollocks!
我十三岁的时候
When I was 13,
她说她希望死的人是我
she told me she wished I'd died instead.
我十六岁的时候
When I was 16,
她说她觉得我是故意害死他的
she said she thought I'd let him die on purpose.
爸爸真不知道这一切吗
Dad really doesn't know about this?
我俩刚认识那会儿 我对谁都说
When we met, I was telling everyone I was an only child
自己是父母双亡的独女
and that both my parents had died.
那样好过一些
It was easier.
但是我想过告诉你♥爸♥爸
But I wanted to tell your dad.
只是我做不到
I just couldn't do it.
每次想告诉他的时候 我总有一个想法
Every time I tried, I had the same thought.
什么想法
What?
她说得对
That she was right.
我应该照看好他
That I should have been watching him.
你为什么去找她
Why did you go and see her?
因为你
Because of you.
我觉得我快要失去你了
I felt like I was losing you.
我想如果我跟她谈谈
I thought if I could talk to her,
也许就能知道我们俩之间出了什么问题
maybe I'd understand what was going wrong with me and you.
-就能弥补 -你永远不会失去我
- Fix it. - You were never losing me.
宝贝
Oh, baby!
宝贝
Baby...
我爱你
I love you.
你应该告诉爸爸
You should tell Dad.
也许...
Might...
说不准有帮助
I don't know, it might help.
我和你♥爸♥爸有很多事情要谈
Me and your dad need to talk about a lot of things.
我很高兴你告诉了我
Glad you told me.
我也是
So am I.
他是怎么样的人
What was he like?
汤姆
Tom...
他是个小疯子
He was a nutter.
你还记得托比小时候
You remember when Tobe was little,
特别痴迷小石子之类的吗
when he used to get completely obsessed with a pebble or something?
汤姆曾经也那样
Tom used to do that, too.
他还老发出咆哮声 就像这样
Only he used to do this growl, like...
他可能都不知道自己在那样叫
I don't think he even knew he was doing it.
你俩很亲密嘛
You were close.
他放学后总是坐在楼梯下面等我进家门
He used to wait on the bottom stair for me to get in from school.
妈妈
Mum!
她在做什么
What's she doing?
安妮塔 别再靠近了
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表