剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
你在撒谎吗
Are you lying to me?
我无法说谎
I cannot lie.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
我的程序不允许我说谎
I'm programmed not to lie.
我不能违反程序
I cannot contravene my programming.
-但是 -所以我无法说谎
- But... - Therefore, I cannot lie.
你可能出毛病 你可能坏掉
You can go wrong. You can break.
对 洛拉 但目前我没检测到系统故障
Yes, Laura. But I can detect no current system faults.
你对索菲出门这件事毫不知情吗
So, you don't know anything about Sophie being outside?
你听见我问你话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
有水
There was water.
有水是什么意思
What do you mean, there was water?
那天晚上下雨了
It rained that night.
索菲可能出门了
Perhaps Sophie went outside.
我知道她出门了 我说的就是这件事
I know she went outside, that's what I'm saying.
我会永远保护索菲
I will always keep Sophie safe.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
要我继续清理吗 洛拉
Would you like me to finish clearing up now, Laura?
快接 快接 快接
Oh, come on, come on, come on...
喂 你好
Hello... Hello.
我能和谁反馈一下
Is there someone I could speak to
我家合成人举止怪异
about the behaviour of my synth?
最近我购买♥♥了...
Um...I recently acquired..
妈妈
Mummy!
它们有没有可能出故障
Is it possible for them to have accidents?
妈
Mum!
索菲 你还好吗
Sophie? Are you all right?
我床底下有只狼
There's a wolf under my bed.
你只是做恶梦了而已 别怕
I think you had a nightmare, that's all. Don't be frightened.
抱抱
Cuddle.
抱歉 索菲 没有你父母的同意
I'm sorry, Sophie, I'm not allowed to touch
我不能碰你
you without your mummy or daddy saying it's all right first.
抱抱
Cuddle!
它要来吃我
It was eating me.
只要我在你身边
For as long as I am with you...
就决不让你受到伤害
no harm will ever come to you.
安妮塔
Anita!
马茨 你看到安妮塔了吗
Mats, have you seen Anita?
安妮塔 离她远点
Anita, get away from her!
-立刻到车上去 -你们要去哪儿
- Go and get in the car. Right now. - Where are you going?
抱歉 索菲 安妮塔必须离开 道别吧
I'm sorry, Sophie, Anita has to go away. Say goodbye, please.
不要 为什么
No! Why?
-她坏了 -没坏 她是我朋友
- She's broken. - No, she isn't! She's my friend!
苏苏 别这样 亲爱的 道别吧
Soph, please, darling, say goodbye.
索菲 妈咪说我坏了 那我肯定坏了
Sophie...if your mummy says I'm broken, then I must be.
你妈妈不会骗你
Your mummy wouldn't lie.
如果我坏了 就无法好好照顾你了
And if I'm broken, I can't look after you properly, can I?
再见
Goodbye.
再见 玛蒂
Bye, Mattie.
我来照看她
I'll look after her.
谢谢
Thanks.
没关系的 没关系的
Hey. Shh... It's OK. It's OK.
你还有全世界最生猛的姐姐呢
Hey, you've still got the most badass big sister in the world.
-用我开车吗 洛拉 -不用
- Would you like me to drive, Laura? - No!
请问你要带我去哪里
May I ask where you're taking me?
退货
Back.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表