剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
妈妈总是出差...
Mum's always away for work, and...
表面上看起来没事
You act like everything's cool,
但是 不是这样的
but...but it's not.
然后你就做了那种事
Then you do that.
你说啊
Say something.
你是我老爸 你就不敢说点什么吗
You're my dad. You're meant to say something!
妮斯卡...
Niska...
你没事儿吧
Is everything all right in there?
大卫让你能感觉到疼痛吗
David made you feel pain?
要获得真正的意识必须经历痛苦
True consciousness isn't possible without suffering
或者欢愉
or pleasure.
你害怕疼痛吗
Are you scared of pain?
我尽量避免疼痛
I try to avoid it.
那么死亡呢
And what about death?
死亡也是一种痛苦
If that's the way you think of it.
不 我不惧怕死亡
No. I don't fear that.
这使我比任何人类都更强大
Which makes me stronger than any human.
你错了
You got that the wrong way up.
如果...
If...
你不惧怕死亡 那你就没有真正地活着
you're not worried about dying, you're not really living.
你只是存在着
You're just existing.
你告诉别人我在这里了吗
Did you tell someone I was here?
没有
No.
我去开门
Stay here.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
德拉蒙德警长 特殊技术特勤组
DS Drummond. Special Technologies Task Force.
我能进来说句话吗
Can I come in and have a word?
我曾手下留情 米利肯博士
Tried to do you a favour, Dr Millican.
让您自己回收那个老式合成人
Told you you could recycle your out-of-date model yourself
结果你却把他随意丢弃在森林里
and you repaid me by fly-tipping him in the woods.
因此你将被罚款一百七十五块
I'm afraid that gets you a 175-quid fine.
-你找到奥蒂了 -别开玩笑了
- You found Odi? - Don't take the piss.
这里还有其他人吗
Is there someone else here?
我的新护理合成人
I have a new care model.
这样啊 我能跟它聊聊吗
Right. Can I speak to it?
她不在 去杂货店了
She's out...at the store.
你直说了吧
Please tell me
那个漏液的D系列在这 米利肯博士
that bleeding D-series isn't here, Dr Millican.
我倒希望他在
I wish he was.
那我检查一下 你不介意吧
Don't mind if I check, do you?
我们家...
We have a...
我们家房♥顶上有鸟窝
We have birds nesting in the roof.
如果我发现他在这
If I do find him here...
会告你浪费警力
we can charge you with wasting police time.
我见过人们藏匿合成人
And I've seen people hide Synthetics
你简直会被他们的人性光辉感动
in places that would make you weep for humanity.
我的看护薇拉
My Vera...
有点渗漏
..leaks.
她的充电接口有问题
Defective charging port.
拜托 这太扯了
Come on, this is crazy.
薇拉回来了
That's Vera.
薇拉
Vera.
这是警♥察♥
This is a policeman.
这所房♥子里最近出现过别的合成人吗
Have there been any other Synthetics in this house lately?
三天前 有一个D系列的合成人
A D-series Synthetic appeared three days ago
开着米利肯博士的车把他带走了
and drove Dr Millican away in his car.
车子在亨森林地那里
The vehicle collided with a tree
撞到了树上
in Henson Woodlands
导致米利肯博士的头部受了轻伤
and Dr Millican was treated for minor head injuries.
之后 那个合成人再没出现过
The Synthetic has not appeared since.
我知道你是谁 米利肯博士
I know who you are, Dr Millican.
你跟厄斯特♥共♥事过
You worked with Elster.
这几天的新闻一定让你非常骄傲吧
You must be very proud when you turn on the news these days.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
我们才是人类
集♥会♥ 本周六下午七点
坚决反对合成人
薯条
Chips?
这个通常意味着坏人跑掉了
That usually means the bad guys got away.
有时候我真想辞职不干了
Sometimes I think very seriously about jacking it all in
逍遥自在地生活
to become a millionaire playboy.
我查到了些事
I found something.
关于我们在找的那个合成人
On the Synth we're looking for.
但是我们得保密
But we've got to keep it quiet.
-怎么了 -我想她伪装成了人类
- What is it? - I think she's posing as a human.
她改变了瞳孔的颜色 还穿着人类的衣服
She's changed her eye colour, wearing human clothes.
她怎么可能做到这些
How is that possible?
不知道 但这就是我们没有进展的原因
No idea. But it's why we're drawing a blank.
我们的目标一直是合成人
We're looking for a Synth.
但其实我们该找的是一名人类女性
We should be looking for a woman.
你怎么查到这些的
Where did you get this?
她在一个搏斗俱乐部里袭击了人类
She went to a smash club and beat up the punters instead.
无论新闻怎么报道
No-one's ever going to believe a Synth
也不会有人相信合成人能做出这事
could do that, no matter what's in the news.
我需要你私下去调查所有她涉嫌参与的事
I need you to quietly get anything that mentions her description,
她作为人类在整座城里做的所有事
anything at all, for the whole city, but as a human.
肖对那个政♥府♥派来的家伙毫无保留
Shaw's funnelling everything to that government bloke.
如果我们想在他之前找到她
If we want to find her before he does,
这事只能你知我知
it has to be just you and me.
如果合成人现在能伪装成人类的样子
If they can pretend to be us now,
那一切就都不一样了
that changes everything.
《晨报》
合成人杀手之谜
我们正一点一点地丧失自我
We're giving ourselves away, piece by piece.
将我们之为人或曾为人的那些东西
We're handing over the things that make us who we are,
拱手让出
or maybe who we were.
-我们的责任 -对
- Our responsibilities. - Yeah.
-和尊严 -没错
- Our dignity. - Yeah.
看看四周
Look around.
这里曾经满是人类
This place used to be full of people.
有工作的人类
Working people.
我们设计 建造 制♥作♥
Creating. Building. Making.
一起努力 为自己赢得一席之地
Coming together. Earning a place in our society.
现在那些人不止失去了工作
Those people haven't just lost their jobs.
还失去了生活的意义
They've lost their purpose.
不单是工作
But it's not just work.
合成人也能抚养孩子 完全不需要你啊
Why raise your kids when a dolly can do it?
是啊
Yeah!
合成人也能做饭 你还费什么劲呢
Why cook your family a meal when a dolly can do it?
约会有什么意义 干嘛要认识别人
Why go on a date? Why try to get to know someone
花钱找合成人来一发不就好了
when you can pay a dolly for sex?
合成人已经侵入我们生活的方方面面
In every area of human life, they are coming between us.
我们不知道如何与人交流
We don't know how to connect to each other.
只知道如何与合成人交流
Only to them.
而现在我们甚至无法相信他们不会伤害我们
And now we can't even trust them not to hurt us.
我们踉踉跄跄地走到了悬崖边
We are stumbling towards the precipice,
我们自愿跑向悬崖
we're racing towards it, willingly,
脸上还带着笑 和合成人手牵手
with a smile on our face and a dolly's hand in ours!
没错 我们才是人类
Yes, we are people!
我们才是人类 我们才是人类
We are people! We are people!
我们才是人类 我们才是人类
We are people! We are people!
你和托比聊过了吗
Did you speak to Tobe?
这个
It...um...
不是他
It wasn't him.
我喝了几杯酒 然后
I'd had a few glasses of wine. And...
我那时很生你的气
I was pissed off with you.
我没事做 我只是
I... I was mucking about. I just...
我想看看会发生些什么 如果...
I-I wanted to know what would happen if...
这是个意外 等我意识到了 我
It was an accident. Before I knew it, I-I...
等你意识到了 然后呢
Before you knew it, what?
好吧
Ok.
我和安妮塔乱搞
I messed around with Anita.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表