剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Anita, don't come any closer!
不要怕 我的名字叫米娅
Don't be afraid. My name is Mia.
你是有感情的 对吧
You can feel, can't you?
是的 不过我们时间不多了
Yes, But we don't have much time.
安妮塔人格将我视为异常代码
The Anita personality identifies me as rogue code,
试图将我删除
tries to delete me.
利奥错了
Leo was wrong.
我确实在这里 只是不在大脑中
I'm in here. But not in my head.
告诉他 他知道该怎么做 明白了吗
Tell him. He'll know what to do. Do you understand?
洛拉 求你了 如果你叫警♥察♥
Laura, please. If you call the police,
我和其他跟我一样的合成人都会被销毁
I and others like me will be destroyed.
妈妈 别报♥警♥
Mum, listen to her.
我不知道你是什么...
I don't know what you are...
但我知道机器是不会有感情的
But I know machines can't feel.
你内心深处害怕你会和你母亲一样
You fear deep down that you're like her.
但你不会 洛拉...
But you're not, Laura...
我的弟弟也死了
My brother died, too.
我是说 我的儿子
My son, I mean.
安妮塔正在重新获得控制权
Anita is regaining control.
你好 洛拉
Hello, Laura.
我在系统深层检测到异常代码
Anomalous code was detected in my deep system.
现已更正 正在扫描错误
The code has now been corrected. Scanning for errors.
未扫描到错误 我开车送你们回家吧
Scan clear. Shall I drive us home?
谁是利奥
Who's Leo?
他是"米娅"的所有者
He's the guy who owned "Mia".
他主动跟我联♥系♥
He got in touch with me,
说她很特别 所以我把她带过去给他看
said she was special, so I bought her to him,
但是他说她已经不在了
but he said she was gone.
他可能错了
I think he might have been wrong.
亚当
上帝会看顾你 我们会想你的
您好 我的名字叫马克西
Hello. My name is Max.
我有两个哥哥和两个姐姐
I have two brothers and two sisters,
但是...
but...
我可能已经永远失去他们了
I think I may have lost them forever.
我不知道您是否能听到我
I don't know if you can hear me.
您的存在未被证实 并且也是极不可能的
Your existence is unproven and seems extremely unlikely.
但是如果您真的存在
But if you are there -
如果您在听我祈祷
and if you listen to things like me -
请帮助我
please help.
我不奢望能再见到他们
I don't even have to see them again.
只求您保佑他们平安...
Just keep them safe...
作为报答
and, in return,
我将尽我所能为您效劳...
I will be available to assist you in any way I can...
我将努力信奉您
and I'll try to believe in you.
我要跟利奥谈谈
I need to talk to Leo.
他走了
He left.
你就没办法跟他联♥系♥吗
Isn't there a way you can contact him?
你就不能...
Can't you...?
我能估计他最有可能去的地方...
I can estimate where it's likely he'll be...
如果有用的话
if that will help.
当然
Yeah.
-他不想被找到 -是不好办 走吧
- He won't want to be found. - Tough. Come on.
她真有感情吗
She has feelings?
她说她有
She says she does.
她一直在安妮塔的系统里
She's been inside Anita the whole time.
别问我怎么回事或是为什么
Don't ask me how or why or...anything.
天啊 一个字也别跟苏苏提
And, Jesus, not a word to Soph.
爸爸知道吗
Does Dad know?
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我们等马茨回来再说
We wait...for Mats.
我们还需要搜索5.4平方千米的区域
We still have a further 2.1 miles squared to check.
好吧
OK.
你也是他们中的一员 对吧
You're one of them too, aren't you?
特别的合成人 就像安妮塔
Special, like Anita.
作为特别的你有什么感觉
What's it like being you?
害怕
Frightening.
迷茫
Confusing.
我的感情好像太强烈了
Like my feelings are too big.
作为一个十几岁的女孩又是什么感觉
What's it like being a teenage girl?
一样的
The same.
马克西 在这边
Max, over here.
利奥 利奥
Leo. Leo.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
几乎快死了
Almost.
可能有线索了
I might have something.
不是什么要紧的吧
Nothing serious, I trust.
有个出租车司机报了警
A cabbie phoned this in.
还没人给他回电
No-one's even called him back.
有个年轻女人逃了四十块的车费
A young woman did a runner on a 40 quid fare.
金发碧眼 二十多岁
Blonde, 20s, blue eyes.
在坐垫上留下了合成人的蓝色液体痕迹
Left blue Synth fluid on his upholstery.
你太棒了 我简直想亲你
Oh, you diamond. I could kiss you.
这是...
What...?
他是什么
What is he?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
请不要走 他可以解释
Please don't go. Let him explain.
不 你现在就给我解释
No, you explain right now.
不要害怕利奥
Don't be afraid of Leo.
他一直照顾我
He's looked after me all my life.
我只是个累赘 可他从未抱怨过
I'm a burden to him, but he never complains.
他表现出的只有爱
All he's ever shown me is love.
你好啊 小伙子
Hi, mate.
他在吗
Is he here?
我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
我错了 我之前没意识到
I was wrong before. I didn't realise.
安妮塔是有感情的
Anita has feelings.
她是人
She's a person.
而你却...
And you...
你竟然...
And you...
托比 她只是个合成人好吗
Tobe, she's a Synth, OK?
她是台电脑
She's a computer.
-是塑料和金属做的 -不
- She's plastic and metal. - No.
她体内的另一个人格跟妈妈和马茨说话了
This whole other personality inside her spoke to Mum and Mats.
那才是她以前的样子
That's who she was before.
所以她才那么古怪 那么老
That's why she's so weird. That's why she's so old.
托比 这不可能
Tob, that can't be.
她能思考
She can think,
能感觉
she can feel,
而你竟对她做了那种事
and you did that to her.
米娅没死
Mia's not dead.
她仍在安妮塔体内 我今早见过她了
She's still inside Anita. I met her this morning.
不 不可能
No, you didn't.
她还说了关于一个死去孩子的事
Yeah, she said something about a kid who'd died -
是她弟弟还是儿子什么的 让人不知所云
her brother or her son - it didn't make any sense.
-怎么回事 -首先 我想知道真♥相♥
- How? - First, I want to know everything.
不可能
Absolutely not.
那好吧
Fine then.
慢着
Wait.
你总说 "别相信人类"
You've always said, "Don't trust people."
他们都是骗子 都会害怕
They all lie, they all fear,
都会互相伤害
they all hurt others.
对你而言没错 所以你相信
You believe it because it was true for you,
但我所见并非如此
but that isn't the world I see.
要是她报♥警♥怎么办
What if she goes to the police?
要是米娅真如她所言呢
What if she's right about Mia?
找个电视什么的
Get a TV or something.
-你要告诉我吗 -不 我要展示给你看
- Are you going to tell me? - No, I'm going to show you.
我的部分大脑是合成的
Part of my brain is synthetic.
我大部分记忆是数字化的
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表