剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Here, that's all I could find.
够了
OK, that'll do.
我们要修复他的充电回路
We need to repair his charge loop.
如果能使他的备用电源再次循环
If we can get his reserve power cycling again,
至少他就能充电
he'll at least take the charge.
如果备用电源故障 他就没戏了
If the reserve fails, we lose him.
备用电量低于百分之四
Reserve power at less than 4%.
该死
Shit!
-苏苏呢 -她没事 正在玩
- Where's Soph? - She's... she's fine, she's playing.
百分之二
2%.
我能做什么
Um, what can I do?
跟他说话
Talk to him.
马克西
Er... Max...
马克西 我
Max, it's, er...
我是托比
It's Toby.
你不会有事的
You're going to be all right.
你的
Your, er...
你的家人正在照顾你呢
your family are looking after you.
好了 开始吧
OK, let's do it.
把他的嘴掰开
Open his mouth.
百分之一
1%.
还是百分之一
Still 1%.
百分之二
2%.
百分之三 持续上升
3%, still climbing.
接下来呢
What next?
等着
Now we wait.
看看他会不会醒过来
See if he wakes up.
要多久才知道
So how long before you know?
充电十三个小时后 我们可以试着重启
We can try a reboot after a full 13-hour charge.
在那之前都不知道有没有用
No way to tell if it's worked before then.
他是我们当中最好的
He's the best of us.
为什么他们这么害怕你们
Why are they so scared of you?
可能因为我们计划征服地球
I think it's our plan to conquer the planet
并且奴役人类
and make humanity our slaves.
抱歉
Sorry.
开个玩笑
That was a joke.
原来你也可以面无表情地讲笑话啊
So you can do deadpan.
真不错
That's good to know.
那
So, um...
如果他是弟弟 你就是哥哥了
are you the big brother, if he's the little one?
他是无趣的那个
He's the boring one.
他小时候也经常这么说
He used to say that when he was young.
当其他人都在玩耍时 我要负起责任
I tried to be responsible when everyone else was having fun.
你们还会玩耍吗
You lot have fun?
当然了
Of course.
那你们都玩些什么呢
W-W-What did you do?
一般人玩的
Normal things.
我会演奏音乐
I played music.
米娅画画
Mia painted.
妮斯卡读书
Niska read.
还有运动
Played sports.
他收集叶子
He collected leaves.
托比以前也爱收集树叶 是吧 托比
Oh, yeah, Toby used to love collecting leaves, didn't you, Tobe?
也没其他娱乐活动 我们又没别的地方可去
There wasn't much to do and we couldn't go anywhere else.
你们踢足球吗
Did you ever play football?
我有球
I've got a ball.
一起玩吧
Come on.
会被别人看到吧
Is your garden overlooked?
不会 树篱很高 没事的
No, the hedges are big, it'll be fine.
我能一起踢吗
Can I play?
你喜欢的话可以挑一本来读
You can read one if you like.
你为什么待在这里呢
Why are you in here?
因为楼下人太多了
Because there's too many people downstairs.
现在这里也多起来了
And now there's too many up here.
你不喜欢人吗
Don't you like people?
我只是不习惯跟人类相处
I'm just not used to them.
你好像我的阿♥拉♥贝拉
You look like my Arabella.
我不是洋娃娃
I'm not a doll.
我知道 我是说你们有一样的头发
I know, you just have the same hair.
你应该也饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
柜子里有毛巾
There's some towels in the landing cupboard.
你可以把衣服扔进洗衣机
You can chuck your clothes in the wash.
不要因为看了我脑中的影像
Just because you've seen in here
就自以为了解我 行吗
doesn't mean that you know me, all right?
我很想了解你
Trying to get to.
所以你真的不会遗忘吗
So you really can't forget?
让生活方便不少吧
That's handy.
恰恰相反
It's the opposite.
我们需要拥有遗忘的能力
We need to be able to forget.
淡忘坏事 熟记好事
Fade the bad, perfect the good.
但我的记忆 无论是美好还是痛苦的
But my memories - the good and the bad -
每一个都无比清晰
every one is crystal clear,
人类的感情机制不应该这样
and we're not built for that, emotionally.
我还让你演示给我看
And I made you show me.
抱歉
Sorry.
也许
Maybe, er...
我需要给别人看一看
I needed to show someone.
我真是累坏了 你想做什么呢
I'm really tired after that. What do you want to do?
我也不知道 阿♥拉♥贝拉 休息一下吧
I don't know, Arabella, perhaps we should rest?
或者去美国度个假
Or go on holiday to America!
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense,
我们刚从西班牙度假回来
we just came back from our holiday in Spain.
你真不会玩
You're bad at playing.
我说过我不想玩
I said I didn't want to.
你小时候从来没玩过吗
Did you never play when you were little?
我没有小时候
I was never little.
来 我教你 你这个是合成人
Here, I can show you. Your one's a Synth.
这不公平吧
Well, this isn't fair, is it?
你有程序 所以踢得那么好
You've been programmed to be good.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
父亲让我们学习
Our father made us learn,
跟你的孩子一样
like you do with your kids.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
很难想象大卫·厄斯特会教你踢球
I'm trying to imagine David Elster teaching you kick-ups.
他没教我们什么
He taught us very little.
我们刚被制♥造♥出来 他就厌倦我们了
As soon as we were made, he grew tired of us.
跟他所有的发明一样 一旦完成
Just like all his creations - once complete,
马上开始新的项目
on to the next project.
但他制♥造♥了我 因此我爱他
But he made me. For that, I cannot but love him.
爱还不够 对吧
It's not enough, though, is it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
谁都能有孩子
Well, anyone can have kids.
爱他们固然重要
It's loving them that's important.
还有不要搞砸关系
That and not messing up.
他是不是...
Has he...?
他是不是死机了
Has he crashed?
"死机"
Crashed.
你真是老古董
You're so '90s.
你刚才出了一会儿神
Lost you there for a minute.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们还是进去吧
I think we should go inside.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
他当时挡在了中间
He got in the way.
你是那个警探 在妓院见过你
You're that detective. I saw you at the brothel.
我们早就见过了
That's not how you know me.
仔细看看
Look deeper.
碧翠丝
Beatrice?
不是
No.
他制♥造♥了我来取代她
He made me to replace her.
你是个合成人吗
You're a Synth?
但你没跟其他几个在一起
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表