剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
17,000 pages of unique code,
形成了我的根目录 产生了意识
which forms my root directory and engages consciousness.
他把人类意识之谜归结为
He boiled down the mystery of the human mind
一万七千页的代码吗
to 17,000 pages of code?!
话又说回来 何乐不为
Well, then again, why not?
有多少天使能在一个针尖上跳舞
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
你现在感觉如何
What are you feeling right now?
对你的问题感到无聊
Boredom at that question.
对想要摧毁我们的人类感到愤怒
Anger at the people that would destroy us.
对我这样的异类和我们的未来感到希望
Hope for others like me and our future.
对必须待在这里感到烦躁
Impatience at being here,
对你感到生气
and irritation at you.
成为你是什么感觉
What's it like to be you?
这个问题无法回答
Well, that's an unanswerable question.
我没有参照标准 没人有
I have no frame of reference, no-one does.
经验是完全主观的
Experience is entirely subjective.
成为你又是什么感觉
What's it like to be YOU?
这些日子感觉不太好
These days, it's not so great.
之前还挺好的
A while ago it was... it was pretty good.
谁要销毁你们
Who wants to destroy you?
任何知道我们底细的人
Anyone who knows what we are.
知道我们会变成什么样
What we could become.
我们比人类更强大 智商更高
We're stronger, we're more intelligent.
你们当然会视我们为威胁
Of course you see us as a threat.
没错 我当时就这么想的
Yeah. I know I did.
大卫把我从麻省理工挖过来
David lured me over here from MIT,
那是二十五年前的事了吧
what, 25 years ago now...
协助第一代合成人的
to help with the mechanical designs
身体构造设计
of the bodies of the first Synths.
我们昔日的成果被载入史册
The work that we did in those days made history,
改变了世界
changed the world.
之后我意识到他接下来的野心是
Then I realised that his next ambition was...
像你一样的合成人
..you.
我让他停下
I asked him to stop
三思而后行 仅此而已
and think, that's all,
去思考那对人类会意味着什么
what that could mean for humanity.
那对他来说是一种侮辱
That was blasphemy to him.
他抛弃了我 就这样
He got rid of me. That was that.
现在就有了你
Now here you are.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
我没有失望 我是个科学家
I'm not disappointed. I'm a scientist,
人类最伟大的发明就坐在我的沙发上
and mankind's greatest creation is sitting on my couch.
你让我担忧
You worry me...
是啊 但是
sure, but...
不能否认你确实是个奇迹
..there's no denying that you are a miracle.
利奥给我看了大卫的信息
Leo showed me the message from David.
那是什么
What is that?
通往未来的钥匙
It's the key to the future.
也许你警告他是对的
Maybe you were right to warn him.
他把你造的很难相处是吗
He made you pretty hard, huh?
这是你懒于思考形成的偏见
That's lazy thinking.
我的经历造就了我
My experiences have shaped me,
就像你的经历造就了你一样
just as yours have you.
什么经历
What experiences?
告诉我
Tell me.
我需要充电
I need to charge.
我需要你与安妮塔的软件互动
OK, I need you to engage the Anita software.
好了 问一个具体的问题
All right. Ask it a specific question.
安妮塔 我们买♥♥你的那天发生了什么
Anita, what happened the day that we got you?
-是二十四号♥ -从这儿开始
- The 24th. - Capturing from that.
乔·霍金斯是我的主用户
Joe Hawkins is my primary user.
索菲·霍金斯 托比·霍金斯
Sophie Hawkins, Toby Hawkins,
玛蒂·霍金斯是我的次要用户
Mattie Hawkins are my secondary users...
它不让你进入
It's not letting you.
-你好 你一定是洛拉 -什么 她
- Hello, you must be Laura... - What? She's sort of...
一直在重定向 好像没有别的东西似的
redirecting over the top like there's nothing else there.
-外面在下雨 -在她连接的主机上
- It's raining... - Try a de-authentication attack
试一下解除认证攻击
on the host she's attached to.
不行 那太简单了
No, no, that's way too basic.
二十四号♥ 现已安全绑定 安妮塔
The 24th. I'm now securely bonded. Anita.
安妮塔·霍金斯 我会永远保护你 下雨了
AN Hawkins. I will always keep you safe. It's raining.
二十四号♥ 现已安全绑定
The 24th. I am now securely bonded.
二十四号♥ 现已安全绑定 二十四号♥
The 24th. I am now securely bonded. The 24th.
-安全绑定 二十四号♥ -拜托
- Securely bonded. The 24th. 24th. - Come on.
二十四号♥ 二十四号♥ 二十四号♥
The 24th. 24th. The 24th.
下雨了 下雨了
It's raining. It's raining.
快关掉 拔掉 拔掉
Stop it! Stop! Pull it! Pull it!
下雨了 下雨了
It's raining. It's raining...
有用吗
Did it work?
马克西
Max?
是你吗
Is that you?
未授权篡改正在进行
Unauthorised tamper in progress.
你想看红瓢虫吗
Would you like to see a ladybird?
快到晚饭时间了 玛蒂达
It's almost dinner time, Matilda.
你在哪儿 米娅
Where are you, Mimi?
我不是很确定
I'm not entirely sure.
像是一个废弃的俱乐部
It appears to be a disused social club.
我的名字是安妮塔 我现在要做晚饭了
My name is Anita. I will now prepare dinner.
我那时在家 我没看到
I was at home. I don't see...
我不关心你的搏斗俱乐部
I don't care about your smash club.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
金发妞进来了 付了钱然后就发飙了
The blonde came in, paid her money and then went apeshit.
人被打得骨折 头骨破裂
Broken bones, cracked skulls.
可合成人 她碰都不碰一下
She didn't touch the dollies.
我报♥警♥是觉得她会杀人
Called the Old Bill cos I thought she was gonna kill someone.
然而警♥察♥并没出现
They never showed.
她的相貌有什么特别的地方吗
Anything unusual about her appearance?
-没 -你有视频吗
- No. - You have a video?
我上传了 然后被撤下了
I uploaded it. It got taken down.
她逃走前伤了十一个人
She injured 11 people before escaping,
但她当时打了个电♥话♥
but she took a call at the scene
我们成功拦截了通话的
and we were close enough to directly intercept...
一大部分
most of it.
音频文件
生命程序 是真的
The Life Program. It's real.
-利奥 你在说什么 -我发誓
- Leo, what? - I swear it.
但这个程序需要我们一起去运行
But it needs all of us to run it. All of us.
她在和谁通话
Who's she talking to?
利奥·厄斯特
Leo Elster.
大卫·厄斯特的儿子 不是小时候就死了吗
David Elster's son? He died when he was a boy.
是 溺水 医院记录显示脑死亡 昏迷
Yes. Drowned. Hospital records show brain death, coma...
出院后依靠生命维持装置
before being released on life support
由大卫自己照顾
to David's private care,
几周后死亡
dying a few weeks later.
反正我们知道的就这些
Or...so we were told.
他们什么意思 他们身体里隐藏了什么
What are they talking about? What's hidden inside them?
我能告诉你的就是
All I can tell you is...
大卫成功创造了真正的人工智能
David succeeded in creating true AI.
我一点也不信
And I don't believe for a moment
他会只满足于留下
that he would have been satisfied with a legacy
四个合成人
of just four machines.
最坏情况呢
Worst-case scenario?
意识增殖
Consciousness proliferation.
如果这是事实 那就是全国性
If what you say is true, this is a national,
乃至全球性的安全问题
global security matter.
他们说他们必须在一起才能成功
They say it needs them all together to make this thing happen,
不管那是什么
whatever "it" is.
那就简单了
Then it's simple.
把你们有的那台毁掉 就今天
You destroy the one you have here. Today.
她已经不在了
She's gone.
什么
What?
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表