剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我太蠢了
It was stupid.
毫无意义 什么 什么意义都没有
Pointless. It was... It was nothing.
我一时犯糊涂
It was a moment of complete stupidity.
我
I...
我知道我们之间有问题 但我从来
I knew we were having trouble, but I never, ever...
从来没想过你会出轨
ever had you down as a cheat.
拜 拜托
Come... Come on.
这算不上出轨吧
I'm hardly a cheat.
什么
What?
它只是一台机器
It-It was a machine.
又不是人 不
It's not a person. Not...
好吧 这很恶心 我很恶心
OK, yeah, it's disgust... I'm disgusting.
但它只是一个情趣玩具 又不是真人
But...it's a sex toy. It's not another human being.
她住在我们家里
She lives in our house.
她照顾我们的孩子
She looks after our children.
她救了我们儿子的命
She saved our son's life.
你却叫她情趣玩具
And...you're calling her a sex toy?
你真的要这样给自己开脱吗
You're actually trying to justify this?
天啊
Oh, God.
所以你才那么想摆脱她 是吗
That's why you were so keen to get rid of her, isn't it?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
你又是谁呢
Who are you?
该死的汤姆又是谁
And who the fuck is Tom?
天啊
Oh, God.
洛 洛拉
Laur... Laur...
出去
Get out!
滚
Get out!
这人是谁
Who is this man?
那是埃德温·霍布教授
That's Professor Edwin Hobb.
他也在大卫团队的核心成员
He was on David's core team, too,
参与研发了第一代合成人
for the first prototypes.
他也参与创造了我们吗
Was he involved in our creation?
没有 大卫和他也吵了一架
Oh, no. David had a falling-out with him, too,
就像他和我一样
just like he did with me.
不知道是为了什么
Not sure about what.
过去几年里
For the last few years...
他一个人干
he worked alone.
你的呼吸变快了
You're breathing fast.
脉搏也升高了
Your pulse is raised.
瞳孔放大 你怎么了
Your pupils are dilated. What's wrong?
只是需要吃药而已
Just need my meds.
你在撒谎
Now you're lying.
那项技术是无价之宝
That tech was priceless.
是你让我毁了它的
You asked me to destroy it.
这个方法最妥当
Only way to be sure.
别抱怨了 罗伯特
Don't whine, Robert.
还有更多这样的合成人 对吗
There are more out there, correct?
那我们很快就会有新的机会了
Then there'll be other opportunities, soon.
这起码让我们少了一件需要担心的事
This means we have one less thing to worry about.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表