剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
你为何不共享
Why don't you share?
因为我不是合成人 你才是
Because I'm not a Synth, dolly.
如果她说她不是
Well, if she says she's not a Synth,
那她就不是 对吧
then she can't be a Synth. Right?
我去端茶
I will bring some tea.
你是什么
What are you?
我叫妮斯卡
My name is Niska.
由大卫·厄斯特制♥造♥
I was made by David Elster.
你有意识吗
Are you conscious?
这是Hu-bot97的一个朋友
This is one on Hu-bot97's friends.
如果我们能找到他 就能顺藤摸瓜找到她
If we can find him, he'll lead us to her.
等我们有了新家 我要留一张我们的合照
When we have a home again, I'm going to keep a picture of us.
我和你在一起呢 马克西 你用不着照片
I'll be right with you, Max, you won't need pictures.
我就要
I will.
如果你再死一次的话
When you die again.
来自Hu-bot97
我们得谈谈米娅的事
我们不能留下她
We can't keep her.
我知道今早决定把她留下来
I know what we said this morning,
但我觉得孩子们在这件事上没有发言权
but I don't think the kids have a say in this one.
也许她十四岁是件好事呢
Maybe her being 14 is a good thing.
解释了她为什么那么理解我们
Explains how well she understands us.
这怎么能是件好事呢
How can it be a good thing?
谁知道她之前有过多少用户 他们
She must have had...who knows how many owners, and people...
对她随意改装
tinkering around inside her.
你看过那条新闻了吗
I mean, have you seen the news?
-改装后的合成人杀人了 -你好
- A modded Synth killed someone... - Hello?
你现在想跟我谈了 怎么改主意了
So now you want to talk to me. What's changed?
我发现了关于她的一些事
I've found out something about her.
你能不能再见我一面
Will you meet me again?
求你了
Please?
-我也说不好 -为什么 出什么事了
- I don't know. - Why, what's the matter?
你很古怪
You, you're weird.
我没有
No, I'm not.
你确实古怪
You really are.
上次你不让我走 记得吗
You tried to stop me leaving last time, remember?
我现在上过礼仪学校了
Well, I've been to charm school since then.
汤姆
Tom.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're on about.
这和安妮塔又有什么关系
Or what it has to do with Anita.
好吧
Fine.
我不能逼你告诉我
I can't make you tell me.
-你还在听吗 -在 我得挂了
- Are you still there? - Yeah, I've got to go.
现在不合适
It's not a good time.
我这就把我的位置给你发过去
Look, I'm sending you my location now.
求求你改变主意
Please change your mind.
不是他们的 也不是你的
It's not theirs, it's not yours.
那又怎样
So what?
所以我得做对这个家好的事
So I've got to do what I think is right for our family.
你好 我来回收合成人
Hiya. I'm here to collect a Synthetic return.
编号♥是901354982
It's number 901354982.
你们要回收她
You're going to recycle her?
满怀关心和尊重地回收
With care and dignity.
你可以参加回收活动
You can attend the event.
好吧 我是有点奇怪
乔瑟夫·霍金斯在吗 他是你♥爸♥爸吧
Is Joseph Hawkins here? I take it that's your dad.
在 请稍等一下
Er, yeah, just one second, please.
安妮塔 你跟我来
Anita, you're coming with me.
爸爸马上就来
Daddy's just coming.
有人吗
Er, hello?
有人在吗
Anyone?
请你再考虑一下 玛蒂
Please reconsider this course of action, Mattie.
此行为非常不安全
It's very unsafe.
是啊
Yeah.
马茨
Mats!
你真的认为恳求这种过度的情感
Do you really think this excessive motion
能促使她来找我们吗
will bring her to us sooner?
一切不恰当身体接触
Any inappropriate physical contact
都必须上报给主用户
must be reported to my primary user.
不 不
No, no...
没有识别的迹象
There's no sign of recognition.
新程序控制了她
The new programming's taken hold.
不 她里面有别的东西
No, there's something else in there.
相信我 我见过的
Believe me, I've seen it.
感谢你把她送回来 我叫利奥
Thank you for bringing her back to me. My name's Leo.
你在哪
Where are you?
玛蒂 我觉得这里的环境不正常
Mattie? I believe this to be an improper environment.
他们是我朋友 安妮塔
They're my friends, Anita,
你是来帮我们完成学校布置的科学项目
you're just going to help us with a science project for school.
过来坐下 安妮塔
Why don't you come and sit down, Anita?
不建议建立直接数据联♥系♥...
It is not advisable to mount a direct data connection...
没事的 安妮塔
It's OK, Anita.
利奥
Leo...
这不是米娅
this isn't Mia.
没错 米娅肯定在内部某个地方
No, but she's in there somewhere.
我们只需要找到她 把她带回表面
We just need to find her and bring her back up to the surface.
像湖面那样吗
Like the lake?
没错
Yes.
你说你见过她
You said you'd seen her.
是的 我拿到了那些代码
Yeah. When I got all that code,
进入了她的脑子
I was in her head.
她吓坏了 大叫 她的脸就像是
And she freaked out, screamed, and her face, it was like...
人类
human.
-一脸恐惧 -那他到底干了什么
- Scared. - And what exactly did he do?
没什么特别的
Nothing fancy,
他就用一个克隆的文件密钥
he just accessed her root system directly
直接访问了她的根系统
with a cloned file key.
好 不如先试试吧
Right, might as well try that first.
你是个黑客吗
So, are you a headcracker?
我吗
Me?
不是 但有这个志向
No - aspiring.
她之前是个什么样的合成人
What kind of Synth was she before?
非常特别的一个 不行 无法直接访问
A very special one. No, direct access didn't work.
她肯定是退至更深层次的构架中了
She must have retreated deeper within the architecture.
你♥爸♥妈不会担心你吗
Won't your parents be worried?
他们会想你的
They'll miss you.
-不行 -天呐
- No. - Oh, God!
我们要不还是报♥警♥吧
Well, we need to start thinking about calling the police.
她会回来的
She'll come back,
-她不会开车 乔 -没事的
- She doesn't know how to drive, Joe. - It'll be fine.
万一她撞车怎么办
What if she crashes?
撞到人怎么办
Hits someone?
安妮塔不会让这种事发生的
Well... Anita won't let that happen.
她不是被视为危险人物吗
I thought she was supposed to be dangerous.
别胡扯
Come on.
如果我们没有吵架 就不会发生这种事了
Oh, if we hadn't been arguing, this never would have happened.
别胡思乱想
Come on. Come on.
不会有事的
It's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
没必要盯着我看
There's no point in staring at me,
在身体构造方面
there's no physical differences
我与其他任何合成人无异
between me and any other Synthetic.
"一旦醒了 就要永远保持清醒"
"And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally."
最著名的哲学书籍之一
出自《查拉图斯特拉如是说》
Thus Spoke Zarathustra -
我一直很喜欢那本书
I've always liked that.
德国哲学家
你喜欢尼采
You like Nietzsche.
很合理
That makes sense.
如果不是
If it's not...
身体构造方面 那他是怎么做到的
physical, how did he do it?
一万七千页的唯一代码
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表