剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
Look, I just can't believe
你想都没想都拒绝了我的求婚
that you said no to marrying me without even a second thought.
那不是拒绝你
It wasn't a no to you.
而是拒绝婚姻
It was a no to marriage.
和你的婚姻
To you.
如果那有所帮助的话 我不知道这怎么有所帮助
If that helps, which I can't imagine that it does.
很奇怪 这没有帮助
Oddly, it does not.
布洛迪 你知道我不是结婚的类型
Brody, you know that I'm not the marrying type.
我跟你说过了
I've told you that.
我知道 但我无法理解
I know, but it doesn't make sense to me.
你在幻想什么呢 无聊的生活吗
I mean, what are you picturing? Some boring life?
两个半小孩 白色栅栏
2 1/2 kids, a white picket fence,
我穿着拖鞋看报纸吗
me reading the paper in my slippers?
你的确穿着拖鞋看报纸
You do read the paper in your slippers.
是啊 但那是你送的拖鞋
Yeah, but you gave me those slippers.
你说你喜欢那对拖鞋
You said you liked those slippers.
-我很喜欢那对拖鞋 -对你来说太毛绒绒了吗
- I love those slippers. - Too fuzzy for you?
-重点不是拖鞋 -好吧
- Look, it's not about the slippers. - Okay.
我想着婚姻时
When I think of marriage,
就想到了我妈妈和我所有继父
I think of my mom and all my step-dads.
再加几个都能组成陪审团了
A few more of them and you could form a jury.
这很讽刺 因为我的大部分继父都在监狱里
Which is ironic, 'cause most of them are in jail.
我很抱歉
Look, I am sorry
你的家族树看起来像是古怪纠缠的灌木丛
that your family tree looks like a weird, mangled bush,
但你真觉得我们会那样吗
but you seriously think that we would be like that?
我是说 我们会很棒的 很有趣 还有...
I mean, we would be fantastic and fun and...
我们
Us.
我不敢相信 过了这么久以后
I can't believe that after all this time
你还是没看到
you still don't see that.
不 我看到了[我愿意]
No, I -- I do! I do.
你说这种词真有意思
Interesting choice of words.
我想今天我不大顺利吧
Wow, just isn't my day, I guess.
你好啊 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
这眼镜是你丢的吗
Did you lose these glasses?
是的 谢谢
Yes, I did. Thank you.
瞧瞧 我身边有个空位
Oh, look at that. An open seat right next to me.
你别坐
Not you!
二十一点啊 我想我要试试
Ooh, blackjack. I guess I'll give this a shot.
顺说 我叫德里克
I'm Derrick, by the way.
我也叫德里克
I'm Derrick, too.
真的吗
Seriously?
可以有两个德里克
There can be two of us.
我想拼写一定不一样吧
I bet it's spelled differently.
拼写是一样的
It's spelled the same.
一张赌桌旁边
How in the hell
怎么会有两个德里克啊
is there gonna be two Derricks at the same table?
人脑只能记住一定量的名字
The human brain can only remember so many names.
二十一点
Blackjack.
真棒 干得好 琳赛
Yes! Nice job, Lindsay.
-哈佛生 -是德里克
- Harvard! - Derrick!
我做了什么
What did I do?
我们去别的牌桌吧 陌生人们
Let's find a new table, strangers.
我真名叫琳赛
My real name's Lindsay.
当然 拼写不同
It's spelled differently, of course.
希瑟
Hey, Heather.
我们得谈谈 这一切很棒
We need to talk. Listen, this has been great.
但我们都知道不能继续 对吧
But we both know it can't continue, right?
所以我要跟你分手
So, uh...I'm breaking up with you.
-不行 -你什么意思
- No, you're not. - What do you mean?
因为我不接受
'Cause I don't accept it.
如果你愿意 我们可以去楼上 像成年人一样讨论
If you want, we can go upstairs and discuss this like adults.
脸对着脚
Face to feet.
好吧 我想那值得一聊
Yeah, I think that deserves a conversation.
五万块
$50,000!
难以置信赌场允许你那样做
I can't believe the casino lets you do that.
是啊 他们不喜欢
Yeah, they don't love it.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
你要交给前台吗
You gonna turn it in?
我要把它变成两百万
I'm gonna turn it into $2 million.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
他们的系统里还没登记我
They don't have me in the system here yet.
等他们盯上我们
By the time they're onto us,
我们就坐上了去里诺的午夜巴士
we'll be on the midnight bus to Reno.
然后去蒙特卡洛 澳门
Then on to Monte-Carlo, Macau,
然后我们在哈瓦那保持低调 直到江船季
and then we lay low in Havana until riverboat season.
听起来你明白自己在说些什么
Well, it does sound like you know what you're talking about.
给你
Here you go.
你就把钱给我吗
You're just gonna give me the money?
我都跟你说了我很难自控
After everything I told you about my self-control issues?
你该做我坚实的后盾
You're supposed to be my rock!
我是糟糕的后盾 好吗
Yeah, well, I'm a terrible rock, okay?
我最多就算一片叶子
At best, I'm a leaf.
我得离开这里
I have to get out of here.
等等 少了一万块
Wait, we're missing $10,000.
所以我才需要坚实的后盾
Okay, this is why I need a rock.
酒保 请来一杯最好的水
Barkeep! Cup of your best water, please.
你跟奈德怎么样 拜托告诉我一切顺利
Oh, how did it go with Ned? Please tell me it went well.
-他没撑住 -他死了吗
- He didn't make it. - He died?
不 他的弱点是他很虚弱
No. His weakness is that he's weak.
任何无法应付一场自然的
Any man who can't handle a spontaneous,
12英里沙漠散步的人都不该出现在我的家庭
12-mile desert stroll has no business in my family.
那是一场测试 他失败了
It was a test, and he failed.
我做到了
I made it.
请给我九杯水 天啊 我希望这是真的
Nine waters, please. God, I hope it's real.
我喝了太多沙子
I've drank so much sand.
瞧瞧 好小子奈德
Look at that! Good old Ned.
他通过了测试
He passed the test.
等等 这是测试吗
Wait, this was a test?
是的 你失败了
Yes. And you failed.
真正的测试是 你不该让我
The real test was you shouldn't let me
指挥你
push you around like that.
展示点骨气
Show some backbone.
好吧
All right.
你把我带到沙漠中♥央♥
You dragged me out into the middle of the desert,
然后把我丢在那里
and you left me there.
你什么毛病啊
What is the matter with you?!
这才是真正的测试
That was the real test!
你不该跟你未来的岳父这样说话
You don't talk to your potential father-in-law like that.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
你显然是对的 为什么要道歉啊
Why would you apologize when you're clearly right?
他这样对我好多年了
He's been doing this to me for years.
你没法赢的
There's no winning here.
他说得对 放弃吧
He's right. Give up.
-别 这是测试 -那是给你的测试
- Don't. It's a test. - That was a test for you.
你能别测来测去了吗
Will you stop with these tests?!
四小时后 这男人就要娶你女儿了
This man is going to marry your daughter in four hours,
不管你对他是什么感受
so whatever you feel for him
都不能带进婚礼里
you cannot take into that wedding.
我不参加婚礼了 谢谢
I won't go to the wedding. Thank you.
我不是那意思
That's not what I meant at --
今天简直是我最糟糕的一天
I am having the worst day today.
那我呢
What about me?
并非一切都跟你有关系 奈德
Everything's not about you, Ned.
曼斯菲尔德先生
Mr. Mansfield?
曼斯菲尔德先生
Mr. Mansfield.
鱼儿
Ooh, fish!
等等 不 曼斯菲尔德先生
Wait, no. Mr. Mansfield!
一间酒店房♥间怎么能比我的高中还大啊
How can a hotel room be bigger than my high school?
这里很舒适
Yeah, it's, uh...it's cozy.
有什么
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表