剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
澡洗得怎么样
Hey. How was your shower?
挺好的 你水里的铁锈能很好地去角质
Nice -- all the rust in your water makes a great exfoliant.
你还以为那会杀了你呢
And you thought it was gonna kill you.
说真的 别让铁锈进嘴里了
Seriously, don't let that get in your mouth.
但是我有点希望墙更厚一点
Kind of wish the walls were a little thicker, though.
感觉你的邻居能听到一切
It feels like your neighbor could hear everything.
也不是一切啦
Not everything.
知道这点真好 雷
Good to know, Ray.
这男人值得留下 詹妮
This one's a keeper, Jenny.
雷很支持我
Ray has been very supportive.
我喜欢有你在这里玩过家家
Oh, I love having you here and playing house.
我觉得你每晚都该留下
I think you should stay here every night.
是啊 但我的确很想念
Yeah, though I do miss
我的有机加州国王枕头 特硬
my organic California-King pillow-top, extra-firm,
可调整记忆泡沫床垫
adjustable memory-foam mattress.
我19岁开始就用这个老硬块枕头了
Well, old lumpy's been with me since I was 19.
天啊 如果这张床会说话...
Oh, my god. If this bed could talk...
它会沉默的
It would be silent.
你今晚想睡在哪里 山坡还是山谷
So, where do you want to sleep tonight -- the hill or the valley?
我选山坡吧 我喜欢这边的风景
Mm, I'll take the hill. I like the view.
好吧
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你俩要不要做啊
Are you guys gonna do it?
晚安 雷
Good night, Ray!
爱情零距离 第二季第三集
你穿着牛仔裤吗
Are you wearing jeans?
是啊 我们在楼下就是这样穿着的
Yeah. This is how we dress downstairs, man.
我得告诉你 我有点喜欢
And I got to tell you, I kind of like it.
那里很悠闲 工作时间很棒
It's super-laid-back. The hours are great.
昨晚我出去时你知道我看见了什么吗
You know what I saw when I got out last night?
-什么 -夜晚
- What's that? - Night.
我想念夜晚
I miss night.
从《欲望都市》
I haven't had a night off
-电影之后 我晚上就没休息过 -哪一部
- Since the "Sex and the City" movie. - Which one?
还有两部吗
There were two?
我不再出去玩了
I never go out anymore, man.
我都不记得我上次滚床单是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I got laid.
我好像处于创纪录的干旱期
I'm in, like, a record dry spell.
我发誓今天早上有热闪电
I swear, this morning -- heat lightning.
我没时间和你扯 好吗
I don't have time for this, okay?
我得和曼斯菲尔德谈谈
I got to go talk to Mansfield.
穿着牛仔裤去吗
Ooh, in jeans?
你想借我的应急便裤吗
Do you want to borrow my emergency slacks?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
这次跟商业无关
This time, it's not about business.
我要让他想起我们的私人关系
I'm gonna remind him of our personal connection.
他无法抵抗的
He can't resist that.
问一个不相关的问题 你为什么气色这么好
Unrelated, why do you look so good?
你容光焕发
Your skin's glowing.
今早我洗了个铁锈澡
This morning, I had a rusty shower.
天啊 他们发明了新的性♥爱♥姿势吗
Oh, my god, they invented new sex moves?
早上好 曼斯菲尔德先生
Good morning, Mr. Mansfield.
我有东西要给你
I have a little something for you.
你怎么穿着戏服
What's with the costume?
这不是戏服 这叫牛仔裤
It's not a costume. They're called jeans.
我知道那是什么
Well, I know what they are.
我自己有很多条工装裤
I own several pair of dungarees myself.
我参加的西方主题慈善活动次数之多
You'd be surprised just how many western-themed charity events
能吓你一跳
I have to attend.
实际上 有天我就去参加了一场
Actually, I went to one the other night.
我不记得那叫什么名字了
I can't remember what it was called,
但他们给你看牙齿和牙龈的照片
but they show you pictures of -- of teeth and gums,
如果你不开张支票 简直就遭了殃
and damn it if you don't just write a check!
总之 我觉得你会对这个感兴趣
Well, anyway, I thought you might be interested in this.
这是托马斯账户的原始签名页
It's the original signature page from the Thomas Account.
我在楼下找到的
I found it downstairs.
一定是不小心被粉碎了
It must have been shredded by accident,
所以我把它拼了起来 这让我想起了
so I pieced it together -- it reminds me of the time
我们不小心粉碎了梅斯文件的时候
we accidentally shredded the Mays file.
我们忙了一整晚 重新将其拼起来
You and I worked all night reassembling it.
然后 太阳在你的阳台上升起时
And then, as the sun rose on your balcony,
你说 为什么
you said -- Why?
我看出你在做什么了
I see what you're doing.
你来到这里 聊着过去的日子
You've come in here with hopes of warming me up
穿着蓝色的棉裤 希望温暖我
with your talk of old times and your blue cotton trousers.
我只是来聊聊天
I was just making conversation.
但我们的关系不再是那样的了
But that's not our relationship anymore.
俗话说得好
You know what they say --
第一次耍我 不可能
Fool me once, not gonna happen.
第二次耍我 我想我说清楚了
Fool me twice, I thought I made it clear
你第一次就没耍到我
you didn't fool me the first time.
所以我俩再也不能说话了吗
So, you and I can no longer talk?
别怪我
Don't blame me.
我以前很喜欢给你建议
I used to love giving you advice.
但是不会再有闲聊了
But there will be no more chitchat.
告诉你一下 我花了很长时间准备
Just so you know, I spent a long time on that.
-听起来像是闲... -让我说说
- That sound like chit. - Just let me say --
听起来像是聊 日安
That sounds like chat. Good day.
-哈里斯女士 -是 先生
- Ms. Harris! - Yes, sir?
您想要要什么 什么都行
What do you need? Anything.
您想让我写对数
You want me to write a logarithm,
算法 覆面算
algorithm, cryptarithm?
像他们在麻省理工说的 我全部都会
Like they said at M.I.T., I've got "-ithm."
你愿意参与
How would you like to be a part
本公♥司♥有史以来最大的一笔交易吗
of one of the biggest deals in the history of this company?
我很愿意
I would love to!
你会的 但不是在今天
And you will. But not today.
去帮我拼起来 还好吗
Go ahead and un-shred that for me, will you?
-好 我喜欢拼图 -我喜欢你的态度
- Great. I love puzzles. - I love your attitude.
-要知道 我实际上被选为... -我们说完了
- You know, I was actually voted -- - We're done!
脱掉牛仔裤的时间
Well, it's gonna take longer than I thought
比我预计的要长
to get out of these jeans.
如果我参与进来就不会了
Oh, not if I have anything to do with it.
我知道你想要回楼上的工作
I know you want your job back upstairs,
但我喜欢让你在这里工作
but I love having you down here.
它们来了 它们来了 薪水支票
They're here! They're here! Paychecks!
太棒了
Ha, ha, yes!
我这么辛苦地工作可不是免费的
I don't work this hard for nothing.
你能把我的支票拿来吗 我在休息
Can you bring me mine? I'm on break.
猜猜谁修了胡子
Guess who's getting his beard trimmed?
而且不是在狗狗美容院
And not at the dog place.
莫耶先生 我想这是给你的
Mr. Moyer, I believe that's for you.
这真是令人激动
Oh, this is very exciting.
这是我的第一份楼下...
This is my very first downstairs --
搞什么 怎么回事
What the -- fi-- how?
这肯定不对
This can't be right.
的确不对
Oh, no. It's not.
他们忘记扣社会保险了
They forgot to take out social security.
他们下次会扣更多
So they'll just take out more next time.
扣更多
"Take out more"?
这比我付给打蜡工的钱还要少
This is less than I pay my waxer.
是给车打蜡 你个蠢货
For my car, you idiot.
好吧 好吧
Well, well, well, well, well.
看上去可怜的小阔佬现在得像我们穷♥人♥一样
Looks like poor little rich boy's now got to wax
亲自打蜡了
like all us poor people.
哈佛生 布洛迪现在是我们中的一员了 好吗
Hey, Harvard, Brody's one of us now, okay?
我只是说 楼上的人
I'm just saying -- upstairs people
没法靠楼下的薪水过活
can't make it on a downstairs paycheck.
哥们 我之前是个理财师好吗
Dude, I was a money manager, okay?
如果你能做到 我就能做到
If you can do it, I can do it.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表