剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
是啊 维加斯
Damn right, Vegas.
詹妮 我们到了
Jenny, we're here.
我不想出来
I don't want to get out.
这是我第一次乘坐豪车
It's my first time in a limo,
我可以正着坐 反着坐
and I got to ride forwards and backwards
还可以把头伸向窗外
And stick my head out the window.
太棒了 我在跟金毛狗狗约会
Great, I'm dating a golden retriever.
我喜欢凯撒酒店
I love Caesars.
就跟回家一样
It's like -- it's like coming home.
你之前住过这里吗 先生
You've stayed here before, sir?
没有 但这让我想到了我家
No. But it reminds me of my house, with...
不过雕像更少
well, with fewer statues.
我们到了啊
So, this is it, huh?
凯撒沙拉的发源地
The birthplace of the Caesar salad.
我怎么已经被晒黑了啊
How am I sunburned already?
我涂了SPF 200的防晒霜
I'm wearing SPF 200.
凯撒宫殿
Caesars Palace,
爆奶拉斯维加斯最奢华的地方
the classiest place in Las titty Vegas!
我觉得他们不喜欢你这样称呼
You know, I don't think they like it when you call it that.
在爆奶太浩湖 大家好像都不介意
They didn't seem to mind in Lake titty Tahoe.
没事 我来吧
That's fine, I got it.
曼斯菲尔德
Okay, Mr. Mansfield.
您订了最豪华的套房♥
I have you in our very best suite.
是的
Yes.
风景最棒
With the very best view.
是的
Yes.
婚礼在第二大的舞厅举♥行♥
And the wedding is in our second-largest ballroom.
不行
Y-- no!
我拿了钥匙
I got our keys.
我们去楼上玩皇帝和奴隶女孩吧
Now let's go upstairs and play emperor and slave girl.
但我这次可以做皇帝 好吧
But I get to be the emperor this time, okay?
哈里斯女士 有人已经订了最大的舞厅
Ms. Harris, someone has already booked the very best ballroom.
我需要你帮我夺回来
I need you to help me get it back.
我必须这样做吗
Do I have to?
是的
Yes.
我会很快回来的
This'll be fast.
等等 我还以为我可以做个奴隶女孩呢
Wait, I thought I was gonna get to be a slave girl!
叮叮叮叮
Oh, ding, ding, ding, ding!
瞧瞧这里五光十色 热闹非凡
Oh, look at all the colors and the noises!
按按钮就能要到奶酪
Press your buttons, get your cheese.
你们都是一群轮子上的仓鼠
You're all a bunch of hamsters on a wheel.
一群废柴
A wheel of losers!
没法赢的 各位
It's impossible to win, people.
赢了
Winner!
德里克 不是你吧
Oh, Derrick, not you.
就是我
Damn right me.
我赢了两百块 如果我掷出了8
I'm up $200. And if I hit a hard eight,
我就给大家请大腿舞♥女♥
I'm buying lap dances for everybody!
是机场旁边的脱衣舞俱乐部
From the strip club by the airport
那些穿着运动服的女孩
where the girls wear sweats.
加油啊
Come on, daddy.
-七点出局 -该死
- Seven out! - Damn!
你来之前我手气都很好的
This table was hot until you got here.
很好 我讨厌贪婪的人
Good. I hate greedy people.
应该允许和他们对着赌
There should be a way to bet against them.
你可以赌"不来"
You can if you bet don't come,
但没人那样做
but nobody does that
因为赌桌边的每个人都会恨你的
'cause everybody at the table will hate your ass.
好吧 那我加入了
All right, well, then I'm in.
荷官 给我押"不来"
Dealer, go ahead and put me on the don't come --
你怎么做到不笑说这个词的
How do you say it without giggling?
给你三个筹码
There is three large.
最少下注五块
$5 is the minimum bet.
这是另外两个筹码
Well, then there is two more large.
新投手
New shooter.
我要怎么做
So, what do I do?
扔骰子吧
Throw the dice.
好
Okay.
现在呢
Now what happens?
往桌子上扔骰子
Throw the dice on the table.
好吧
Okay.
双骰子赌博 二点 二点
Two, craps, two!
付钱给"不来"
Pay the don't come.
瞧瞧 你赢了
Look at that. You won.
赢了不重要
Winning's not important.
重要的是这些人都输了
The important thing is that all these people lose.
哥们 你别说话好吗
Hey, pal, why don't you pipe down?
把他的钱给我
Give me his money.
双骰子赌博 12点
12, craps!
你们的嘘声只是想让我拉更多
Oh, your booing only makes me want to crap more.
真扫兴
Well, that was a total bust.
我们一件事都没有完成
We didn't get one thing crossed off my list.
我知道 我还以为我们运气好
Yeah, I know. I thought we were gonna have luck
可以跟海豚有用
swimming with the dolphins,
但那些海豚看起来好伤心
but those dolphins just looked too sad.
好像它们不喜欢生活在沙漠一样
It's almost like they don't love living in the desert.
知道吗 不如我们忘掉名单吧
You know what? Why don't we just forget this list?
不行 今天是你的生日
No. It's your damn birthday,
我会给你准备完美的礼物的 好吗
and I'm getting you the perfect damn present, okay?
你就等着吧 我去让你...
So you just hang tight while I get you...
加入男生乐队
to join a boy band?
我当时年轻 而且是男高音
I was young and a tenor.
我还以为那是一条职业道路
I thought it was a career path for me.
-我会想办法的 -好吧
- I'll figure something out. - Okay.
希瑟
Heather?
-希瑟 -给我倒酒
- Heather! - Hit me!
但是
But...
这里没人 怎么回事
There's no one here. What's going on?
我一定是睡着了
Oh, I must have dozed off.
在香港我就开始这样了
It started happening in Hong Kong.
每天要上好长时间的班
The hours were crazy.
你刚在哭吗
Were you just crying?
又发生了吗
Did that happen again?
我都没意识到
I don't even notice anymore.
天啊 我本来可能是你的
Oh, my god. I could've been you.
你应付不来压力的
Oh, you couldn't have handled the pressure.
抱歉花了这么长时间
Sorry it took so long.
酒店没有巴巴多斯的朗姆酒
The hotel did not have rum from barbados.
隔壁的酒店也没有 但是里约有
Neither did the one next door. But the rio had it.
还有别的颜色吗
Does it come in any other colors?
是的 让我跨州去看看
Yeah. Let me just zip across the interstate and find out.
我明白你预定了奥古斯都舞厅
I understand that you have booked the augustus ballroom
来举办成人仪式
for a bar mitzvah.
但我答应了我女儿
But you see, I've promised my daughter
要给她最好的婚礼
the very best for her wedding.
我不知道你对小女孩有什么了解 但是
I don't know what you know about little girls, but...
我有个妹妹 她很古怪
I have a little sister. She's weird.
小女孩就是很古怪
Little girls are weird.
但我向你保证 你以后会珍惜她
But I assure you, you'll treasure her someday.
她们长得好快
They grow up so very fast.
我其实有一张我女儿的照片
I actually have a picture of my daughter
她穿着向日葵
dressed up for Halloween in a
万圣节戏服
little sunflower...
明天我就成为了一个男人
Tomorrow I become a man,
我想在奥古斯都舞厅里举办
and I want to do it in the augustus ballroom.
好吧 我可以给你一大笔钱
Fair enough. Well, I can cut you a very big check.
我不需要钱 我爸爸是个正牙医生
I don't need money. My dad's an orthodontist.
真好 真好
Oh, good. Good.
那他可以帮你正正牙齿了
Then he can help fix your teeth!
先生 让我来吧 我的侄子跟他一样大
Sir, if I may, I have a nephew his age.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表