剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
30年后
W-what about in 30 years
你的第一段婚姻失败后
when I find you on Facebook
我还可能在脸书网站上找到你呢
after your first failed marriage?
当然 你放纵了自己
Oh, sure, you've, you know, let yourself go.
但是我喜欢那样的事
But, hey, I like you like that.
我是说 显然别发疯
You know? I mean, obviously, don't go crazy.
想让一切回到原来那样不算疯狂
It is not crazy to want things to go back to the way they were.
我敢肯定你和我
I'm sure someday you and I
可以拥有不同的关系
could have a, uh, a different relationship.
但请你仔细听我说
But please listen to me carefully.
一切不可能回到原来那样了
Things are never gonna be the way they were.
如果这是你的一次考验 你得说清楚
If this is one of your tests, you need to be clear,
因为我没法继续下去了 我准备走了
because I can't do this anymore and I am prepared to leave.
我不知道为什么这对我来说这么艰难
I don't know why this is so hard for me.
我不知道你想对我说什么
I don't know what you're trying to tell me.
帮我帮帮你 然后...
Just help me to help you and then --
我在努力帮你帮我
I'm trying to help you help me.
但我想帮...
But I'm trying to help...
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
等等 你在和我分手吗
Wait, are you breaking up with me?
哈佛生 对不起
Harvard, I'm sorry.
我之前没和别人分手过
I've never broken up with anybody before,
我真的不想伤害你
and I just -- I really didn't want to hurt you.
你不是第一个没跟我约会
You're not the first girl who wasn't going out with me
却跟我分手的女孩
to break up with me.
如果你想知道真♥相♥
And if you want to know the truth,
你也不会是最后一个
you won't be the last.
你没事就好
Just as long as you're okay.
我没事
Yeah, I'm...I'm fine.
你到底感觉怎么样 哈佛生
So, how you really doing, Harvard?
我伤得很重
I hurt bad.
不如你给琳赛打电♥话♥吧
You know what? Why don't you call that Lindsay girl?
我不知道那是谁
Yeah. I don't know who that is.
也许你需要发泄一下 过来吧
Well, maybe you need a little while. Come here.
这就解释了一切 好吧
That explains it. Okay.
曼斯菲尔德先生
Mr. Mansfield,
我知道你在玩军队游戏时
I know you're not supposed to be disturbed
不能被打扰 但是
while you're playing army, but, uh,
楼下的一个人
one of the guys from downstairs
想知道他能不能进来
wanted to know if he could come in.
好
Good.
我可能对他有点苛刻了
I, uh, I might have been a little harsh on him.
年轻的女士 你有没有对别人说过什么话
Y-young lady, have you ever said something to someone
然后立马很后悔了
and then regretted it immediately?
每天的每个时刻都是 先生
Every second of every day, sir.
让他进来
Well, yeah, send him in.
曼斯菲尔德先生 我来给你的多肉植物浇水了
Mr. Mansfield, I'm supposed to drip feed your succulents.
希望那是植物的意思
I hope that means plants.
说实话 我还以为会是别人来呢
To be honest with you, I thought you were going to be someone else.
你知不知道
I don't -- don't suppose you know
莫耶先生是不是还在楼下
if Mr. Moyer is still downstairs?
不 他走了 他接受了贾斯珀·麦凯布的工作
Nah, he left. He took a job with that guy Jasper McCabe.
我知道了
I see.
他们也邀请我过去工作 但我拒绝了
Yeah, they offered me a job, but I turned it down.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
他在这里
There he is.
我的大鱼 过来吧
My big fish. Come here. Come on.
你真的想要我...
Oh, you actually want me to -- uh-huh.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到大联盟 哥们
Welcome to the big leagues, my man.
*你做了正确的事 来为国王工作*
*Oh, you did the right thing coming to work for the king*
*谁知道未来会带来什么*
*Who knows what the future will bring*
-*金钱和阳光* -*金钱和金钱*
- *Money and sunshine* - *Money and money*
你刚是不是说了阳光
Did you just say sunshine?
啥啊
What's up?
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表