剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
那天别人真的冲我放了一天屁
I literally get farted on all day,
我永远也没法像那样维护自己
and I could never stand up for myself like that.
你只是得表现得像是不在乎别人的看法
You just have to act like you don't care what people think.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我不在乎别人的看法
Well, I don't care what people think.
我是说 除了你
I mean... except for you.
好吧 也许我们可以再次约会
Okay, maybe we could go out again,
但你得答应让我插话
but you have to promise to let me get a word in.
好吧 我明白你的意思
Okay. I know what you mean.
我有个创意时代集团的朋友
There's this guy in my society for creative anachronism group.
他穿得像是本·富兰克林 但是戴着电子表
He dresses like Ben Franklin, but he wears a digital watch.
一直以来 他宣称他发现了
And the whole time, he's claiming that he discovered --
电
...electricity.
我又拿了一包冰
Got some more ice.
对于那个投篮 我很抱歉
Again, I'm so sorry I took that shot.
我不知道你受伤了
I had no idea you were hurt.
没事 宝贝 我也会做一样的事
That's fine, babe. I would have done the same thing.
实际上 如果你现在愿意帮我站起来
In fact, if you'd help me up right now,
我想在1V1里狂虐你
I'd love to kick your ass in one-on-one.
-你怎么了啊 -我不知道
- What is wrong with you? - I don't know. I don't know.
我想篮球勾起了我的
I guess basketball just, like, brings up a lot of stuff
许多回忆
for me, you know?
我差一点就要上大学了
I was so close to going to college.
差一点
I was so close.
我想这事比我承认的还要困扰我
I guess it just bothers me more than I'd like to admit.
你还是可以上大学啊
Well, you can still go to college.
靠着底楼的薪水吗
On a ground-floor salary?
宝贝 我没法还清贷款的
Babe, there's no way I could pay off that loan.
更别提还有利息[兴趣]了
Yeah, not to mention the interest.
我是说 我很有兴趣 我只是...
Well, I mean, I'm interested. I just...
我只是觉得现在不大可能发生
I just don't think it's in the cards right now.
如果这算安慰的话 大学也没那么棒
If it's any consolation, college wasn't that great.
-棒呆了 对吧 -我这辈子最美妙的时光
- It was amazing, wasn't it? - Best time of my life.
*公平的哈佛 我们茁壮成长*
*Fair Harvard, we thrive --*
宝贝 伤到我膝盖了
Baby, that's hurting my knee.
-伤到我膝盖了 -什么 颤音吗
- That's hurting my knee. - What? The vibrato?
是啊
Yeah.
曼斯菲尔德先生 你想见我吗
Hey, Mr. Mansfield. You wanted to see me?
米勒小姐 请过来跟我一起吧
Ah, Miss Miller. Please, won't you come join me?
我从来没来过这里 这太棒了
I've never been up here before. This is awesome.
瞧瞧
Oh, look.
如果你可以移走那栋建筑
You'd have a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge
你就可以看到金门大桥了
if you could just move that building.
别以为我没试过
Don't think I haven't tried.
请坐吧
Would you have a seat?
你昨天打的篮球赛
You, uh -- you played one hell
很精彩
of a basketball game yesterday.
在某种程度上
You know, in a way,
我们都是胜者 因为我们参与了
we're all winners just for participating.
但是以更现实的角度而言 你输了 我赢了
But in a much realer way, you lost and I won.
我想给你这张支票
I wanted to give you this check.
天啊 这是第二名的奖金吗
Oh, my god! Is this for second place?
你为什么会因为输球而获得奖金呢
Why would you get a prize for losing?
不 我想让你把那个当做
No, I-I want you to think of that as a, uh --
篮球奖学金
as a basketball scholarship.
如果你想在当地大学里上课
So if you want to take classes at any of the local colleges,
在你的业余时间 不是我的 那么...
on your time, not mine, well, then...
我很高兴为你付学费
I would be more than glad to pay for it.
天啊 先生 我...
Oh, my god. Sir, I --
你真是太好心了
I really can't believe how nice that is.
不 我的阳台上不许有眼泪
No. There will be no tears on my balcony.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
只是我有过一个爸爸
It's just that, you know, I had a dad
三个继父 但我从来没有过真正的父亲
and I had three stepdads, but I never had a real father.
你没必要那么动情啦
Oh, you didn't have to go there.
我告诉你吧 穿着这条四角紧身内♥裤♥
I'm telling you, with these boxer briefs,
我可以随意活动
I got a full range of motion.
你跟曼斯菲尔德说了什么吗
Hey. Did you say something to Mansfield?
我跟曼斯菲尔德说了很多东西
I have said many things to Mansfield.
是啊 真幸运我没有女朋友
Yeah. So lucky I don't have a girlfriend.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表