剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hey! - How are you?
今天真是个好日子
It's a great day for it, huh?
你这是迈着羞耻的步伐吗
Are you doing the walk of shame?
羞耻/害怕/爽
You know, shame/fear/oh, yeah.
噢/真不错/击掌
Ooh/nice/up high.
等等 你为什么迈着羞耻的步伐
Wait, why are you doing the walk of shame?
我找到戒指了
I found the ring.
我知道布洛迪要向我求婚了
I-I know that Brody's gonna propose to me.
什么 他没告诉我
What?! He didn't tell me.
我是他最好的朋友
I'm his best friend.
你不能对你最好的朋友隐瞒这种秘密
You don't hide secrets like that from your best friend.
上♥床♥来 你还得忙呢
Get back in that bed. You have work to do.
你好啊 詹妮
Oh! Hi, Jenny.
你跟布洛迪的前女友睡了吗
You slept with Brody's ex-girlfriend?!
这才是你该对你最好的朋友隐瞒的秘密
Okay, see, that is a secret you keep from your best friend.
你要怎么跟布洛迪说
So, what are you gonna tell Brody?
不说 我不想让布洛迪跟我求婚
Nothing. I don't want Brody to propose to me,
所以我打算整个周末都躲着他
So I'm just gonna avoid him all weekend.
好计划
Yeah. Good plan.
你有什么更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
不 这计划真棒
No, that is a good plan.
我也打算这样做
That's what I'm gonna do.
两位 怎么了
Hey, guys. What's going on?
-走廊派对 -没什么啦
- Eh, it's a hallway party. - Nothing.
完全没什么 对吧
Whole lot of nothing, right?
我得走了 我有好多事要做
I got to go. I have so much work to do.
-是吗 -先失陪了 真的
- Hey, do you? - Excuse me. No, I do.
没那么重要吧
It can't be that important, right?
-我必须得做 -好吧
- I got to do it. - Okay.
那个...
So...
我知道你说你不想 但我必须问
I know you said you didn't want to, but I have to ask.
我得走了
I've got to go.
好吧 我自己去健身房♥
Okay. Fine. I'll go to the gym by myself.
爱情零距离 第二季第十集[本季终]
二十六万
$260,000.
我们是百万富翁了
We're millionaires.
-我们庆祝吧 -好啊
- Let's celebrate! - Okay!
天啊 你在干什么
Oh, my god! What are you doing?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
这些澳洲坚果要三十块
These macadamia nuts are like $30!
不 这是免费的
No, they're not, they're free!
套房♥里的一切都是免费的
Everything in this suite is comped.
他们希望我们留在酒店里 继续赌博
They want us to stay in the hotel and keep gambling.
天啊
Oh, my god.
太恶毒了
That's so diabolical.
你想去赌博吗
Do you want to go gambling?
不 我不想去赌博
No! I do not want to gamble.
别的都行
Anything else.
天啊 我们有26万 在拉斯维加斯
Man, there has got to be something we can do
肯定有我们能做的事
in Las Vegas with $260,000!
好吧 我们小心点
Okay. Let's just be careful.
拉斯维加斯对我们来说可能是个很危险的地方
Las Vegas can be a very dangerous place for me.
我以前很难自控
I have, in the past, had some serious self-control issues.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我可以做你坚实的后盾
I can be your rock.
维加斯
Vegas!
维加斯
Vegas! Whoo!
维加斯 维加斯
Vegas! Vegas!
维加斯
Vegas!
-拜托 查理 -赢了
- Come on, Charlie. - Winner!
真棒
Yes! All right!
赢家出局
Hot shooter coming out.
詹妮 你在这里啊
Oh, Jenny! There you are.
我不知道你还会玩双骰子
I didn't know you played craps.
我吗
Oh, me?
我这辈子一直都在扔骰子
Yeah, I've been rolling these bones my whole life.
不要把手放在桌上
Hands off the table.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没有筹码
You don't have any chips.
都输光了
Not anymore I don't.
该死 难怪这叫双骰子[一词多义]
Rrgh! Crap. Hence...the name.
那是曼斯菲尔德吗 我们去跟他聊聊吧
Uh, is that Mansfield over here? Let's go talk to him.
好啊
Oh, sure.
曼斯菲尔德先生 介意我们加入吗
Hey, Mr. Mansfield. Do you mind if we join you?
我们是谁
Who's we?
她... 这是怎么回事啊
She was -- what the hell is going on?
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我要见我女儿的未婚夫了
I'm about to meet my daughter's fiance.
我还是难以置信这是你们第一次见面
I still can't believe you're first meeting him now.
他们是闪电式恋爱
It was a whirlwind romance.
他们在海外认识的
They met overseas.
他家境富裕
He comes from a very good family.
他父亲有印刷钞票的执照
His father has a license to print money.
-他是做什么的 -印刷钞票的
- Oh, what does he do? - He prints money.
爹地
Daddy!
我的小面包 过来
Oh, my little pumpernickel. Come here.
我想要你见见奈德
Oh, I want you to meet Ned.
天啊
Oh, dear god.
他跟我想象中的一样
He's...just like I pictured him.
我想他在百夫长的后面 先生
I'm guessing he's behind the centurion, sir.
曼斯菲尔德先生
Mr. Mansfield!
你一定是奈德了
You, uh, you must be Ned.
来握个手吧
There -- there's five good ones.
您的握手和您女儿说的一样 先生
How -- wow, your handshake is as advertised, sir.
给他看看你给他买♥♥的礼物
Oh, show him the gift you got him.
没什么啦
Oh, it's -- it's nothing.
我知道你喜欢苏格兰威士忌 所以我在苏格兰时
I know you like scotch, so when I was in Scotland,
我找到了您祖先的酒厂
I tracked down your ancestral distillery.
曼斯菲蒂奇
Huh. Mansfiddich.
他最好了对吧
Isn't he the best?
这只是一份表达感谢的小礼物
Oh, it's just a little something to say thank you
谢谢您给了我世界上最好的礼物
for giving me the greatest gift in the world:
您的女儿
Your daughter.
真的很期待
Really looking forward
和您度过愉快的时光 先生
to finally spending some quality time with you, sir.
出色 真出色
Outstanding. Just outstanding.
太棒了
Great.
他真不错 恭喜
What a terrific guy. Congratulations.
我讨厌他
I hate him.
你要带我去哪里
Where in the hell are you taking me?
不是那个没大象的糟糕的法国马戏团吧
It's not that horrible French circus with no elephants, is it?
不是
No.
我给你准备好了更好的东西
I got you something even better.
你记得吗 不管我有没有问你
You know how you're always giving me good advice
你都会给我提供好的建议
whether I ask for it or not?
把这个当做我送你的结婚礼物吧
Well, consider this my wedding gift to you.
-奈德 -拜托
- Ned. - Oh, now come on!
先生 不到24小时之内
Sir, this man is going to be your son-in-law
这人就要成为你的女婿
in less than 24 hours.
你得了解他
You need to get to know him.
你说得对
You're right.
发现奈德有什么毛病的唯一办法就是摧残奈德
The only way to figure out what's wrong with Ned is to break Ned.
我根本不是这个意思
That's not at all what I said.
我们要去沙漠里散散步
You and I are gonna go for a little stroll out in the desert.
我该告诉阿曼达我去哪儿了吗
Should I tell Amanda where I'm going?
别担心他 走吧
Let's not worry her. Come on.
别关机 哥们
Keep your cellphone on, bro.
他们总是说金钱可以买♥♥来幸福
They always say money can buy happiness,
但他们不告诉你的是 金钱也能买♥♥到品位
but what they don't tell you is that it can also buy taste.
顺便说一句 你看起来很谣言
You are looking foxy, by the way.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表