剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Worked?
莎米安 你推♥翻♥了自己的说法
Charmian, you changed your story!
-我知道 -在宣誓之后当庭改口
- I know. - In court, under oath. You changed your story.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你声称二零一五年一月 彼得·劳伦斯在
You claimed Peter Laurence was in Washington DC
华盛顿特区收取未上报的钱款
in January 2015, collecting fees he didn't report.
-我知道 -但他没有
- I know. - But he wasn't,
不是吗 他的日记就是证据
was he? Not according to his diary.
日记被改过了
The diary had been altered.
-改过 -被篡改过了
- Altered? - Had been tampered with.
那庭审的时候你怎么不说
Then why didn't you say that in court?
你为什么不说出来
Why didn't you say that?
-因为我知道 -知道什么
- Because I knew. - Knew what?
-因为这听起来不可靠 -的确
- Because I knew it would sound feeble. - So it does.
也不可能被证实
And impossible to prove,
因为电脑上没有修改的痕迹
given there was no sign of alteration on the computer.
对 有点棘手不是吗
Yeah. Bit of a can of worms, that, wasn't it?
我见过那本日记的原件
I'd seen the physical diary.
-一面之词 -我见过
- So you keep saying. - I saw it.
我亲眼所见 我知道他去过那里
I saw it myself with my own eyes. I know he was there.
但你不能说出何时见到那本日记
But you can't say when you saw the diary,
也不能说出地点
and you can't say where.
-我不能 -不
- I can't. - No.
拜托 乔 这是违反保密义务的
Come on, Joe! It would breach confidentiality.
那真是太不幸了
Unfortunate, that, isn't it?
我没想到在这点上让步
I didn't think yielding on that point
会对案子有关键性的影响
would turn out to be crucial.
好吧 它确实很关键 至少在名誉上
Yeah, well, it was. Reputationally, as you would say.
恕我直言 乔 再说下去没有意义
With respect, Joe, there's no point in going over this.
我们的保险是基于
Our insurance was on the
被告的证言
basis of what the defendant was going to say.
抱歉
Sorry?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
你是说我们的保险是有条件的吗
Are you saying that the insurance was conditional?
所有保险都是有条件的
All insurance is conditional.
如果你想看的话
If you'd like to see it,
这里有一系列条款
it's laid out in a series of clauses.
你一旦改变了说法
As soon as you altered your story,
就会启用一个新的条款
a new clause kicked in.
你的意思是 就因为我改口了
Are you saying, because I changed my story,
保险协议就不能赔偿了
the paper's no longer indemnified?
你刚来的时候 我以为你精明能干
When you arrived I thought you were a shrewd appointment,
莎米安 真的 你原本干得不错
Charmian, I really did. You were getting access.
穿短裙是个好招数
Short skirts were a help,
仿佛每个银行家都想把你带回家
and like how every banker wanted to take your home.
好吧 也许不回家 但至少会去酒店
Well, OK, maybe not home, but at least to a hotel.
我猜那是对父权制度的又一次冲击
Well, that's another blow to the patriarchy, I guess.
我错了
I was wrong.
你刚刚让雇主损失了一百五十万
You just cost your employer 1.5 million,
因此 莎米安 我们要解雇你
and that, Charmian, is why we're letting you go.
鉴于客观因素
In the circumstances.
-我们为什么不走桥 -学生游♥行♥ 先生
- Why aren't we taking the bridge? - Student march, sir.
他们游♥行♥做什么 我猜是为了学费
What are they marching about? Their own fees, I suppose.
据我了解是出于更宽泛的原因 先生
I get the impression it's more general, sir.
您如何掠夺了他们的未来
How you've robbed them of their future.
针对我个人吗
Me personally?
不 先生
No, sir.
你们所有人
All of you.
大家都在呢
There they all are!
聚在一起把玫瑰花瓣撒在我的路上
Gathered to strew rose petals in my path.
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
-谢谢 -恭喜
- Thank you. - Congratulations.
谢谢你 尼克 谢谢
Thanks, Nick. Thank you.
真是好消息 大臣 祝贺您
Wonderful news, Minister. Congratulations.
-大家都很高兴 -谢谢你 乔伊
- Everyone's delighted. - Thank you, Joy.
我们想知道您今晚是否回来
We didn't know if you'd be back tonight.
不了 我大概会出去
No. I think I'm going to go out
庆祝我的胜利 如果可以的话
and celebrate my victory, if that's all right.
-既然这样 -既然这样 这个箱子
- Well, in that case... - In that case, this case.
恐怕文件积得有点多了
Slight pile-up, I'm afraid.
没关系 小意思 谢谢大家
It's all right. That's fine. Thanks, everyone.
-你是彼得·劳伦斯 对吗 -就是我
- You're, erm, Peter Laurence, aren't you? - Yes, I am.
太棒了
Fantastic!
-恭喜 -您太客气了 谢谢
- Congratulations. - That's very kind. Thank you.
-能和我自♥拍♥吗 -当然可以
- Any chance of a selfie? - Yeah, sure.
-让我来 -对着那里拍
- Here, let me. - Shall we do it against...
-您站中间 -好吧
- Oh, you go in the middle. - OK, all right.
您让那些混♥蛋♥自食其果 干得好
You took it to the bastards. Well done.
-假新闻 -我可不想再试一次了
- Fake news. - I don't think I'll be trying that again.
-好了吗 -很高兴见到您
- All right? - Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
保重 谢谢 再见
Take care. Thank you. Bye-bye.
-他真完美 不是吗 -可不是吗
- He's wonderful, isn't he? - He is indeed!
那么 希尼
So, Sydney,
我们又要开始重复日常废话了吗
we're going through the usual rigmarole again?
恐怕是的 先生
I'm afraid so, sir.
您要去工作吗
Are you going to be doing any work?
-或许不会 -既然这样
- Probably not. - In that case...
-我知道 -他坐计程车
- I know.- He'll take a taxi.
-谢谢您 先生 -好
- Thank you, sir. - All right.
先生
Sir?
您希望早上 我去哪里接您
Can you advise in the morning... where do I pick you up?
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
-祝您夜晚愉快 -晚安
- Have a good evening. - Goodnight.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在这呢
There she is.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我在电视上看到结果了
I saw the result on television.
就像我常说的
Well, I've always said it,
政坛里没有胜利
there are no victories in politics.
你只能躲避挫折
You just avoid setbacks.
输掉这个案子比挫折更糟糕
Losing that case would have been worse than a setback.
-那会是一场溃败 -我很紧张
- It would have been a rout. - I was nervous.
你会紧张 为我 真的吗
You were? For me, really?
-只有一点点 -对 我也是
- Just a little. - Yes, so was I.
我本来要被路杀了
I'd have been roadkill.
她本可以拿我就着红醋栗果冻当晚餐吃
She would have had me for dinner with redcurrant jelly.
但你还是干掉了敌人
Still, you saw off your enemies.
你杀得他们片甲不留
You blew them against the wall.
这可是很讲究技巧的
There was some sort of technicality,
我这么说对吗
have I got that right?
不 没什么技巧
Er, no. It wasn't a technicality.
他们的案子分崩离析
Their case just fell apart.
其实还挺尴尬的
It's actually sort of embarrassing.
那个记者改口了 为什么
The journalist changed her story. Why was that?
你想认真谈这个问题吗 都过去了
Do you really want to go into this? It's in the past.
他们声称你要把公费医疗私有化
They claimed you're on the way to privatising the NHS.
别叫它私有化 这叫保留
Let's not say privatising. Let's say preserving.
这叫给大家应有的未来
Let's say giving it the future it deserves.
她还说存在
And she said there was a
空壳公♥司♥和离岸资金的迹象
trail of shell companies and offshore funds.
我不觉得任何外行人能听懂
I'm not sure any layman could possibly follow.
所以我现在是门外汉了吗
Oh, so now I'm a layman, am I?
我们上♥床♥去把
Let's go to bed.
我叫莎米安 我是个酒鬼
Hi, my name's Charmian. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 莎米安
Hi, Charmian.
我今天被公♥司♥炒了
Today I was sacked from my job.
我就知道记者都是一帮混♥蛋♥
I always knew journalists were bastards...
但没有一个同事
But not a single colleague
对我说抱歉
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表