剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
记忆抹除
Memory wipe!
这是块婴儿用纸啊
This is a baby wipe.
好吧 你们把我逼得走投无路了
All right, you've cornered me.
我是个时光穿梭者
I'm a time traveler.
等一下 如果你是来自未来
So wait a minute, if you're from the future,
那你有时光机之类的东西吗
Do you have, like, a time machine or something?
是有那么个东西
That's kinda how that works.
能借我吗
Could I borrow it?
别那么小气 时光机借我 就只用一次
Come on! Can I use your time machine just once?
这根本没门 看 这是高度灵敏
Out of the question! You know this is sensitive,
极为复杂的时光机器
Extremely complicated time equipment!
它看起来像卷尺
It looks like a tape measure.
闭上你的嘴
You shut your time-mouth!
你觉得这是真的吗
This makin' any sense to you?
我觉得他疯了
I think he's just crazy.
噢 你们竟然不相信我
Oh, you don't believe me?
猜我刚才去哪儿了
Guess where I was!
没错 十五年前此处是一家戏服店
That's right, 15 years ago there was a costume store right here!
马上就来
One second!
噢 见鬼 熄
Aw, heck! Pat!
- 熄灭 - 那个 你是谁来着
- Pat down! - So who are you again?
布伦丁·布兰丁 时光异常移除员 来自207012年
Blendin Blandin, time anomaly removal crew, year 20-snyeventy-12!
(注:那不是个7,鼻音化了)
我的任务是阻止一系列的时间异常现象
My mission is to stop a series of time anomalies
这些异常应该就在此处发生了
That are supposed to happen at this very location!
但是 我没发现任何异常迹象啊
B-but I don't see any anomalies!
我不知道这是不是某种悖论
I don't know if it's some kind of paradox
又或者是我太累了
Or if I'm just really tired!
看起来你可能需要休息一下
You know, you sound like you could use a break.
绝对需要 绝对需要
Definitely. Definitely.
推荐你去玩玩
Might we recommend one of
这个神秘游乐园各种各样的项目
The various attractions at the mystery fair?
你猜我怎么想的 管它呐
You know what? What the heck!
我绝对得去玩玩
I'm worth it!
但我会盯着你们的
But I got my eye on you!
- 一个人 - 呃 不好意思 哥们儿
- One, please! - Aw, sorry, dude,
你得把你的腰带取了才能坐上去
But you're gonna have to take your belt off for the ride.
你腰带上的东西可能会飞出来打到别的东西
One of your tools might fly off and accidently fix something.
请千万千万保管好它
Guard it with your life!
哥们放心 我会像雄鹰一样守护好它
I will watch it like a hawk, dude.
如鹰一般
Like a hawk!
就是这个东西 梅宝
Here it is, Mabel--
我们回到历史任一时刻的入场券
Our ticket to any moment in history!
我们去抓两只渡渡鸟来 然后让它们亲热
Lets go get two dodos and force them to make out!
不行 我们得谨慎一点
No! We gotta be smart about this.
那些有关悖论的话让我有点懵
All that paradox talk kinda freaked me out.
我要做的只是回去 然后弥补我的过失
All I'm gonna do is go back and fix my one mistake.
如果我没把球扔偏
If I don't miss that baseball throw,
我就不会打到温蒂的眼睛 然后罗比就不会安抚她
I won't hit Wendy in the eye, and Robbie won't comfort her,
他们就不会开始约会了
And they won't start going out.
我也要去 我要重温我生命中最美好的那个时刻
I'm coming, too! I wanna relive the greatest moment of my life--
赢得摇摇的时刻
Winning Waddles!
待会儿见
See ya later.
我们早些见 耶 耶 耶
See you earlier! Yuck, yuck, yuck!
十二点整 水池打靶游戏开始了
It's 12:00! The dunk tank is now open!
都过来吧 来砸我吧 乡亲们
Step right up and dunk me, folks!
说你呢 牛仔短裤那个
I'm talkin' to you, cut-offs!
重来一遍
Do-over?
重来一遍
Do-over!
如果你能猜中 - 十五磅
If you can guess-- fifteen pounds!
还有 是的 我是个女巫
And yes, I am a witch.
好吧 是时候聚集起人群了
Well, time to round up a mob.
嗨 温蒂 你来了
Hey, Wendy. There you are.
嘿 你的帽子怎么搞的
Hey, what happened to your hat?
呃 没什么 嘿 看 那是什么啊
Uh, nothing. Hey, look! What's that?
喔哦 去看看
Whoa! Check it out!
我不确定那是个鸭子还是个熊猫 不过我想要一个
I don't know if it's a duck or a panda, but I want one!
一个球 谢谢
One ball, please.
你只有一次机会
You only get one chance.
那是你才这么想
That's what you think.
熊猫鸭一个 马上到手
One panda-duck, coming right up!
冷静 迪普 第二次机会 别搞砸了
Okay, Dipper, second chance. Don't mess this up.
打中了
Yes!
噢 我的眼睛
Ow! My eye!
怎么会这样
What?!
眼睛肿了吗
Does it look swollen??
奇了怪了
That's so weird.
哦 嘿 罗比
Oh, hey, Robbie.
怎么说呢 我们也做了很久的玩伴了
So anyway, we've been hangin' out a lot,
我一直在想你有没可能想跟我约会呢
And i've been wondering if, uh, you wanted to go out with me?
嗯 可以啊
Yeah, I guess so.
太好了
Sweet!
一模一样的事情发生两遍 太奇怪了
The exact same thing happened twice! It was spooky!
喔 也许这是个时间魔咒
Ooh, maybe it's a time curse!
摇摇猪 你会说“时间魔咒”吗
Waddles, can you say "Time curse"?
你的脸肉嘟嘟的
Your face is so fat!
难道时间的力量能够
Is it possible that the forces of time
自然地使得事情的新发展被撤消
Naturally conspire to undo any new outcomes?
不行 不行 我得再试一遍
No, no. I just need to try again.
第三次定会上演好戏
Third time's the charm.
能有多难啊
How hard can it be?
给我找到那个女巫
Find the witch!
噢 我的眼睛
Ow! My eye!
嘿 你还好吧
Hey, are you all right?
啊 噢 我的眼睛
Aah! Ow! My eye!
噢 真倒霉
Oh, bad luck.
呃 温蒂 你很迫切地想要得到那个动物玩偶吗
Uh, Wendy? How badly do you want that stuffed animal thing?
比世界上任何一个东西都想要 迪普
More than anything in the world, Dipper.
那好吧
Okay.
我爱死我的猪仔了
I love my pig!
如果我根据风速调整球向
If I adjust the ball for wind speed...
也把棉花糖列入考虑因素
Factoring cotton candy...
坦然面对吧 迪普 显然你是命中注定
Face it, Dipper, you're obviously fated
在游乐园这天走霉运
To have a bad day at the fair.
就像我和我的摇摇注定在一起一样
Just like I'm fated to be with waddles!
貌似我漏了一个变量
It's like there's one variable missing.
什么是变量
What's a variable?
哈 搞定了
Ha! That's it!
我想到制胜的方法了 不会打到温蒂
I figured out a way to win the toss, not hit Wendy,
同时也能阻止温蒂和罗比去约会
And stop Wendy and Robbie from going out!
真了不起 我要再去赢一次我的猪猪
Awesome! I'm gonna go win my pig again!
喂 喂 喂 你不能走 我的计划需要你啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't leave. I need you for my plan.
那摇摇怎么办呢
But what about Waddles?
几分钟就搞定了 我们走
It'll just take a few minutes! Let's go!
可以开始了吧
You gonna go, man?
一 二 走
And a one, and a two, and a...
噢 兄弟 你扔偏了
Aw, dude, you missed.
你再看看
Did I?
美女 你的不明物种填充玩偶
Your stuffed creature of indeterminate species, miss.
噢 太棒了
Oh, awesome!
温蒂 你在这儿啊 嗨 罗比
There you are, Wendy. Hi, Robbie.
我在想你是否 呃 你
So I was wondering if, uh, you--
看 迪普送给我的
Look what Dipper got for me!
懒得看 我都说不出这是个啥 真蠢
Whatever. Can't even tell what species it is. Stupid.
他怎么搞的
What's his deal?
貌似我来游乐园找对了伙伴
Looks like I came to the fair with the right guy!
大赢家诞生
We have a winner!
随时乐意效劳 兄弟
Anytime, broseph.
我要去赢我的猪猪咯
Now to win my pig.
它归你了 别人没机会了
It's all yours! No one else's!
“老十五” 你终身享有咯
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表