剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
It's finally mine!
终于啊 我得到了日志的第
At last, I have journal number...
三号♥
Three?
一共有三本日志
There are three of 'em?
那一号♥日志到哪里去了
But where is journal number one?
我必须集齐三本日志才能释放力量
I must have all three for the power to be unlocked!
但要在哪里才能找到 迪普 他肯定知道在哪里
But where could I-- Dipper! He must know where it is!
他把第三本给了我 自己留了第一本
He gave me the third one and kept the first for himself!
我不能让他离开重力泉
I can't let him leave Gravity Falls!
上面的 准备好了吗
You there! Is it ready?
只有一个办法才能知道
Only one way to find out!
我对那孩子感觉很不错
I got a good feelin' about that kid!
斯坦 接受吧 陷入人生低谷
Well, Stan, this is it. Rock bottom.
没有朋友 没有家人
No friends, no family,
困在这里收看莫名其妙的电视购物广♥告♥
Stuck watching infomercials for whatever that is.
你厌倦了经常阻挡你车道的
Are you sick of piles of owls
成堆的猫头鹰了吗
constantly blocking your driveway?
那么你需要一把猫头鹰铲
Well, then you've gotta get owl trowel!
你是怎么做到的 孩子
How did you do it, kid?
为什么你总能先人一步
Why are you always one step ahead?
也许他真的可以通灵
Maybe he really is psychic after--
啊 我的助听器
Aah! My hearing aid!
怎么老这样
What keeps causing that?
等会儿 我想到了
Wait a minute. That's it!
我知道吉迪恩的弱点在哪了
I know Gideon's weakness!
派恩斯先生要不要来一杯
Would Mr. Pines like a--
我要用吸尘器打扫我的脸
I go vacuum my face.
嘿 迪普 想玩汽车座位寻宝游戏吗
Hey, Dipper. Wanna play bus seat treasure hunt?
我没心思
I'm not in the mood.
拜托嘛
Oh, come on.
我们有加拿大硬币
We got Canadian coin,
罗纳德·里根脑袋形状的口香糖
Gum that's shaped like Ronald Reagan's head.
(注:美国前总统)
喔 各种液体的污渍哦
Ooh! Miscellaneous fluid stain.
-巨型机器人 -对 还有巨型机器人 等下 啥
- Giant robot! - Yeah, giant robot. Wait. What?
-你看 -停车 你们给我停车
- Look! - Halt! I command you to halt!
司机先生 有个巨型吉迪恩机器人追上来了
Mr. Bus driver! There's a giant Gideonbot coming towards us!
-嗨 伙计们 -苏斯
- Ho hey, dudes! - Soos!
别担心 我至少也当了四十分钟的兼♥职♥巴士司机
Don't worry, guys. I've been a part-time bus driver for at least 40 minutes.
这里面肯定有一个是离合器
One of these things is probably a clutch.
抓紧啦 孩子们
Hang on, dudes!
-苏斯 小心 -啊
- Soos! Look out! - Aah!
他已经赢了 他还抓我们干什么啊
He already won! What does he want from us?
我已经看到你们了
I got you in my sights!
苏斯 前面是悬崖
Soos! Cliff!
好吧 哪个更符合现在的情况
Okay, what's closest to our present situation?
“引擎里有浣熊”还是“不肯下车的愤怒老爷爷”
"Raccoon in the engine" or "Angry grandparent won't leave bus"?
大概 大概是第二个吧
Probably-- probably the second one.
说 一号♥日志在哪里
Tell me! Where is journal number one?
一号♥日志
Journal number one?
别给我耍小聪明 臭小子
Don't play games with me, boy!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
你拿走了我唯一的日志
You took the only journal I ever had!
还有 你到底想要从这些日志中得到什么啊
What do you even want with these journals, anyway?
放开她
Let go of her!
哈哈哈 事到如今你还觉得自己是个英雄么
Ha ha ha! You still think you're some kind of hero?
一旦我找到最后一本日志 这个小镇就是我的了
Once I find the final journal, I'll rule this town!
你会成为我的王后
With you as my queen!
迪普 救救我 救命啊
Dipper, help me! Help!
面对现实吧 小子 没了那本日志你什么都不是
Face it, kid. You're nothing without that journal.
你要怎么反抗啊
How you gonna fight back?
一没肌肉二没脑子
No muscles, no brains.
你要怎么做 啊 你要怎么做
What are you gonna do? Huh? What are you gonna do?
放开我姐姐
Let go of my sister!
绝不 这次我终于赢了
Never! I finally won this time!
一边去 放开我
Aah! Aah! Get off! Let go of me!
什么
Huh?
在里面小心点
Careful in there!
孩子们 不
Dudes! No!
爪钩万岁
Grappling hook!
我就说它会派上用场吧
Told you it would come in handy.
梅宝 这真是太厉害了
Mabel, that was amazing!
没有你击败那个机器人的时候厉害
Not as amazing as you defeating that robot!
嘿 我的日志
Hey, my journal!
-哦 在那边 -刚才爆♥炸♥的是这个东西么
- Oh, there it is! - Is this the thing that exploded?
发生什么了 那是什么啊
What's going on? What is that?
在这儿
It's over here.
吉迪恩
Gideon!
上帝啊 这里到底发生了什么
Oh, good heavens! What on earth happened here?
是派恩斯两姐弟 他们想攻击我
It was the Pines twins. They tried to attack me
还用炸♥药♥毁了我的雕像
and blew up my statue with dynamite!
抓住他们
Arrest 'em!
什么 警官们 他在撒谎
What? Officers, he's lying!
抱歉 孩子们 但是我们信任吉迪恩
Sorry, kids, but we trust Gideon,
只有发生不折不扣的奇迹才可能改变我们的
And nothing short of a miracle could ever change our--
等一下 等一下 都住手 我有话说
Wait! Wait! Stop everything! I've got something to say!
-怎么又是他啊 -等一等 听着
- Not this guy again. - Just wait! Look!
你们都觉得吉迪恩超级完美超级诚实
You guys all think Gideon is so perfect and honest.
“哦 我永远都不会撒谎 我可是吉迪恩啊”
"Oh, I could never tell a lie! I'm Gideon!"
他比你诚实多了
He's more honest than you!
对啊 而且他还会通灵
Yeah! And he's psychic too!
那这个算不算通灵 好好看看
How's this for psychic? Bam! Take a good look!
等一下啊 那是我么
Wait a minute! Is that me?
我的咖啡蛋饼的秘密配方是咖啡
The secret ingredient to my coffee omelet is coffee!
还有我
And me!
我可以明确地说那个胎记确实很恶心
I can verify that that birthmark is indeed disgusting.
哦耶
Hooray!
那是我
That's me!
对的 这些胸针都是隐藏摄像机
That's right! These pins are hidden cameras!
令我的助听器一直发出反馈杂音
And my hearing aid was picking up the feedback!
现在谁是骗子呢
Who's the fraud now?
吉迪恩 我们这么相信你
Gideon, we gave you our trust.
你竟然欺骗我们
You lied to us!
请听我说 我 事实不是看起来的那样
Please, I-- it's not what it looks like.
你们要对我怎么样
What are you gonna do with me?
泰勒
Tyler?
抓住他
Get him.
抓住他
Get him.
小吉迪恩 你现在被逮捕了
Li'l Gideon, you are under arrest...
因为阴谋 欺诈 和伤透了我们的心的罪名
For conspiracy, fraud, and breaking our hearts.
杜兰德 拿出微型手铐
Durland, the tiny handcuffs.
什么 不
Wha-- no!
还有一件事
Just one more thing.
放开我
Let go of me! Ow! Ow! Ow!
我想这个是属于我的
I believe this belongs to me.
不 不 别弄乱我的头发
No! No! Watch the hair!
你不能这么对我 你们这群乌合之众
You can't do this to me! Y'all are sheep!
你们需要我 我会回来的
You need me! I'll be back!
我的律师会通知你们消息的
You'll hear from my lawyers!
这就是今天的新闻
There you have it.
本地英雄斯坦福·派恩斯刚刚揭露了
Local hero Stanford Pines has just exposed
小吉迪恩这个骗子的真实身份
Li'l Gideon as a fraud.
斯坦福 有什么想对乡亲们说的吗
Anything you have to say to the town, Stanford?
神秘小屋回来啦 亲们
The Mystery Shack is back, baby!
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you!
嘿 斯坦叔公
Hey, Grunkle Stan!
你们这两个小屁孩安顿得还好么
Uh, you kiddos settling back in okay?
很好 房♥间里所有我最喜欢的霉点
Yep! All of my favorite moldy spots
都还在天花板上呢
On the ceiling are still there!
甚至是你哦 戴里尔
Even you, Daryl!
斯坦叔公 我和梅宝商量过了
Hey, Grunkle Stan, me and Mabel have been talking,
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表