剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Greetings, young--
不是 他只是贡品 这个才是领头牛
Nah, he's just the offering. That is leaderaur.
你 你想当男人
You! You wish to be man?
好
Yeah!
那你必须做出点英勇事迹来
Then you must do heroic act.
去最高的山岭
Go to highest mountain...
然后带回多头熊的
...And bring back head of...
脑袋
The multi-bear.
多头熊 是一种熊吗
The multi-bear? That some sort of bear?
他是我们不共戴天的敌人
He's our sworn enemy.
只要征服了他 你的男人转变就会完成
Conquer him and your mansformation will be complete.
征服他 我不确定啊
Conquer? I don't know, man.
破坏者 这是你的吗
Destructor! Is this yours?
不 哈哈 我不知道这是谁的
Uh, no. Ha ha! I-- I don't know whose that is.
我只是把它借过来了 这是朋友的 不是我的
I was just borrowing it. It's a friend's. Not mine.
这事有点古怪
I don't know about this.
我要征服多头熊
I shall conquer the multi-bear!
我没事
I'm okay.
我来找你了 多头熊
I'm comin' for you, multi-bear.
好了 斯坦叔公
Okay, Grunkle Stan.
你开始时是这个样子
You started like this,
但是你变成了
But you became...
我现在可以挠痒痒了吗
Can I scratch myself now?
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
你衬衫上的是呕吐物吗
Is that throw-up on your shirt?
我不知道要怎么回答这问题
I don't know how to answer that.
面对现实吧 梅宝 你叔公没救了
Face it, mabel, your uncle's unfixable.
就好像餐厅的那个旋转馅饼车
Like that spinning pie trolley thing in the diner.
斯坦叔公 跟我来
Grunkle Stan, come with me!
把你的裤子留在家里
And leave your pants at home.
高兴至极
With pleasure!
多头熊到底是什么东西
What is a multi-bear?
哦那就是多头熊
Oh that's a multi-bear.
熊头们 安静
Bear heads-- silence!
孩子 你来这里干什么
Child, why have you come here?
多头熊 我来取你的头
Multi-bear, I seek your head!
呃 其中一个头 你好像有 有六个头
Er, one of them, anyway. There's like, what, six? Six heads?
这太可笑了 马上离开不然就死
This if foolish! Leave now or die!
那就顺其自然了
So be it.
真正的男人绝不会心慈手软
A real man shows no mercy!
哎 好吧 战士
Ohh. Very well, warrior.
但是你能应允这个神奇野兽的最后一个请求吗
But will you grant a magical beast one last request?
呃 好吧
Uh, okay.
我希望听着我最喜欢的歌♥曲死去
I wish to die listening to my favorite song.
带子已经在里面了 你只要按任何一个
Tape is already in there. You can just hit any--
对对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, that's it
你听冰岛流行组合巴芭的歌♥
You listen to Icelandic pop group Babba?
我喜欢巴芭
I-I love Babba.
我以为我是唯一一个
I thought I was the only one.
所有的男牛人都取笑我
All the manotaurs make fun of me
因为我熟知《迪斯科女孩》这首歌♥的每一句歌♥词
Because I know all the words to the song Disco Girl.
-哦 你是指 迪斯科女孩 -快过来
-Oh, you mean... disco girl, -coming through.
那女孩就是你 噢噢 噢噢
That girl is you, oh-oh, oh-oh.
哈哈哈 这真是太好了
Hahaha, this is crazy!
终于有人能理解
Finally, someone who-- who understands that--
噢对了 我猜我应该杀你 不然我就永远无法成为男人
Oh, yeah. I guess I'm supposed to kill you or I'll never be a man.
我接受我的命运
I accept my fate.
不 真的吗
No! Really?
这样对我们来说才是最好的
It's for the best.
我不会杀他的
I'm not gonna do it!
我告诉过你成为男人的代价就是取回多头熊的头
You were told the price of manhood is the multi-bear's head!
听着 领头牛
Listen, leaderaur, all right?
你也是 荷尔蒙牛 粘液牛
You too, Testosteraur, Pituitaur,
还有 我不知道 不管你的名字是什么
And--I don't know, whatever your name is.
-胡子牛 -是胡子牛
-Beardy? -It's Beardy.
你们一直告诉我想当男人就意味着要完成所有挑战
You keep telling me that being a man means doing all these tasks
而且无时无刻不用暴♥力♥解决问题
And being aggro all the time,
但是我开始觉得这些都是胡说八道
But I'm starting to think that stuff's malarkey.
你听见我了 胡说八道
You heard me. Malarkey!
所以也许我没有肌肉 身体某些部位也没有毛发
So maybe I don't have muscles or hair in certain places,
当然 当电台播放女子流行音乐时
And sure, when a girly pop song comes on the radio,
有时我会不换台继续听 因为 该死的
Sometimes I leave it on, 'cause dang it,
这些歌♥曲入围排行榜前四十名自有它的道理
Top 40 hits are in the top 40 for a reason,
-它们琅琅上口 -破坏者
-They're catchy! -Destructor!
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说多头熊是个好人
I'm saying the multi-bear is a really nice guy.
而如果你们想要我去砍他的头的话 你们就是一群坏蛋
And you're a bunch of jerks if you want me to cut off his head!
杀死多头熊 不然就永远别当男人
Kill the multi-bear, or never be a man!
那我猜我就永远不当男人了吧
Then I guess I'll never be a man.
呸 真弱
Boo! Weak!
伙计们 谁想去建点东西 然后把它摧毁
Hey, guys! Who wants to go build something and knock it down?
男人 男人 男人 男人
Man! Man! Man! Man!
男人 男人 男人 男人 男人
Man! Man! Man! Man! Man...
转啊 转啊
Spin! Spin!
懒苏珊 听我说
Lazy Susan, listen.
我知道他的外表并不好看
I know he's not much to look at,
但是你总是在餐厅修理各种东西
But you're always fixing stuff in the diner,
而如果你喜欢修理东西的话
And if you like fixing stuff,
没有东西比我的斯坦叔公更需要修理
Nothing could use more fixing than my Grunkle Stan.
而且 女人比男人长命
Also, women live longer than men,
那么你的交际圈子更小 所以你应该降低标准
So your dating pool is smaller and you should really lower your standards.
那么 懒苏珊 你觉得怎么样
So, Lazy Susan, whaddya say?
喂
Hey!
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
有空打电♥话♥给我吧
Why don't you give me a call sometime?
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Really!
还有 这里有些馅饼
Also, here's some pie.
我请客 给你的
On the house-- for you!
我们成功了
We did it!
你想什么时候打电♥话♥ 你想现在打吗
When are you gonna call? You want to call now?
我没有手♥机♥ 我们去买♥♥部手♥机♥吧
I don't have a phone. Let's buy a phone!
我们可以用信♥用♥卡♥付钱 我们去办个信♥用♥卡♥
We can put it on a credit card! Let's get a credit card.
梅宝 让我好好享受馅饼 行吗
Mabel! Let a man enjoy his pie, huh?
迪普 是我啊 梅宝啊
Dipper! It's me, Mabel!
我正透过玻璃望着你
I'm looking at you through the glass!
就在这里 这是我的声音
Right here! This is my voice!
我正从里面跟你说话
I'm talking to you from inside!
-你看见我在 -看见了
-Didja see me through the-- -Yes.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我不想谈这事儿 -很好
-I don't want to talk about it. -Good.
就是那些半人半牛的人跟我一起玩
It's just these half-man, half-bull humanoids were hanging out with me...
-又来了 -但是他们想要我
-Here we go. -But then they wanted me
去做一件非常艰难 可怕的事
To do this really tough, horrible thing,
但是这事儿不对 所以我拒绝了
But it just wasn't right, so I said no.
你有自己的主张 而且坚持自我
You were your own man and you stood up for yourself.
-什么 -即使没有人同意你 你仍做了正确的事
Huh? You did what was right even though no one agreed with you.
听起来挺有男人风范的 但谁知道呢
Sounds pretty manly to me, but what do I know?
等一下 我的眼睛没花吧
Wait a minute! Do my eyes deceive me?
你有一根胸毛了
You have a chest hair!
你说的对 我确实有根胸毛
You're right! I do!
哈哈 这太神奇了 我真的有胸毛了
Ha ha! This is amazing, I really do!
接招 刚阳考官 接招 粘液牛
Take that, man tester! Take that, Pituitaur!
-粘液牛 -这家伙有胸毛了
-Pituitaur? -This guy has chest hair!
剪贴簿好时机
Scrapbook-ortunity!
别担心 孩子 如果你跟我一样的话
Don't worry, kid. If you're anything like me,
还有很多毛会从那里出来的
There's more where that came from.
噢 真恶心
Ohh, gross!
我是说真的 真是太恶心了
Seriously, that's disgusting.
噢 怎么又来了
Oh, not again!
第三十六条留言
Message number thirty-six.
嗨 帅哥
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表