剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
我正在努力接受它
I'm starting to accept it.
我是布拉布斯警长 我们遇到了密♥码♥问题
This is Sheriff Blubs. We've got a code sepia.
什么 那你们准备怎么做
What?! And what are you doing about it?
我现在正跟着他们呢
I'm following them right now.
找到他们 赶紧阻止 不允许出任何差错
Find them and stop them. There's no room for error.
我懂了 布拉布斯挂了
I understand. Blubs out.
杜兰德副警长 我们训练了一辈子
Deputy Durland, maintaining this cover-up
就是为了掩盖这件事
Is the mission we've been training for our entire careers.
-你准备好了吗 -呜呼
-Are you ready? -Whoo!
如果快乐是一种罪行的话 你已经违法了
If being delightful was a crime, you'd be breaking the law.
让我们去抓住他们吧
Let's go get 'em!
在过去
Back in the old days,
先驱者们通过在火堆边讲故事混饭
pioneers drew sustenance from telling stories around the fire.
所以我们来吃点书吧 孩子们
So let's eat some books, children.
来吧 吃点书
Go ahead, eat the books!
好了 梅宝 如果我们能证明纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特
All right, Mabel. If we can prove that Nathaniel Northwest
不是重力泉的真正创建者
Wasn't the real founder of Gravity Falls,
那帕西菲卡就能安分守己了
It'll finally put Pacifica in her place.
而且解开谜题还能证明我根本不傻
And solving a mystery will prove that I'm not silly,
我是正经的
I'm serious!
正经的
Seriousss...
我们只需要破解这个密♥码♥
We just need to crack this code.
让我想想
Let me see...
不是埃及语
It's not Egyptian,
不是数字命理
It's not numerology,
不是 等一下 当然了
It's not... Wait! Of course!
三角形是炼金术师表示火焰的符号♥
The triangle is the alchemist's symbol for flame.
点燃羊皮纸就能解开密♥码♥了
Lighting the parchment on fire will reveal the secret message!
这真是太明显了
It's so obvious!
好吧 我们来把这玩意儿点燃
All right. Let's just light this sucker up and...
-梅宝 -哇 我折了顶帽子
-Mabel! -wop! I just made a hat!
啊 我又干傻事了
Achh! I just did something silly again!
等等 梅宝 你把它折成了一张地图
Wait. Mabel, you folded it into a map.
而我差点就把它烧了
And I was gonna burn it.
我们在寻找两个孩子
We were on the lookout for two kids
他们也许在这儿读书
Who might be reading.
我们因为秘密的原因而追捕他们 呜呼
We're hunting 'em down for secret reasons. Whoo!
也许我们应该把它带到别的地方去
Maybe we should take this elsewhere.
这张地图会把我们带到
This map should lead us to...
重力泉历史博物馆
The Gravity Falls Museum of History.
你知道这代表着什么吗 梅宝
You realize what this means, Mabel.
我们得硬闯进去
We're gonna have to break in.
这是你们的先驱者日免费通行证
And those are your free pioneer day passes
还有你们的气球 蓝色的和粉色的
And your balloons, blue and pink.
我们闯进来了
We're in.
我们下一步做什么
What are we gonna do next?
去偷托马斯·杰斐逊的胸腔吗
Steal Thomas Jefferson's rib cage?
真恶心 当然不是 根据地图
Ew. No. According to the map,
关于小镇真正创立者的下一条线索应该就在 这儿
The next clue about the real town founder should be right... Here!
我们得快点解开这条线索
We have to figure this one out quick.
我觉得那些警♥察♥并不是去图书馆借书的
I have a feeling those cops weren't at the library to check out books.
我觉得那个带着铃铛的根本不认识字
I don't think the one with the bell can read.
那这到底是什么
So what is it, anyway?
嘿 你这个图 别这么傻
Hey, painting. Be less stupid.
-这句话管用了 -什么
-It worked! -Huh?
等等 这不是抽象画 它只是颠倒了
Wait! It's not abstract, it's upside-down!
我觉得我在墓地见过这个雕塑
I think i've seen that statue in the cemetery.
我们走吧 快
Let's go! Quick!
嗷嗷嗷 啊嗷 头晕了
Ow ow ow! Ahh! Ow! Head rush.
不好意思 我们没有粉色气球了
I'm sorry, but we're all out of pink balloons.
那我们还来干嘛
Why did we even come?
布拉布斯警官
Officer Blubs.
布拉布斯在此
Blubs here.
目标对象已经逮捕了吗
Have the targets been apprehended?
还没有 不过快了
Negative. But we're close.
我保证 那俩孩子绝不会从我们身边逃走的
I promise, those kids'll never get past us.
嘿 等等
Hey! Wait!
该死的
Dang it!
我最后一次重申
For the last time,
我们不去南方过冬
We are not going south for the winter!
我们的家在这儿
Our home is here!
你总这么说
You always say that!
加油
Come on...
加油 啊
Come on. Aah!
呀 这不是梅宝的叔公 派恩斯先生么
Well, if it isn't Mabel's uncle, Mr. Pines.
-你在找这个吗 -是的 是的
-Looking for this? -Yeah, yeah.
你想要什么 钱吗
What do you want, money?
我想要你说诺斯维斯特家族
I want you to say that the Northwest family
是重力泉最好的家族
Is the best family in Gravity Falls.
噢 没问题 你想让我写下来吗
Oh, sure. You want that in writing?
好了
There we go.
你去死!
哈 我用嘴巴写成的噢
Ha! I did that with my mouth!
噢 别这样
Oh, come on!
雕塑一定指示着下一条线索
The statue must be pointing to the next clue.
噢 真棒 她在抠我的鼻子呢 哈哈
Oh, cool! She's picking my nose! Ha ha!
梅宝 你看
Mabel, look!
哈 现在是谁傻 帕西菲卡 哦耶
Ha! Who's silly now, Pacifica? Bam!
啊 嗷嗷嗷 好了
Ahh! Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay.
现在我们正式进入阴谋模式了
Now we're getting into real conspiracy mode.
我感觉好正经啊
I feel serious.
好吧 小心有陷阱
Okay, look out for Booby traps.
哈 陷阱
Ha! Booby traps.
镇静剂飞镖 啊
Tranquilizer darts! Aah!
是古老的秘密地下宝藏
It's a treasure trove of historic-y, secret-y things.
绝密
林肯的帽子
总统的掩饰
绝密
本杰明·富兰克林
其实是个女的
噢 天哪
Oh, man!
本·富兰克林其实真是个女人
Ben Franklin secretly was a woman.
嘿 找到了
Hey, jackpot!
诺斯维斯特家族掩藏的秘密
绝密
现在我们就能知道谁是真正的小镇创建者了
Now we'll find out who the real town founder was.
兹记录纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特
"Let it be here recorded that Nathaniel Northwest,
传说中的重力泉创建者
"fabled founder of Gravity Falls,
其实是一个骗子
"was, in fact, a fraud,
他只是一个在村里铲垃圾的白♥痴♥
As well as a waste-shoveling village idiot."
对帕西菲卡来说 真是个坏消息啊
Oh, bad news for Pacifica.
等着看报纸报道这个吧
Wait'll the papers hear about this!
一旦人们知道是我揭开了这个历史阴谋
Once people see that I uncovered a historical conspiracy,
他们再也不会说我傻了
They could never call me silly!
真正的重力泉创建者
"The true founder of Gravity Falls
是昆廷·特朗布莱三世先生
Was sir lord, Quentin Trembley, III, Esquire."
谁是昆廷·特朗布莱
Who's Quentin Trembley?
这不关你们的事
That's none of your business!
呜呼 抓到你们了
Whoo! We gotcha!
呜呼 呜呼
Whoo! Whoo...
嗯嗯 呜呼
Hmm... Whoo-hoo...
他被好几个飞镖击中了
He got hit with quite a few of those darts.
我不想说 但是昆廷·特朗布莱和国♥家♥安♥全♥有关
I hate to do this but Quentin Trembley's a matter of national security.
是的 是的 呜呼
Yeah! Yeah... Whoo...
我觉得我好像变成色盲了
I think I might be colorblind now.
国♥家♥安♥全♥ 什么意思
What do you mean, national security?
而且昆廷·特朗布莱到底是谁啊
And who is Quentin Trembley, anyway?
自己看看吧
See for yourself.
啊 黑白的啊
Ahh, black and white?!
绝密
美国政♥府♥
嘘 梅宝
Shh! Mabel.
如果你看到了这个
If you're watching this,
那么你就是全美国
Then you are one of eight people in these United States
被许可观看这条信息的八人之一
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表