剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
睡衣派对
Sleep over!
什么 不不不
What!? No no no!
迪普 等等
Ahh! Dipper? Hey, wait!
等等 回来
Wait, come back!
嘿 我能和我的 姐姐说句话吗
Hey! Could I talk to my, uh, sister for a sec?
睡衣派对 男生免进
This is a sleepover buddy. No boys allowed!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我现在真的没什么心情参加你们的派对
Look guys, I'm not really in a sleepover mood right now.
我的女生小情绪正在闹别扭 懂吗
One of my irrational girl mood swings, you know?
有这种说法吧
Right? Don't we have those?
别介啊 我妈妈的成人爱情小说可不会
Come on! My mom's age-inappropriate romance novels
自己念出来给我们听
Aren't going to read themselves!
狼人 赤♥裸♥的胸膛
Oh! "Wolfman, barechest"!
真的么 我还是
Uh, really, I should probably..
来吧 你肯定会喜欢的
Come on! You know you love it!!!
我叫杰拉德
"My name is Gerard.
我是狼人 夜的种族
"I am a werewolf, creature of the night.
也是激♥情♥的种族
But I am also a creature of passion."
杰拉德好酷啊
Gerard is just so fierce.
发生什么事了 迪普
What's goin' on, Dipper?
哦 你是到了喜欢偷♥窥♥女生的尴尬年龄了吧
Ahh... you're at that creepy age where you spy on girls, huh?
看来咱俩该来场男人之间的谈话了
Guess it's time you and me had a man-to-man talk
关于初步的性教育什么的 懂吗
About the birds and the bees, ya know.
我为什么爱出汗
我还是去
I--I should really be going--
别想逃
No way out of it!
看着啊 都是这个小东西引发的
Look, it all begins with this little fella,
它叫脑垂体
The pituitary gland.
看上去很小 可是很有想法哦
He may be little, but he has big plans.
我想知道我会遇到什么好玩的东西
I wonder what rollicking adventures I'll stumble into.
一个泥潭
A mud puddle!
我敢打破传统吗
Do I dare live out the cliche?
我是头猪 哼哼 是吧
I'm a pig! Oink oink, right?
免费的午餐
Free meal!
不要 不要吃我
No! Don't eat me!
我是个被困在猪身体里的人
I'm a man trapped in a pig's body!
都这么说
That's what they all say!
救命啊 警♥察♥
Help! Police!
一个长着胡子的女巫在追赶一头会说话的猪
A bearded witch chasing a talking pig!
我的星座书说得真准
My horoscope came true.
读读我的
Now read mine!
-你是什么星座呢 双子座么 -你知道啊
- What are you, gemini? - You knew?!
我当然知道了
Yeah, of course, I knew!
现在你知道婴儿是从哪来的了
And now you know where babies come from.
再见了 我的童年
Goodbye, childhood.
我发觉你今天比以往都可爱
You know, I find you more likable today than usual.
估计最后赢的会是你啊
Maybe you could still win that game after all.
啥
Huh?
我原本打算把新房♥间给梅宝的
I was gonna give that new room to Mabel--
不不 你还是给梅宝吧
No, you should! Give it to Mabel!
你个混球
You big jerk!
你说什么
What did you say to me?
我说 给我闭嘴 老家伙
I said, uh, shut up, old man!
你又胖又蠢 你就是个蠢货
You're fat and dumb, and you're a dummy.
接招
And take that!
终于开始反驳我了 是吧
Finally Standing up to me, huh?
我喜欢
I love it!
知道吗 我已经决定了
You know, I've made up my mind.
新房♥间属于你了 迪普
The room belongs to you, Dipper.
不行啊
You can't!
你得把它给梅宝
You have to give it to Mabel!
嘘
Shh.
当你说“闭嘴老家伙”的时候就已经征服我了
You had me at "Shut up old man."
不
No!
结束
The end.
现在该读38部续集了
Now for the 38 sequels!
不要啊
No!
我要用你做培根
I'm gonna make you into bacon!
呀 听上去不错啊
Oh, ho! That sounds pretty good.
等等 我是说 不要啊
Wait, I mean, no!
三 四 五
Three, four, five.
是他 我的梦中情人
It's him! My dream date!
你好
Hello!?
你好 亲爱的 我是凯文
Hello baby, this is Kevin.
我的沙滩别♥墅♥还有间双人房♥
My beach house has room... for two.
凯文的声音听上去是机器人啊
Kevin has the voice of a robot.
别扫我兴 糖糖
Don't ruin this for me, Candy!
到你了 梅宝
It's your turn, Mabel.
我得赢回房♥间
I gotta win the room.
斯坦 是我 梅宝
Stan! It's me, Mabel!
我正在做你讨厌的事
I'm doing things you hate!
结束了 迪普
It's over, Dipper.
斯坦把房♥间给你了
Stan gave you the room.
哈哈 太好啦
Ha ha! Yes! All right!
咱俩把身体换回来吧 然后我就可以搬进去了
Well let's switch bodies then, and I can start moving in!
等会儿 只要你进不去
Wait a minute, you can't have the room...
你就永远不能拥有房♥间
If you can never get in!
嘿 回来
Hey, come back!
别闹了
Come on!
开门 迪普
Open the door, Dipper!
我是说 梅宝
I mean... Mabel.
我要怎么才能进去呢
How am I ever gonna get in there?
凯文 我最后再说一遍 我没兴趣
Kevin for the last time, I'm not interested!
你怎么能那样和凯文说话
How could you say that to Kevin!
姑娘们 谁想给我弟弟化个妆呢
Hey girls, who wants to give my brother a make-over!
很好 苏斯
Oh, good, Soos.
你有空吧
Ya got a second?
是这样的 现在日子不太好过 经济不景气啊之类的
Look, times are tough, economy, or something, etc.
重点就是 我要减你的薪水
Basically... I have to cut your pay.
你在干嘛
Wh-- what are you doing?
这是什么谈判策略吗
Is this some sort of negotiating tactic?
这些是没用的
'cause it's not gonna to work.
好吧 我刚是骗人的 我给你涨工资
Fine! I was lying. I'll give you a raise!
下次不要这样了
Just never do that again.
真是噩梦
Ugh. Nightmare.
能帮个忙么 我迷路了
Can you help me? I'm looking for directions--
你要给我带路吗
Oh, you'll show me the way?
真是个绅士啊
Such a gentleman!
我们是糖糖和格兰达
It's Candy and Grenda!
我的朋友们
Friends!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey guys!
你们好啊
What's up?
迪普 等等 不要让他进来
Dipper?! Wait! Don't let him in here!
开始化妆了哦
Make over!
别别 停下 不要
No, no! Stop, stop! Whoa, no!
我们要把你打扮得帅帅的
We're gonna make you so hot!
等下 不要
Wait, no! Stop!
你们听我说
Guys, you have to listen to me!
不要
No!
干得不错 姑娘们
Good job, ladies!
现在让我来加上最后一点
Now let me just add one final touch!
我的身体
My body!
我真是个天才
I'm a genius!
好了 梅宝
Ugh... all right, Mabel.
房♥间是我的了
The room is mine.
等等 暂停一下 刚刚发生了什么
Wait! Hold on here. What just happened?
我也不太明白
I barely understand it.
我只知道 如果你在这块地摊上蹭蹭脚
All I know, is if you shuffle your feet on this carpet,
你就可以和任何人交换身体
you can switch bodies or whatever.
-来个电 -不要啊
- Zip zip! - No!
拜托
Aw, come on!
我是个男生了
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表