剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
有些事情我们觉得还是应该告诉你
And I think there's something we should finally tell you.
这本日志是我在森林里找到的
This is a journal I found in the woods.
里面写满了发生在重力泉不可思议的事情
It talks about all the crazy stuff that goes on in Gravity Falls.
吉迪恩为了找它差点毁了整个镇子
Gideon nearly destroyed the whole town trying to find it.
我不知道它代表着什么 也不知道是谁写的
I don't know what it means, or who wrote it,
但是在我们经历了这么多之后
But after all we've been through,
也许你最终还是应该知道这件事
Maybe you should finally know about it.
很高兴你能给我看这本日记 迪普
I'm glad you showed me this, Dipper.
我终于知道你那些胡思乱想是从哪儿来的了
Now I know where you've been getting it all from!
幽灵啦 怪兽啦
Spookums and monsters.
都是这本怪异的书在
This kooky book has been
往你的脑子里灌输疯狂的阴谋论
filling your head with crazy conspiracies!
但是它们都是真的啊
But it's all real!
为了你自己好 不要再读这些胡诌的故事了
You gotta quit readin' this fantasy nonsense for your own good.
不过其中有些东西倒是可以引起很大的轰动
Although some of these would make great attractions!
我可想不出这些玩意儿 借我一用啦
Can't come up with this stuff! Mind if I borrow this?
等一下 不 斯坦叔公
Wait! No! Grunkle Stan!
“魔法书” 真是荒谬
"Magic book." Ridiculous!
-斯坦 我需要它 -迪普 你不需要那本书
- Stan, I need it! - Dipper, you don't need that book!
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
你一个人击败了巨型机器人
On your own you defeated a giant robot
全凭你自己的力量
with nothing but your bare hands!
不管有没有那本书 你都是个英雄
You're a hero whether you've got that journal or not!
谢谢 梅宝
Whoa. Thanks, Mabel.
但我还是想把它要回来
I still want it back though.
我相信你以后会拿回来的
I'm sure you'll get it back.
像斯坦那样的无聊老男人要那本书做什么
What would a boring old man like Stan want with that book anyway?
被苏斯整了吧
Soos'ed!
这么多年过去了
After all these years.
我总算是集齐了所有的日志
Finally, I have them all.
它启动了
It's working!
好戏上演啦
Here we go.
本季完结
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表