剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
You're the light of my life, too, pal.
喔 怪胎秀
Whoo! Freak show.
你先
After you.
没事 你想变就你先 哇
It's okay. You can go first if you want-- whoa!
嘿 你还把我变得比你高那么一毫米啊
Hey! You let me keep my extra millimeter.
是你的努力换来的
You earned it.
嗯 谢啦 小哥哥
Ah, thanks, "Little brother"--
求你别叫
Stop it.
我想我们应该毁了这个东西
I guess we should destroy this thing.
这样就不会落入坏人的手中了
You know, so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands and junk.
看起来这样做是明智的
Seems like the smart thing to do.
毁掉 毁掉
Die, die!
伙计们 你们在这儿啊
There you dudes are!
我一直想引起你们的注意啊
I been tryin' to get your attention!
-胶水 -好多的胶水
- Glue. - Lots of glue.
孩子 你别把斯坦福·派恩斯那事太放在心上
Oh, son, don't you mind that Stanford Pines.
你定有一天能报仇的
You'll get your revenge one of these days.
不是 这不仅仅是报仇的问题
No! It's not just about revenge!
我要小屋 是小屋
I want that shack. The physical building.
为什么呢
But why?
因为它藏有你无法想象的秘密
Because it holds a secret you couldn't possibly imagine.
噢 宝贝儿 你要来点冰淇淋吗
Uh, sweetie, you want some ice cream?
你把坚果都挑出来了吗
Did you pick out all the nuts?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
再来一勺
Lil' more?
挺好
That's good.
派恩斯先生
Mr. Pines,
我们是优♥惠♥券储蓄大奖颁奖处的
I'm from the winninghouse coupon savers contest
您是我们的大奖得主
And you are our big winner!
我想我们得把奖转送到亚军得主
I guess we'll have to give the prize to our runner-up winner...
菲德福特·麦戈科特
Fiddleford H. McGucket?
你想要一千万美元吗
How would you like ten million dollars?
我的美梦成真了啊
It's my dream come true!
把这个镇子的人从名单上都排除吧
Cross this town off our list.
怪诞小镇 第一季第十一集
Gravity Falls S01E11 Little Dipper
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表