剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
哈哈 玉米片耳环 我真滑稽
Ha ha! Nacho earrings! I'm hilarious!
这说法有待商榷
That's debatable.
噢 拜托 这交通是怎么了
Aw, come on. What's with all this traffic?
而且为什么到处都是
And why is it all...
带棚马车
Covered wagons?!
噢 不
Oh, no!
不 不
No! No!
不要是今天 不要是今天
Not today! Not today!
-噢 老天爷啊 -我的神啊
-Oh, heavens! -Goodness!
斯坦叔公 怎么了
Grunkle Stan, what's going on?
我们必须马上离开这儿 不然就太晚了
We gotta get out of here... Before it's too late!
他们用马车绕成了一个圈 我们被包围了
They've circled the wagons! We're trapped!
不要啊
No!!!
我觉得今天会过得很不错
I got a good feeling about today.
怪诞小镇 第一季第八集
Gravity Falls S01E08 Irrational Treasure
天哪 看看镇上
Man. Look at the town.
脏玻璃 我们有脏玻璃
Dirty glass! We got dirty glass!
- 脏玻璃 - 啊天哪
- Dirty glass. - Aw, boy.
今天是先驱者日
It's pioneer day.
每年这些家伙都会穿得像白♥痴♥一样
Every year these yahoos dress up like idiots
来庆祝重力泉成立的日子
To celebrate the day Gravity Falls was founded.
欢迎来到1863年
Welcome to 1863!
当心我揍你 小矮子
I will break you, little man!
哇 看 浸制蜡烛
Wow, look! Candle dipping!
哇 淘金
Whoa! Gold panning!
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我愿意
I do!
你在瞎说什么啊
What you talkin' about?
噢 是的 我想起来了
Oh, yeah, I remember this.
在重力泉 和啄木鸟结婚曾经是合法的
In Gravity Falls it used to be legal to marry woodpeckers.
噢 这仍然是合法的 相当合法
Oh, it's still legal... Very legal.
大家都来参加开幕式吧
Come one and all for the opening ceremonies!
-斯坦叔公 你一起来吗 -我才不去呢
-Grunkle Stan, you comin'? -No thank you!
记好了 如果你们回到小屋时
Just remember if you come back to the shack
说话和这些家伙一个腔调 你们就找死吧
Talking like these people, you're dead to me!
萝卜窖里有一个投机者
Thar's a carpetbagger in the turnip cellar!
啊 去摇摇摇我的干粮袋吧
Well, hornswaggle my haversack!
找死
Dead to me!!!
听得见吗 听得见吗
Hear ye, hear ye!
古老而有趣的庆祝典礼马上就要开始了
Ye olde commencement ceremony is about to commence.
呜呼 我有铃铛咯
Whoo! I got a bell!
噢 不 警官 我的钱包
Oh, no! Police! My purse!
叮叮 当当 呜呼
Ring ring! Ring ring! Hoo!
他还真是爱他的铃铛啊
He sure loves his bell.
大家好
Howdy, everyone.
你们都认识我 我是帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特
You all know me, Pacifica Northwest,
小镇创立者纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特的重重孙女
Great-great-granddaughter of town founder Nathaniel Northwest.
而且我还很有钱
I'm also very rich.
现在 如果你有先驱者精神的话
Now, if you've got the pioneer spirit,
我们将邀请你上台介绍自己
We ask you to come on up and introduce yourself.
观众互动环节耶
Audience participation!
我不明白 梅宝 那个女孩儿不是你的死敌吗
I don't know, Mabel. Isn't that girl kind of like your arch enemy?
那都是过去的事儿了
That's water under the bridge.
我们的第一个新人是
Our first newcomer is...
梅宝
Mabel.
是的 让我们开始庆祝先驱者日吧
Yeah! Let's this pioneer day started!
对不对 大家伙儿
Right, guys?
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
不好意思打断你一下 但先驱者日是属于正经人的
I'm sorry to break it to you, but pioneer day is for serious people,
可是你的外表和行为都很荒诞
And you look and act ridiculous.
我是说 一只玩篮球的狗狗
I mean, a puppy playing basketball?
你总是这么傻气吗
Are you always this silly?
嘿 我可以很正经的
Hey! I can be serious!
你耳朵上正挂着玉米片耳环啊 亲爱的
You do have nachos hanging from your ears, hon.
哇 我真替你害臊
Wow, I'm embarrassed for you.
鼓励一下她吧 大家伙儿
Give her a hand, everybody!
现在 谁想听我接着说我自己
Now, who wants to hear more about me?
借过一下
Excuse me.
大家一起说 诺斯维斯特
Everyone say, "Northwest."
诺斯维斯特
Northwest.
我们真完美
We're perfect.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我需要一些过期的奶油糖
I need some old-timey butterscotch.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
嘿 你好
Hey, there.
放驴娃 帮我修修车 怎么样
Donkey boy. Give me a hand with my car, huh?
现在是1863年 我从来没有听说过车
Here in 1863 I have never heard tell of a... Car.
请告诉我 这个神奇的带轮子的盒子是个什么玩意儿
Pray tell, what is this magic wheel box?
啊 得了吧 史蒂夫 看在老天爷的份上 你是一个技工啊
Ach! Come on, Steve, you're a mechanic, for Pete's sake.
你饶了我吧
Cut me some slack!
“饶” 我不知道这个新新词汇呢
"Slack." I am unfamiliar with this bold new expression.
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore!
在这儿每多待一秒我就变得更蠢一点儿
I'm getting dumber every second I'm here!
这儿需要我们干预一下吗
Are we gonna have to intervene here?
噢 看哪 是警官
Oh, look... The constable.
你要干什么 把我锁在手枷里吗
What are you gonna do, throw me in "ye stocks"?
噢 不是吧
Aw, come on!
嘿 造型不错 吉迪恩
Hey, nice outfit, Gideon.
你看起来真的没有原来那么娘了
You actually look less girly than usual.
怎么说呢 斯坦福德 我只是一个卖♥♥西红柿的卑微的农民
Why, Stanford, I'm just a humble tomato farmer sellin' his wares.
哎哟 我丢了一个
Whoops! I dropped one!
我又丢了一个
I dropped another one.
先驱者日
Pioneer day!!!
迪普 我能问你一件事吗
Dipper, can I ask you something?
你觉得我 傻么
Do you think i'm... Silly?
呃 不觉得啊
Uh, noooo.
噢 我就知道
Ohh! I knew it!
玉米片耳环 还有这毛衣
The nacho earrings, the sweater...
我还以为我迷人得很呢
I thought I was being charming,
但我想其他人都把我看成一个大笑话吧
But I guess people see me as a big joke.
好啦 梅宝 你喜欢这件毛衣啊
Come on, Mabel. You love that sweater.
在帕西菲卡毁了它之前我确实喜欢
I did before Pacifica ruined it for me.
她总是把一切都毁了
She ruins everything.
帕西菲卡
Pacifica!
她为什么觉得和小镇创立者有关系
Why Doe she think that being related to the town founder
就可以像对待废物一样对待其他人呢
Means she gets to treat everyone like garbage?
有人得好好教训教训她
Someone needs to take her down a peg.
等等 我感觉我以前读到过
Wait a minute! I feel like I read something
关于帕西菲卡曾曾祖父的东西
About Pacifica's great-great-grandfather before.
当然了 噢 这真是太棒了
Of course! Oh, this is perfect.
在我的调查过程中
"In my investigations..."
我应该用这种声音吗
Should I do the voice?
-不用了不用了 -我就正常地读吧
-Unh-unh. -i'll just read normal.
在我的调查过程中 我有了一个新的发现
"In my investigations I recently made a discovery.
纳撒尼尔·诺斯维斯特也许并不是重力泉的创建者
"Nathaniel Northwest may not be the founder of Gravity Falls.
我相信这个秘密的证据被埋在
"I believe the proof of this secret is buried
这个附件所提到的某个地方
"somewhere on the enclosed document.
要是我能解开密♥码♥就好了
If only I could crack the code."
噢 天哪 如果这件被掩盖的事是真的
Oh, man! If this cover-up is true,
那么帕西菲卡一家人就都是骗子
It means Pacifica's whole family is a fraud!
这可能是一个巨大的阴谋
This could be a major conspiracy!
-真的吗 -我得去调查这件事
-Really? -I gotta investigate this!
等等 我和你一起去
Wait. I'm coming with you.
-阴谋是一件正经事 对吧 -噢 是的 当然了
-Conspiracies are serious, right? -Oh, yeah, definitely.
好吧 如果我帮你破了密♥码♥
Well, if I help you crack this code,
再也不会有人说我傻了
Nobody could ever call me silly again!
好啊 解密二人组
Yeah! Mystery twins?
我以为你讨厌这个名字
I thought you hated that.
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表