剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
- What do you want from me, man? - Listen carefully boy.
这个城市有你压根儿无法理解的秘密
This town has secrets you couldn't begin to comprehend.
是因为梅宝吗 我和你说过了 她不喜欢你
Is this about Mabel? I told you, she's not into you.
骗子 是你挑拨了我们
Liar! You turned her agains me!
她是我的水蜜桃饺子
She was my peach dumpling!
你没事吧 伙计
Are you okay man?
你好
Howdy!
我不仅仅会读懂别人的心
Reading minds isn't all I can do.
但是 你不是假冒的吗
But... but you're a fake..
那你告诉我 迪普 这也是假冒的吗
Oh, tell me Dipper. Is this fake?
你的头发尝起来如何 伙计
How's your hair tasting buddy?
温蒂 我需要点建议
Wendy, I need some advice.
-你和人分手过吧 -当然
- You've broken up with guys, right? - Oh yeah.
拉斯·托曼 伊莱·霍尔 史托尼·戴维森
Russ Toram, Eli Hall, Stoney Davidson.
我不知道是哪里不对劲
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我本以为一切都已经正常了 但我仍然觉得不舒服
I thought everytrhing was back to normal, but I still feel all gross.
弗雷克·屋利 内特·霍尔斯 哦 还有个纹身的家伙
Flake Wurly, Nate Halls, oh, the guy with the tattoos.
或许让迪普帮我是错误的
Maybe letting Dipper do it for me was a mistake.
我得自己同吉迪恩好好说分手的事儿
Gideon deserves an honest break up
迪恩尼·费尔德曼 马克·埃普斯丁
Deanny Feldman, Mark Epstin, oh.
天呐 我还不确定自己是否和他分手了呢
Oh man, I'm not sure I actualy broke up with him.
怪不得他一直给我打电♥话♥
No wonder he keeps calling me.
我知道我该怎么办了 谢谢你和我聊天 温蒂
I know what I gotta do. Thatnls for talking to me, Wendy.
忽略
Ignore.
斯坦叔公说的对 你就是个怪物
Grunkle Stan was right about you! You are a monster!
你妹妹是我的了
Your sister will be mine!
-谁是那可爱的小甜心 是你 -不 是你
- Who's the cute little guy? You are! - No you are!
-她是不会和你约会的 -骗人的
- She's never gonna date you, man! - That's a lie!
朋友 我要让你再也不能对我撒谎
And I'm gonna make sure you never lie to me again, friend.
吉迪恩 我们得谈谈
Gideon! We have to talk!
梅宝 我的棉花糖 你在这儿干嘛
Mabel! My marshmallow! What are you doing here?
吉迪恩 我很抱歉 但我不是你的棉花糖
I'm sorry Gideon, but I can't be your marshmallow.
我来这儿是为了跟你说实话
I am here to be honest and tell you that myself.
我 我不明白
I..I don't understand.
梅宝 现在或许不是吐露真心话的最好时机
Mabel, this probably isn't the best time to be brutaly honest with him!
但是我们仍然能够做好朋友的 不是吗
Hey, but we can still be makeover buddies, right?
-你不喜欢这样吗 -真的吗
- Woudn't you like that? - Really?
不 当然是假的
No! Not really!
你竟然袭击我哥哥 发什么神经啊
You were like attacking my brother! What the heck?
我的领带 快还给我
My tie! Give it back!
没了这个 你就一筹莫展了吧
Not so powerfull without this, are you?
迪普
Dipper!
吉迪恩你听着 我们完了 我不会再和你约会了
Listen Gideon. It's over. I will never ever date you.
棒
Yeah!
我的力量
My powers!
这不算完 这不会是你最后一次看见我
Oh, this isn't over. This isn't the last you'll see of lil..ol..me.
这才是生活 兄弟
This is living brother.
从现在开始 你就吃品牌食品 欣赏小丑画像吧
From now on, it's all named brand foods and clown paintings.
-吉迪恩 你看 -斯坦佛·派恩斯
- Well hehey Gideon, look what.. - Stanpher Pines!
我指责你们 我指责你们
I rebuke thee! I rebuke thee!
指责 这是个词吗
Rebuke? Is that a word?
派恩斯家族已经把我给惹毛了
The entire Pines family have invoked my fury!
你们会为自己的僭越付出代价的
You will all pay recompense for you transgressions!
怎么 你是有了个一天一词的日历 还是别的什么
What, you got like a word-a-day calendar or something?
不过阳光男孩 我们和梅宝的联姻怎么办啊
B-but-but but sunshine, what about our arrangement with Mable and..
闭嘴
Silence!
我看他是又生气了
Well, I see he's taking one of his rages again.
抱歉 斯坦 我得和吉迪恩站在同一战线上
Sorry, Stan. I'll have to stand with Gideon on this one.
行行 我知道自己是不受欢迎的客人了
Okay, okay. I can see when I'm not wanted.
斯坦 我很抱歉 不过我得要回这幅画 斯坦
Stan, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need that painting back, Staaan!
斯坦
Stan!
有本事来抓我啊 傻帽
Try and catch me, suckers!
我本可以拥有一切
I could've had it all.
你们两个究竟干了什么好事
What the heck happened to you two?
-吉迪恩 -吉迪恩
- Gideon. - Gideon.
吉迪恩
Gideon.
那个怪胎可是扬言要向我们家族复仇呢
Yeah, the little mutant swore vengeance on the whole family.
看来他是要咬我的后脚跟之类的了
I guess he's gonna nibble my anckles or something.
就是就是 放马过来吧 看他准备怎么打击我们
Oh yeah. Yeah! How is he gonna destroy us now, huh?
试着想想看我们在想哪个数字
Try to think what number we're thinking of?
他永远也猜不到我在想哪个数字
He'll never guess what number I'm thinking of.
负数八 没人会想到去猜负数的
Negative 8! Noone would guess a negative number!
当心 有人在谋划摧毁我们的计划了
Oh, look out! Somebody's planning our destruction right now.
吉迪恩 我仍然爱你
Gideon, I still love you.
要是没有家人的阻挠的话
If only my family weren't in the way.
看看我 我又老又臭气熏天的
Look at me. I'm old and I'm smelly.
没了护身符看你还能耍什么威风
Hey, what are you going to do without your precious amulet?
让我们拭目以待吧 朋友
Oh, you'll see boy.
拭目以待
You'll see.
-你好了吗 -还没有
- You're done. - Not yet.
-现在呢 -快了
- How about now? - Almost.
好了
And.. there.
让我们来吧
Let's do this.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表