剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
你以为我会信吗 你个发着怪声的小子
You expect me to believe that, you crazy-voiced punk?
等等 不 哎呀
W-wait! No! Aiyee!
有个专打恶作剧电♥话♥的人跑掉了 咱们快去抓
There's a prank caller on the loose! Let's get him!
好的 走 去抓他
Yeah! Come on! Come on, let's get him!
我逃
Escape!
麦戈科特 你的发明就是个灾难
McGucket! Your invention was a catastrophe!
这可能也是我住在垃圾堆的原因
That's probably why I live in the dump!
我的亲姐姐都不认识我了
My own sister didn't recognize me.
大家都被我吓得乱跑
I scared away crowds!
连我的哭声都很可笑
I even sound ridiculous when I cry.
啊 我知道你的问题了
Well, now, here's yer problem!
我给你拿错药了
I gave you the wrong drinky-majig!
这个是给旁白播音员用的
This one's for voiceover professional.
我敢肯定我这儿还有更好的声音
Ah! I'm sure I've got a better voice in here somewhere.
那就好 快点找
Good! Hurry up.
你来得很及时
You got here just in time.
不然一到日落 你就
Come sundown, you'd have
又会变回原来那可笑的声音了
reverted back to your ridiculous old voice.
是很可笑 对吧
It was ridiculous, wasn't it?
迪 迪 迪 迪 迪普·派恩斯
D-d-d-d-dipper Pines,
这就是我
That's me!
谨以此献给我的弟弟
This remix is dedicated to my brother.
迪普 你的声音是独一无二的
Dipper, your voice is one of a kind.
哥们儿 我从来没听过像这样的东西
Dude, I never heard anything like it.
音乐结束
R-r-remix over!
准备好换一个新声音了吗
You ready for yer new voice?
这个会永久有效的哦
This one should be permanent!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
-迪普 -哥们儿 你终于又回来了
- Dipper! - Oh, dude, you're back!
是啊 我想我是明白了
Yeah. I guess I realized
即使我的声音不是最完美的
that even though my voice might not be perfect,
不过那也是我的 我不会再因为任何事去改变它了
It's still mine, and I wouldn't change it for anything,
不管这个试管里装的是啥
Not even for whatever was in this new vial.
那你把其余的药水弄哪去了
So what did you do with the rest of that potion?
我给倒进斯坦的咖啡里了
I dumped it in Stan's coffee.
你们谁看见我的腰带了么
Any of you kids seen my girdle?
我的腰带哪儿去了
Where my girdle at?
怎么了 有什么好笑的 我是斯坦叔公
What? What's so funny? I'm Grunkle Stan!
小屁孩竟然在嘲笑他们的叔公
Kids laughin'. Laughin' at their grunkle.
我用我的小眼睛瞄了下 发现有东西是黑色的
I spy, with my little eye, something that is Black!
我知道 是所有一切
Ooh! Ooh! Everything.
为苏斯鼓掌
Yay for Soos!
为苏斯鼓掌
Yay for Soos!
伙计们 咱们来转圈圈打发时间吧
Hey, guys, who wants to pass the time by spinning?
大家一起转
Everyone spin!
不要
No.
迪普的痛苦挺有喜感 不过我觉得有点看腻了
Dipper's pain is funny, but I'm starting to get bored.
苏斯 你讲个故事
Soos, tell a story.
哦 好吧
Really? Okay.
故事的名字叫 苏斯超棒的弹球故事
This story is called "Soos's really great pinball story."
这个名字还行么 是不是还得有双关语什么的
Is that a good title? Do they have to be, like, puns or whatever?
加油 加油 加油
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
就是这样了 伙计们 经过整整四年的努力
This is it, dudes. After four long years of trying,
我终于有可能在斯坦诡异的
I might finally get the high score
老式弹球机上赢得高分了
on Stan's creepy old pinball machine.
如果我能做到
If I do this, I'll go down
我将会被载入弹球史册 像萨尔 加夫一样
in pinball history with the likes of Sal, Gaff,
当然 还有便便
and of course Poo.
你有没有试过倾斜一下机器
Have you ever tried maybe just tilting the machine?
我不知道哎
I don't know, dudes.
那样是不是犯规了呢 就像 违反规则
Isn't breaking the rules, like, against the rules?
去他的犯规 晃机子 晃机子
Nuts to the rules! Tilt! Tilt! Tilt!
失败 你个蠢货
Failure. You stink!
够了 好吧 你们准备好了吗
All right, that's it. Ready, kids?
晃 晃 晃 晃
Tilt! Tilt! Tilt! Tilt!
别晃 朋友 别晃啊
Quit tiltin', pardner. Quit tiltin', pardner.
晃机子
Tilt!
正中红心
Bull's eye!
新的高分记录产生了
New high score!
-好耶 -好耶
- Oh, yes! - All right!
这是我人生中最幸福的时刻
This is the best moment of my life.
完胜我上一个最幸福时刻
This totally beats my old best moment.
这是不对的 你们作弊
That ain't right. You cheated.
那又怎么样 你能咋地
Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do about it?
你只是台弹球机而已 弹球机
You're just a pinball game, pinball game.
气死你 气死你
Taunt, taunt.
伙计们 有一道
Uh, guys? There's an awful
好强的绿光从游戏里发出来了
lot of green lightning coming out of that game.
只是寻常的绿光罢了
No, that's the normal amount of green lightning.
再睡五分钟不行么
Ugh. Five more minutes.
啊 那不是普通的闹铃♥声♥
Aah! That's not a normal alarm clock.
苏斯 我们进游戏里了
Soos! We're inside the game!
-太疯狂了 -我的神呐
- Crazy. - Sweet moses!
无声的惊叹
Hushed exclamation of wonder.
真帅
Awesome!
砰 砰 砰
Boing! Boing! Boing!
哥们 如果这只是一个梦 我希望永远都不要醒来
Dude, if this is a dream, I never wanna wake up!
这事好办
That can be arranged.
朋友们 欢迎来到风滚草恐怖世界
Welcome to tumbleweed terror, pardners!
你不就是那个骷髅牛仔吗
Hey, it's the skeleton cowboy guy.
你把我吸进你的游戏 是为了庆祝我
Did you zap me into your game to congratulate me
登上高分榜么 哥们儿 我打败便便啦
On getting the high score? I beat poo, dude.
如果我记得没错 我提醒过你们不要作弊
Hardly. If'n I do recall, I warned y'all not to cheat.
我努力表现得像绅士一样
I tried to be gentleman-like,
但是我受够被摇晃了
but I'm plum sick of being tilted.
所以我要反抗了 我要来摇晃你们
So now I reckon. I'm gonna tilt you.
是吗 那好 接招吧
Oh, yeah? Well-- well, take this!
嗷 再接招 好疼
Ow! And this! Ow! It hurts!
我真希望这有用 哦天啊
I wish this was working better! Oh, dude!
苏斯
Soos!
你们做好准备挑战
Get yourselves ready for the...
多球模式
Multi-ball!
快去那儿
Over there!
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
不为作弊而好好教训你们一顿我是不会罢休的
I'm not done teachin' you a lesson about cheating yet!
我们怎样才能离开这里 快想想办法吧 大伙儿
How are we ever gonna get out of here? Think, guys!
我在想 但这有些困难
I'm trying, but it's hard
这位美丽的弹球少♥妇♥正在分散我的注意力
with that gorgeous pinball wench distracting me.
好吧 别担心了 各位
Okay, don't worry, guys.
我知道这台机器的每个细节
I know every inch of this machine.
这里面有个手动的电源开关
There's a manual power switch inside.
我可以偷偷跑进去把游戏关掉
I can sneak in there and turn off the game,
但我们必须分散那个牛仔的注意力
but we'll have to distract the cowboy guy.
你们两个中有谁擅长上窜下跳的
Are either of you good at jumping up and down
再弄些恼人的噪音
and making annoying noises?
我出场的时候到了
My time has come.
行了 我们快走吧 苏斯 苏斯
All right, let's go, Soos. Soos?
我说 你是想待会儿和我一起
So are you, like, doing anything later or--
好吧
Right.
快出来 别躲着 淘气鬼们
Come on out and show yourselves, varmints!
听着 好好看看我要干什么
Listen to me and look at what I'm doing!
有些不对劲啊
Somethin' ain't right here.
看这里 看这里
Distraction! Distraction!
我倒要看看会发生什么
Let me see where this is goin'.
什么 你们去哪儿了
Yippe-ti-yi-- what? Where are ya?
真该死 真希望我有个脖子
Durn it, I wish I had a neck!
苏斯 喂 你怎么样了
Soos! Psst! What's going on?
只要按下那个开关就好了
Just press the switch already!
好吧 我是想要那么做 但是我在想
Okay, so I was gonna do that, but I've been thinking.
根据这个看来
According to this,
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表