剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
Let's fix that up.
什么 你是怎么做到的
W-- what the-- how did you do that?
一句话 小子 我们在意识里面
Word to the wise, kid, we're in the mind.
在这里你可以想什么有什么
You could do whatever you can imagine in here.
嗯 可不是吗
Well, how about that.
不 快停下
No! Make it stop!
救命 快来人啊
Help! Someone, please!
天啊 我在干什么呢
Oh, my gosh, what am I doing?
我得去阻止比尔
I gotta stop Bill!
哈 要反击了
Huh. Fightin' back.
一个噩梦要来了
One nightmare, coming up!
噩梦
Nightmare?
希望他指的不是那只英国绅士狗
Hope he doesn't mean that British dog-man
我总是梦到它
I'm always dreaming about.
好啊 好啊 好啊
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!
谁往补丁里插了个棍子啊
Who's crike for a shdig in the pudding?
这就是我所害怕的一切啊
Ah! It's everything I ever feared!
到你了
You!
啊 可爱的我
Ahh! My cuteness!
你对可爱的我做了什么
What did you do to my cuteness--
接下来是你们
You're next!
酷 接下来是我们
Cool, we're next!
我的梦幻男生
My dream boys!
现在该解决你们了 彻底解决
And now to finish you off, for once and for all!
不 不
No! No!
不要
Dude, no!
喂 比尔
Hey, Bill!
什么
What!
领结不错
Nice bowtie!
-迪普 -哥们儿
- Dipper! - Dude!
伙计们 我刚刚知道
Guys! I just learned that you can conjure
在斯坦的精神世界里 你可以实现所有的构想
whatever you can conceive in Grunkle Stan's mindscape!
啊
Huh?
就是想一些帅气的战斗招式 它们会变成真的
Just think of cool fighting stuff and it'll happen!
就像这样
Like this.
现在他死啦
He's dead now.
什么 是谁告诉你的
What? Who told you that?
别信他的话
Don't listen to him!
我们想做什么都可以吗
We can do anything?
比如用小猫咪当拳头
Like have kittens for fists?
你们好呀 小伙伴
Well, hello, friends!
什么都行 是吧
Anything, huh?
苏斯最爱肚肚光波
Soos loves stomach beam stare!
玩够了
Enough games!
仓鼠球护盾 激活
Hamster ball shields, activate!
激活
Activate!
啊 我的眼睛
Ah, my eye!
升起来 塞勒 升起来 克莱兹
Rise, Xyler! Rise, Craz!
不 合成音乐
No! Synthesized music!
好刺耳
It hurts!
现在要来想象出你最可怕的噩梦
And now to imagine your worst nightmare!
离开斯坦意识的传送门
A portal out of Stan's mind!
离开斯坦的意识
Out of Stan's mind!
梅宝 各位
Mabel! Everyone!
一起来
Together!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
够了
Enough!
好吧 你们几个令我印象深刻
You know, I'm impressed with you guys.
你们比看上去的样子聪明多了
You're a lot more clever than you look.
尤其是那个胖子
Especially the fat one.
他在说你呢
He's talking about you.
所以我这次就放过你们几个小鬼
So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook.
之后你们可能还派得上用场
You might come in handy later.
不过记住这个
But know this.
黑暗正在接近
A darkness approaches,
在即将到来的某一天
A day will come in the future
你所关心的一切都会改变
when everything you care about will change.
在此之前 我会注视着你们的
Until then, I'll be watching you.
我会注视着你们
I'll be watching you.
他不见了 我们成功啦
He's gone, we did it!
怎么
Wha--
一定是斯坦要醒了
Stan must be waking up.
我还能再见到你们吗
Will I ever see you guys again?
在你的梦里
In your dreams.
说得好 兄弟 说得好
Good one, bro. Good one.
我们成功了
We did it!
什么 什么成功了
What? Did what?
你们都在这里做什么
What are you all doing here?
还有我为什么会梦到
And why was I dreaming of
两个色彩鲜艳的叛逆小伙子
two brightly colored and radical young men?
斯坦叔公 你没事
Grunkle Stan! You're okay!
这是什么 拥抱吗
What is this, a hug?
不
Nope.
是锁喉
It's a choke hold.
干得不错 孩子 干得不错
Not bad, kid. Not bad.
我很庆幸吉迪恩没有成功入侵保险柜
I'm just glad Gideon didn't get into the safe.
我真的很爱这间老屋子
I really love this old shack.
大家抱一个
Group hug!
不要吗
No?
我总是掌握不好时机
I never know the right time!
你们有没有感觉到
Hey, do you guys feel a--
抱歉啊 派恩斯一家 我吵醒你们了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, Pines family, did I wake you?
但是我们打败了比尔
But we defeated Bill.
比尔辜负了我
Bill failed me!
所以我改用替代计划
So I switched to plan b.
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
什么 比尔
What? Bill?
谁 你们几个在说什么
Who-- wh-- what are you guys talking about?
剧透啦 斯坦福 我拿到地契了
Spoiler alert, Stanford. I've got the deed!
神秘小屋是我的啦
The mystery shack belongs to me!
所以 滚出我的财产
So, get off my property!
老爸
Daddy?
把它开到前面来
Bring it around the front.
各位 别担心
Don't worry, guys.
这不过是梦里的一部分
It's just part of the dream.
我们随时都可能醒来
We're going to wake up any second now.
对吗 对吗
Right? Right?
快来人掐我一下啊
Someone, pinch me, dude.
未完待续...
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表