剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
呵 确实比坐着等死好
Huh! Beats just sitting around being old.
等一下
Wait a minute!
你不会是想把我带到
You're not planning on
什么超级高的地方吧
taking me somewhere super high up, are you?
斯坦叔公 我绝对不会的
Grunkle Stan! I would never!
我以童子军的名义起誓
Scout's honour!
好吧 咱们走吧
All right. Let's go.
好啊 看看谁过来了
Well-well-well, look who decided to show up.
我还以为你怕了呢
I thought you chickened out.
你准备好以男人的方式解决这件事了吗
You ready to settle this like men?
哥们儿 我不觉得你真的想跟我打
Look dude, I don't think you wanna fight me.
咱们在有人受伤之前和解吧
Let's just call this thing off before someone gets hurt.
你怕了 是吧
You're scared, huh? Is that it?
好吧 这是你自找的
Ok dude. You asked for it.
他是谁啊 他为什么看起来这么模糊
Who's your friend? And why is he blurry?
这是世界上最好的战士了
This happens to be the greatest warrior that ever lived.
好吧 嘿 独眼龙 这孩子答应给你什么了
Yeah, right. Hey eyepatch, what have the kid promised you
给你的前臂多加点皱纹
more tate for your forearms?
你都把他的父亲给杀了 你竟然还敢笑出来
How can you laugh when you killed this boy's father?!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我给你最后一次机会 现在马上走人
I'm giving you one last chance: back down,
否则我就管不住这家伙了
or this guy is gonna go nuts.
还是你滚蛋吧 小屁孩
How about you back down, kid!
你自找的 朗博 上
You asked for it. Rumble, go!
什么
What the?..
什么 发生了什么事
Wha... What is happening?
我本来不想这样的 这是你逼我的
I didn't want to do this, man, but you gave me no choice.
现在你不想惹我了吧
Maybe now you won't mess with me.
朗博 你可以停了 我觉得他已经受够了
Woah! Rumble, you can stop! I think Robbie's had enough!
朗博上投
Rumble Throw!
停下来 给我停下来
Stop! I said stop!
什么 那家伙疯了
What the? That guy is crazy!
火球术
Fireball!
这大爷的是什么
What the heck was that?
我只让你吓吓他 你都快要把他打死了
You're only supposed to scare him, you almost killed him!
我绝对不会饶过侮辱你的人
I will not rest until the man who dishonoured you
除非他陨灭了
is DESTROYED!
拳击
Punch!
情况不妙
This isn't good
我有种感觉 他会先来这边
Something told me this would be his first stop
淡定
Chill out man!
求求你了 朗博 别打了
Please, Rumble, you gotta stop!
朗博 等等
Rumble, wait!
我打 我打 我打
Punch-punch-punch!
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
至少你走慢点
At least pace yourself.
否则你会痉挛的
You might get a cramp.
奖励 关卡
满分 过关
老爸 我爱死你了
I love you dad!
哎 我的车
Oh! My car!
我们买♥♥辆新的就可以了
We'll just buy another one
我喜欢当富人
I love being rich
能打的都打光
All you can hit!
嘿 哥们儿
Hi dude!
苏斯 你跑到哪里去了
Soos! Where have you been?
说来话长了 伙计
Long story, man.
你看到了吗
Dude, did you see that
有个人从游戏里面出来了 他摧毁了他看到的一切东西
video game guy destroying everything in sight?
真是太疯狂了
That's crazy!
是啊 我貌似让他活过来了 然后让他做我的保镖了
Yeah, I kinda sorta brought him to life to be my bodyguard
不过现在我要在他把罗比杀掉之前阻止他
But now I have to stop him before he kills Robbie!
你需要一个开着皮卡的可爱助手吗
You need an amiable sidekick with a pickup truck?
你知道我要的
You know I do!
现在把你的蒙眼罩拿下来
Take off your blindfold NOW!
是啊 和我想的差不多
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was expecting.
你比我想象的更坚强
You're doing better than I thought!
现在朝扶手栏杆外面看
Now look over the handrail.
不要
Nope.
你感觉到愤怒和荷尔蒙了吗
Hey, do you smell anger and hormones?
现在我安全了
Finally, I'm safe.
嘿 罗比 找你自己的水塔去
Hey, Robbie, get your own water tower!
小声点 他会发现我们的
Shh, keep it down, he'll find us!
找到对手了
Challenger sighted!
得拯救世界了 哥们儿
On to save the day, dude
你可以去躲 但是你躲不过我
You can hide, but you cannot hide!
朗博 你得停下来 听我说
Rumble, this has to stop, please, listen to me!
踢腿
Kick!
发生什么事了
What was that?
天哪
Oh boy.
我们应该还是安全的吧
We're safe, right?
当然不是 这塔在摇晃呢
Of course not! This thing is on stills!
我们在很高的地方
High, high up!
拳击
Punch!
干掉他
Finish him!
不要 不要把我杀掉
No no no! Don't! Don't finish me!
朗博
Rumble!
朗博 我要告诉你一些话
Rumble, I have something to tell you
罗比
Robbie...
罗比没有杀死我的父亲
Robbie didn't kill my father.
那是谁做的
Then who did?
什么
What?
我父亲还活着呢 我对你撒谎了
No one did, I lied to you
那你实际上是一个
Then you're actually a...
坏蛋
bad guy!
我觉得我还真是呢
I guess I kinda am...
我所做的一切
My entire journey
竟然是为了一个谎言 我的尊严被侮辱了
A lie. My honour has been insulted.
先生告诉我不要跟邪恶搅浑在一块儿
Sensei warned me not to join the path of evil
这小孩子竟然让我误入歧途
The boy has led me astray from my teachings
如果罗比·V不是最终挑战者
If Robbie V. Is not the last stage,
那就是
then it must be...
你
Yooouuuuuuuuuuu!
哥们儿
Dude!
千万别跟他打架
Don't fight him, man
这家伙简直就是黑带中的黑带
That guy's got like the black belt wrapped around his black belt
你会被杀死的
You could get killed.
我得去面对他
I have to.
这事是因我而起的 至少我要试着来平息它
I started all this, and I've got to at least try to stop it
你确定你不会像一个懦夫那样躲起来
You're sure you wouldn't rather hide like a wimp?
看来你要像男人一样去战斗啊
Fight like a man it is.
准备
Ready!
开打
Fight!
火球电球一起攻击
Fireball and lightning ball through
火球术
Fire!
哈哈 你打架的样子像个女生一样
Ha ha ha! You fight like a girl!
你本来就是一个小宝宝
Who was also a baby!
糟糕
Oh no.
倒也值得试试
That was worth a shot
糟糕 我没有能向上攻击的
No. I have no looking up
招数
...animation!
我该怎么办呢 把他卷起来然后挂在我墙上
What should I do? Roll him up and put him on my wall?
哥们儿 我们猜拳决定吧
Dude! We should rock paper scissors for him.
拳
Fist
击
punch
雨
rain!!!
别低估了我 我还有拳击能力呢
Never underestimate that I have punches!
超级
Super
能量
power
忍♥者
ninja
增强
turbo
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表