剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
这就是我在重力泉最喜欢的地方了
This is it, dudes: my favourite place in Gravity Falls
我所有的知识都是从这里学来的
Everything I know I learned right here
这只青蛙告诉我怎么过马路
A frog told me how to cross a street
我在我的房♥子闹鬼的时候
When my house was haunted,
我学会了怎么吃掉鬼怪
I learned how to eat ghosts
这玩意还教了我怎么跳舞
And this thing taught me how to dance
我这一周都在跳快步舞
I've been jigging for 7 days straight!
苏斯
Soos?..
发生故障
让他自己享受吧
Let him have this
新游戏
请投币
恭喜你
Congratulations!
你赢了
You win!
请投币
小心点
Oh! Watch out!
哇 这是过场动画
Ooh, cutscene
空手道博士 你又把我父亲杀死了
Dr. Karate, you killed my father again!
你把这话给我收回去
You take that baaack!
开打
Fight!
耶耶耶 加油
Yeah yeah yeah! Go go!
赢家是朗博·麦克斯克尔米什
Our winner Rumble McSkirmish
胜利者永远都不会输
Winners don't lose!
怎么会这样 你肯定作弊了
What? You cheated
你最好把话给我收回去
You'll take that baaack!
第二局
Round 2
我要开始狠狠地打了
I'm gonna punch them rough
开打
Fight!
让他们赶快开始打起来
Let's gang up on them
你死定了
温蒂 怎么样啊 宝贝儿
Wendy! What's up babe?
我只是在为我的乐队贴传♥单♥
Just putting up some flyers for my band
我是吉他领队 没什么了不起的
I'm leading guitar. No biggie.
你涂了睫毛膏吗
Are you wearing mascara?
呃 这是男士用的
Um, it's eye-paint for men
罗比 迪普正在给我介绍这个超棒的游戏呢
Robbie, Dipper was just showing me this great game.
好啊 不错
Ah, yeah, sweet, sweet.
这一局你先旁观吧 冠军小孩
How's about you sit this one out, kid champ?
但我们才刚刚开始打这一局啊
But... We just started this round
嘿 放松点 哥们儿
Hey, relax, man
我是想跟我的女朋友
I'm just trying to spend
稍微玩一会儿 好吗
a ittle time with my girlfriend, all right?
我们只玩一局
It'll just be one round.
第三局 开打
Round 3. Fight!
明天我要跟我爸爸去野营 所以我一天都会不在
I'm going camping tomorrow with my dad, so I won't be around.
啊 不错 小心
Ah, cool, cool. Watch out!
怪诞小镇 第一季第十集
Gravity Falls S01E10 Fight Fighters
一对王
King me!
这不公平
It's not fair!
她根本就不知道我们在玩什么
She doesn't even know what we're playing!
不是配对吗
Go fish?
哥们儿 我觉得我脑袋里可以收到电台
Dude. I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head.
你眨一下眼 看看能不能换台
Try blinking to see if you can change the channel.
温蒂
We-endy-y!..
听起来是罗比在说话
Sounds like Robbie
罗比
Robbie?
是总是爱向温蒂
Is he that jerky twerp I
抛媚眼的那个混♥蛋♥吗
see making goo-goo eyes at Wendy all the time?
有一次他管我叫胖家伙 我的意思是
He called me big dude once. I mean,
虽然我的确是一个胖家伙 但是这话说出来挺伤人的
I am a big dude, but it kinda hurt.
你说我应该让摇摇继续向他呕吐吗
Should I sick Waddles on him again?
别冲动 虎猪
Easy, tiger!
我会摆平他的
I'll handle it.
哈哈 有好戏看了
Ha-ha, conflict
温蒂 温蒂温蒂 温蒂
Wendy, Wendy-Wendy, Wendy!
出来吧 赶快下来
Come on out, girl! Come on down!
你其实已经知道她不在这里了吧
You realize she's not here, right?
呸 是的
Pssh. Yes.
什么
What?
今天她全家都去野营了
She's out camping with her family today.
如果你真的认真听过她说话的话 你应该知道的
Maybe if you listened to her for once, you'd know that.
你说什么
What was that?
我只是说过她不在
I just said she's not here.
不不不 你想搅这趟浑水吗
No-no-no. You wanna get into it, huh?
谁想搀和啊 小朋友
Who wants get into it, kid?
你还以为我不知道发生了什么 是吧
You think I don't know what's been going on, huh?
显然你很喜欢我的女朋友
It's obvious, you've gotta thing for my girlfriend,
难道不是吗 不是吗
Don't you? Don't you?
什么 绝对没有 拜托
What? No! Come on, man!
是啊 我很确定她现在非常渴望跟一个
Yeah. I'm sure she's just dying to ask out 12 year old kid
每天都穿同一条短裤的十二岁小孩约会
who wears the exact same shorts every day
嘿 我有一个主意
Hey, here's an idea.
要不我现在就给她打电♥话♥
Why don't I call her right now
让我们看看她是不是真的想跟你约会
and see if she wants to go out on a date with you.
嘿 不要 你完全没必要做这个
Hey! Look! Don't... You don't have to!
不要 拜托了
Don't, please, man!..
你要做什么 哼
What are you gonna do, huh?
什么 什么
What? What?
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
我会赔你一个新的
I'll buy you a new one
不 你就是跳进黄河也洗不清你的罪名了
Oh no. You're not getting off that easy!
嘿 你们在这儿打架被我抓到了吧
Hey, I know a fight when I see one.
给我待在这儿别动
Stay right there!
我和你 三点钟 在公园 不见不散
You, me, Circle Park, 3 o'clock.
我们要做个了断
We finish this!
哎 他走了
Oh, he's gone.
我本想找几个朋友下赌注呢
I was just gonna call the boys over to place a few bets
我们打赌穿紧身牛仔裤的打架会赢
The smart money's on skinny jeans.
当时我到底是怎么想的啊 我根本就不能打架
What was I thinking? I can't fight!
我也从来没有打过架
I've never been in a fight before
我的胳膊细得跟麻杆似的
Look at these noodle arms!
直接猛击他的头嘛
Just bonk him over the head.
这是一个天然的静音键
It's nature's snooze button.
先生们
Boys!
你们怎么就不会将不满藏在心中呢
Why can't you learn to hate each other in secret?
像我们女孩子那样
Like girls do.
好啊 就听你妹妹的
Sure, listen to your sister
说不定还可以分享你们的衣物呢
Maybe you can share dresses too.
哈哈哈 砰
Ha-ha-ha Boom!
可能他会忘掉这件事吧
Maybe he'll just forget about it?
说不定会大事化小呢
Maybe it'll all blow over.
我不知道啊 青少年是个危险的群体
I don't know Dipper. Teenagers are dangerous.
那些荷尔蒙激素把他们变成了杀人机器
Those hormones turn them into killing machines.
真的吗
Really?
是啊哥们儿 我的堂兄雷吉
Oh yeah dude. My cousin Reggie got
就在青年时期被卷进了一场打架
in a fight with teen once.
那人全身被打得
The guy broke like...
手臂断了 腿也差不多了
All his arms... All his legs...
我觉得他杀了他或者怎么的 我也不是很清楚
I think he killed him or something, I don't know.
我和雷吉最近才说过这事呢
Me and Reggie were just talking about it.
我在这里呆不下去了 如果罗比找上门了怎么办
I can't stay here. What if Robbie comes back?
我要躲起来
I gotta hide!
听着 孩子 你现在就要做出选择
Look kid. You've got yourself a choice here.
你是像个男人一样勇敢去迎战呢
You could either go face him like a man.
还是像个懦夫一样躲在屋子里
or you can hide indoors, like a wimp.
你选什么
What will it be?
你选择了懦夫
Wimp it is.
拜托你了 苏斯 罗比比我足足高一倍
Come on, Soos. Robbie is twice my size!
我的意思是 人死了人生就没意义了
I mean, what would getting myself killed accomplish?
我只需要在这里藏过三点钟而已
I just need to hide here until 3 o'clock passes.
这个日子真是漫长
This day will never end.
放松点 迪普 就别去想罗比了
Relax, Dipper. Just try not to think about Robbie.
姑娘 你为什么要这么怪怪
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表