剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
如果你能在最后一盏西瓜灯
If you can collect 500 pieces of candy
熄灭之前讨到五百颗糖
And bring it to me before the last
并把它们带给我的话
Jack-o'-melon goes out...
我可以让你们活下去
I will let you live.
一个晚上收集五百颗糖 这不可能啊
Five hundred treats in one night? That's impossible!
选择在于你 小孩
The choice is yours, children.
你要不去讨糖果
You must trick-or-treat...
要不就死
Or die!
我的天啊 梅宝 知道这意味着什么吗
Oh, my gosh, Mabel, do you know what this means?
我明白
I do.
这意味着你要去跟我们一起“不给糖就捣蛋”了
It means you have to come trick-or-treating!
那家伙是谁啊
Who was that guy?
是苏斯告诉我们的传说中的那个人
It's the legend Soos told us about.
竟然是真的
It's true!
我们该怎么办 该怎么办
What do we do, what do we do?
发生什么了
What's going on out here, dudes?
我听到了骚动
I heard a ruckus.
骚动 这词真好玩
That's a funny word-- "Ruckus."
苏斯 有个怪物要让我们去登门讨糖
Soos, a monster is making us trick-or-treat,
否则他会把我们吃掉的
or else he's gonna eat us.
我拍了张照片
I got a picture.
暑圣节之灵
The Summerween trickster!
我的天啊 你们有大♥麻♥烦了
Oh, man, dude, you guys are in crazy bonkers trouble.
我们怎样才能在一个晚上讨到这么多的糖呢
How are we gonna get that much candy in one night?
不可能的
There's no way!
大家听好了
Listen up, people!
有些人可能会觉得被一个嗜血的
Now, some might say that being cursed
节日怪兽诅咒绝对不是好事情
by a bloodthirsty holiday monster is a bad thing...
我都冒冷汗了
I wet myself!
不过那怪兽找错对象了
But that monster messed with the wrong crew.
我们很有糖糖的意志 有格兰达的力量
With Candy's spirit, Grenda's strength,
迪普的才智 还有
Dipper's brains, and...
苏斯 在这儿
Soos, here...
我们会开心地讨到五百颗糖果的
We'll get 500 pieces of candy and have fun doing it, too,
就算要花一整晚也没关系
Even if it takes all night!
赶快到街道上去吧
To the streets!
一整晚
All night?
但是不要忘了我还病着呢
But-- but I'm sick, remember?
迪普 想想哪个更糟糕
Dipper, what's worse--
是被恐怖的怪兽吃掉呢
Getting eaten by a horrifying monster,
还是跟我们去登门讨糖果呢
Or going trick-or-treating with us?
来吧
Come on!
啊 暑圣节
Ah, Summerween!
那些小屁孩们绝对不会料想到这个的
Those kids aren't gonna know what hit 'em!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
我能帮到你们什
what can I do for--!
哎呀 不要
Oh Oh no No.
能给糖了吗
Can we have candy now?
你们竟然没有被吓倒
What's the matter with you kids?
这恐怕是你们这么大以来看到的最恐怖的东西了吧
That was the scariest thing you've ever seen, right?
你看过这个吗
Well, have you seen... This?
内脏啊 如假包换的内脏啊
Guts! Very real guts!
呃 我们貌似两岁就
Uh... We've been watching horror movies
开始看恐怖电影了
since we were, like, two years old.
没错 我们很难被吓倒的
Yeah, we're not scared.
你会的
Oh, you will be.
你会的
You will be.
为了荣耀 孩子们 冲啊
For glory, my children! Charge!
你让我表现得不错
You make a great me.
不 是你让我表现得不错
No, you make a great me!
不 是你 呵呵
No, you do! Heh heh!
我不明白为什么我们不
I don't understand why we
直接把糖果买♥♥齐然后就结束走人
can't just buy our candy and be done with it.
这样就没有“讨不到糖就去死”的乐趣了
That sort of takes the fun out of "Trick-or-treat or die."
我很想把“死”字从这句话里拿出来
I'm trying to take the "Die" Out of "Trick-or-treat or die."
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
你们真是可爱啊
Well, aren't you just the cutest!
大家都穿了服装吗
And is everyone in costume?
哦 不错
Oh, good!
- 真不错 - 暑圣节快乐
- Wonderful! - Happy Summerween!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
大家都穿了服装吗
And is everybody in costume?
扫烟囱的 肥象男
Chimney sweep, elephant man,
橡皮清洁刷 蚂蚁农场
Squeegee, ant farm.
那你扮演的是什么
Oh, and what are you supposed to be?
实际上 我什么都没有扮
Uh, actually, I'm not dressed up as anything.
我们现在很赶时间
We-- we're kind of in a hurry here.
哦 我明白了
Oh. I see.
好好享受吧
Enjoy!
一片黑甘草精
One piece of black licorice?
马戏花生 这些都是失败者才吃的
Circus peanut! This is loser candy!
才四块糖果
Four pieces of candy?
这什么时候才是个头啊
This is gonna take forever.
迪普 我们得加油了
We've gotta up our game, Dipper.
你要赶快把你的服装穿上
You gotta put on your costume.
都告诉你了 梅宝 我根本就不在状态上
I told you, I'm not up to it, Mabel.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我看到过比这些更好的
I've seen better.
时间在流逝哦
Tick tock.
还在因为生病而不想穿服装吗
So, what was that about being too sick to wear a costume?
我们要糖 我们要糖
We want candy! We want candy!
好吧 我服了 孩子们
All right, you got me, kids.
你们赢了
You guys win.
我猜我也不是很恐怖吧
I guess I'm not that scary, you know?
你们已经 你们 哎
You've-- you-- oh, no!
为什么 为什么有一头猪从我的胸膛里出来了
Why? Why is there a pig jumping out of my chest?
-糖果 -赶快给糖果
- Candy. - Can-dee!
怎么才能吓倒你们两个怪胎呢
What scares you two freaks?
来 看看这个
Here, watch this.
什么 这是什么 是一只
What? What is this, some kind of--
是一只猫或者是
Some kind of kitten or...?
你到底怎么了 斯坦·派恩斯
What happened to you, Stan Pines?
到底怎么了
What happened?
让我首次向大众宣布
Introducing, for the first time in public...
花生酱果冻装
Tah-dah! Peanut butter and jelly!
我会让你在网上迅速出名的
I will make you internet-famous!
嘿 赶快删了
Hey, erase that.
咱们赶快把事情做完吧
Let's just get this over with, okay?
做完 做完
Over with! Over with!
你觉得这和之前有区别吗
Do you really think this will make a difference?
我们是双胞胎哦
Twins!
赶快去拿糖果吧
Let's get that candy, guys!
三十四 三十五
Thirty-four... Thirty-five...
三十六
Thirty-six.
看到了吗 因为 我懂了
You see? Because... Yeah, I get it.
二十二 二十三 二十四
Twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four...
一共一百二十四颗
A hundred and twenty-four!
赶快啊 继续加油
Come on, come on!
你好
Hello!
哇 这面具真恐怖
what a horrible mask!
这就是我的脸
That's just my face.
这才是面具
This is a mask!
这样看起来反而更好
It's actually better.
四百九十八 四百九十九
Four ninety-eight, four ninety-nine!
我们做到了
We did it!
再来一颗就胜利啦
All we need is one more piece of candy.
现在只是八点半而已 看起来我们速度不错
And it's only 8:30. Perfect timing!
没错 而且你的病完全好了
Yeah, and your cough went away, too!
我现在就在附近逛逛 顺便把货车开过来
Dude, I'm gonna go around and grab the truck.
苏斯走啦
Soos away!
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表