剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
噢 不 梅宝 我有点不舒服
Oh, no Mabel. I... I don't feel so good!
我
I...
噢 斯坦叔公 你给我们吃了什么
Ohh! Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?
-吐啊 -小鬼们 别闹了
-Barfy! -Guys, stop!
刚才发生了很糟糕的事情
Something terrible just happened!
-撒金子啦 -闹够了 行了
-Comedy gold! -All right, all right!
派对用品现在禁用了
Party supplies are now off-limits.
派恩斯先生 这是谁的生日来着
Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?
没谁的 只是觉着这个派对可能是吸引孩子们
Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way
在小屋花钱的一种好方式
to get kids to spend money at the shack.
不错
Nice!
这个镇子的年轻人们想要乐趣
The young people of this town want fun,
我就让他们痛快个够
I'll smother 'em with fun!
也许他那些话正是孩子们不来神秘小屋的原因
Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the mystery shack.
嘿 嘿 不如你去做点事吧 把这些传♥单♥复印了
Hey! Hey! How's about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?
派对
就在神秘小屋
欢迎小孩和青少年
免费?
哇塞 可以去一趟复印店
Oh, boy! A trip to the copier store!
日历 杯子 T恤 还有些别的
Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more!
复印店里应有尽有
They got it all at the copier store.
这些不是他们口号♥ 只是我真心这么觉得
That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store.
省点事儿吧 你记得我办公室里的那台老复印机么
Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office?
我最后还是把它给修好了 跟新的一样
I finally fixed the old girl up. Good as new!
蝴蝶啊
Butterflies!
这还能用吗
Does it even work?
搞定了
Success!
后退
Stay back!
噢 我的天啊 梅宝 我觉得这个复印机能复♥制♥人类
Oh, my gosh. Mabel, I think this copier can copy human beings!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you realize what this means?
怪诞小镇 第一季第七集
Gravity Falls S01E07 Double Dipper
好了 派对的各位
All right, party people,
还有迪普
and Dipper,
我们谈正经的
let's talk business.
苏斯 因为你免费干活儿 并恳求
Soos, because you'll work for free... and you begged...
我让你当DJ
I'm letting you be D.J.
你不会后悔的 派恩斯先生
You won't regret it, Mr. Pines.
我有这本书可以教我把DJ当好好好
I got this book that teached me how to D.J. R-r-r-right.
一点都不振奋人心
Not encouraging.
温蒂 你和梅宝负责售票工作
Wendy, you and Mabel are working the ticket stand.
什么 但斯坦叔公 这个派对是我结交新朋友的绝好机会啊
What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends!
我 我可以和温蒂一起去
I-I could work with Wendy.
要知道如果你去的话
You realize if you do,
你就是答应和温蒂一起一直呆在售票处了
you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy.
不准踏出♥售♥票处 只有你俩 独处一整晚
No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night.
我保证
I promise.
啊 干嘛
Aah! What?
呃 呃 我能和你一起在售票台工作 温蒂
Uh, uh, I can work the counter with you, Wendy!
我们亲亲 嚒 嚒
Let's kiss! Mmm... Mmm...
是 是 你尽管笑
Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want,
但我想了个计划
but I have devised a plan
能让我和温蒂的夜晚美妙无比
to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect.
计划 噢 你不会要列那些超复杂的清单之类的吧
Plan? Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things,
-是吗 -超复杂
- are you? - Overcomplicated?
让我 好吧 等一下啊 好的
Let me just... all right, hold that there... okay...
第一步 以幽默的打趣互相熟悉
"Step one: Getting to know each other with playful banter."
打趣就像是说话 但话语更俏皮点
Banter is like talking, but smarter.
听起来像驴脑袋想的蠢主意
That sounds like a dumb idea for poop-heads.
嗯 你这个 就不是打趣
Yeah, see, this isn't banter.
这种话语正是我和温蒂在一起时要避免的
This is what I want to avoid with Wendy.
最后一步就是邀请她跳舞
The final step is to ask her to dance.
噢 迪普
Oh, Dipper!
我真高兴你来售票处和我一起工作
I'm so happy you decided to work the ticket stand with me!
你做事真有条理 能再让我看看那个清单吗
You're so organized. Show me that checklist again?
如果我遵循这十一步
If I follow steps one through eleven,
就没什么是我绊脚石了
nothing can get in my way.
迪普 你自己才是真正妨碍你的那个人
Dipper you're the one getting in your way.
你为什么就不能直接走过去然后像个正常人一样跟她说话呢
Why can't you just walk up and talk to her like a normal person?
第九步 小妹
Step nine, sister...
像个正常人一样跟她说话
你叔公办的派对不错吧
Can your uncle throw a party or what?
能量 通电了
The energy... it's electric!
呃 灯光 灯光
Uh, lightning. Lightning...
如果有人想走
And if anyone wants to leave,
我就收十五块的离场费
I'm charging an exit fee of 15 bucks!
我只有十三块 我们被困住了
I've only got 13! We're trapped!
第一步 随便的打趣
"Step one: Casual banter."
呃 我有个随便的问题
So, here's a casual question.
你最喜欢什么类型的零食呢
What's your favorite type of snack food?
哦 老兄 这也太难选了
Oh, man. I can't just pick one.
不可能吧 我也是诶
No way! Mine too!
-等等 什么啊 -呃 我是说
-Wait. What? -Uh, I mean...
我的意思是
I mean...
新话题 新话题
New topic! New topic!
动起来 跳起来
Go! Go! Work it! Work it!
哇哦 你身上有个动物诶 我是梅宝
Wow! You've got an animal on your body! I'm Mabel.
嗨 我叫格兰达 这是糖糖
Hi. I'm Grenda. This is Candy.
你为什么把叉子都绑你手指上
Why do you have forks taped to your fingers?
对人体的改良
Improvement of human being.
我找到我的伙伴了
I've found my people.
伙计们 记住 不管是谁 呃
Remember, dudes, whoever, um,
派对甜心们 什么
party hearties... what?...
来赢取派对王冠吧
Get the party crown!
今晚最后得到最多喝彩的人获胜
Most applause at the end of the night wins!
派对王冠 姐要了
Party crown? I'll take that.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那是谁呀
Who's that?
小镇里最受欢迎的女孩 帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特
The most popular girl in town: Pacifica Northwest.
在她旁边我总是自我感觉很糟糕
I always feel bad about myself around her.
我不能就这样把王冠给你
I can't just give you the crown.
这怎么说也是个比赛
It's sort of a competition thing.
我不妨说 谁能与我争锋啊
Honestly, who's gonna compete again me?
叉子女 蜥蜴女
Fork girl? Lizard lady?
抱抱我吧 糖糖
Hold me, Candy!
我们在这儿不太受欢迎
Our kind isn't welcome here!
嗨 我要比赛
Hey! I'll compete!
我是梅宝
I'm Mabel.
听起来真像个又胖又老的女人的名字
That sounds like a fat old lady's name.
我就当那是赞美了
I'll take that as a compliment.
那就希望强者得胜吧
May the better partier win.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you!
她肯定没戏
She's going down.
哇喔 听起来派对好像很火爆啊
Whoa! Sounds like the party's gettin' nuts!
就让派对王冠之战的战火点燃吧
Let the battle for the party crown begin!
梅宝气势凌人
Mabel comes out strong.
帕西菲卡小心咯
Watch out, pacifica!
我要溜进去 替我掩护一下
I've gotta get in there! Cover for me?
呵呵 呃 那个 我
Heh heh. Um, well, I...
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, man.
我马上就回来
I'll be back shortly!
我敢肯定如果我只离开一下下的话斯坦不会介意的
I'm sure Stan won't mind if I'm gone for a few minutes.
嗨 你要干嘛 小鬼
Hey! What are you doin', kid?!
这些笨蛋肯定不会自己忽悠自己啊
These suckers aren't going to rip themselves off.
是啊
Yeah!
你保证了的 不记得了
You promised. Remember?
我有吗
I did?
我保证
I promise.
哎 如果我会分身术就好了
Argh. If only I could be two places at once.
注意
危险
我真怀疑这是不是个好注意
I wonder if this is a good idea.
我脑袋真大
I have a really big head.
-那啥 呃 -那啥 呃
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表