剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表
等一下
Wait a second...
你们都想要这个房♥间对吗
So you both want this room, huh?
我想我会把它给
I guess I'll give it to
你们中我最喜欢的那个
whichever one of you I like more.
哦 不 我的鞋带松了呢
Uh oh. Looks like my shoe's untied!
我来
Give it to me.
去厨房♥ 打起来 打起来
To the kitchen! Fight! Fight!
打啊 打啊
Fight! Fight!
我不明白 伙计们
Whoa. I don't know dudes.
这间房♥间总给我种很诡异的感觉
This room gives me major creep-o vibes.
你看 其实阁楼是个相当不错的地方
Ya know, the attic is a pretty good space.
也许你们俩应该珍惜你们所拥有的
Maybe you two should appreciate what you got.
斯坦叔公 我要这间房♥间
Grunkle Stan! I gotta have that room!
呵 嘿 我也说不准
Huh. Hey, what do I know?
也许这房♥间不会发生什么诡异的事
Maybe there's nothing creepy going on in this room.
好吧 孩子们 我有个办法
All right, kids, here's how it's gonna go down.
谁马屁拍得最厉害 我就把钥匙给谁
Whoever sucks up the hardest, gets the key to the new room.
斯坦叔公 我们才不会为了一个新房♥间
Grunkle Stan, we're not going to suck up to you
来拍你的马屁的
just to get the new room.
是 我们会的
Yeah, we are!
梅宝得到了十个马屁积分
Ten suck up points for Mabel!
我是说 是啊 我们会的
I mean, uh, yeah we are!
太做作了 扣十五个马屁积分
Trying too hard. Minus 15 suck up points.
-什么 -英明 斯坦叔公
- What? - Good decision, grunkle Stan!
够做作啊 再加五十分
Trying way too hard! Plus 50 suck up points.
谁想顶着四十度的高温去
Now who wants to re-tile the roof
重新盖一下屋顶呢
In searing 105 degree heat!
我 我 我来
Me! Me! I'll do it!
我 不 迪普 拿过来
Me! No, Dipper! Give it here!
斯坦 你真是个好叔公
Ahh, Stan, you're a good uncle.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
迪普 你还不够卖♥♥力啊
Dipper! You're phoning it in!
啊 老天 真清新啊
Ahh. Man, that's refreshing.
给这杯柠檬汁加十分
Ten suck up points for this lemonade.
谢谢你 斯坦
Thank you, Stan.
再加十分奖励你这么有礼貌
Oh, ho! Ten more for politeness.
真甜哪
Oh, and so sweet!
等我得到这间房♥间 我所做的一切就都值了
All these chores will be worth it when I get this room.
蓬松的地毯 太棒了
Shag carpeting... come on!
嘿 老弟 别太舒服了
Hey, brother. Don't get too comfortable,
我刚给斯坦做了一个形状像他的脸一样的煎蛋卷
I just made Stan an omelet shaped like his own face.
这是我见过最美的脸
I have seen the face of beauty.
面对现实吧 我就是个马屁精啊
Face it. I'm like a suck up ninja!
这间房♥间就像我自己的一样
This room's as good as mine!
你最好现在就放弃吧
You might as well give up now.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我说 不管怎样我都要赢下这个房♥间
I say, I'm gonna win this room somehow,
等到那时候
And when I do...
我终于有了自己的空间
I'll finally have my own space,
我们就再也不用分享任何东西了
And we'll never have to share anything ever again!
发生什么了
Ugh...what happened?
迪普
Dipper?
为什么你穿着我的衣服
Why are you wearing my clothes?
还长着 我的脸
And my... face!?
我在你身体里吗
Am I in my your body?
我在你身体里吗
Am I in my your body?
出去 出去啊
Get out! Get out!
快出去
Get out!
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
这不是真的 这不是真的
This isn't happening. This isn't happening.
太好了 这正是我们想要的
Great, just what we need.
更多的重力泉离奇事件
More gravity falls weirdness.
这太愚蠢了
This is stupid!
共用一间房♥间已经够糟的了
Sharing a room was bad enough.
现在还要共用身体吗
Now we're sharing bodies?
牙套真讨厌
Ugh, braces are horrible.
感觉我的嘴巴讨厌我
It's like my mouth hates me!
这些是什么啊
And what are these things?
我想知道你为什么这么汗渍渍的
I wanna know why you're so sweaty!
-那么笨拙 -嘿 看啊
- And awkward. - Hey, look!
78号♥实验
Experiment 78!
电子地毯
Electron carpet.
原子能交换电子
Atoms can swap electrons.
这个地毯一定加强了静电荷
This carpet must build up a static charge
以至于能互换灵魂
so powerful it can swap minds.
是静电的缘故
It was the static electricity.
也许 我们还能用它换回去
Maybe, we could use it to switch back!
哦 还好
Phew. Oh, oh!
真高兴我又能换回去了
Glad I'm switchin' back.
如果我是你的话 我一定会输了这场比赛的
If I was you, I would totally lose the contest.
如果我是你 那我就
And if I was you, which I am...
我可以陷害我自己
I could sabotage myself!
让梅宝丢光所有分数
Then Mabel would lose all her points
这样房♥间就归迪普了
and the room would go to Dipper!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
哦 斯坦
Oh, Stan!
我一直都好讨厌你
I've always hated you!
哈哈 看看现在他会把房♥间给谁呢
Ha ha! See who he gives the room to now!
不 等等
No! Wait!
系好你的鞋带
Tie your shoes!!
那些食人族的行为还是有道理的
Mmm... those cannibals are onto something,
我的味道棒极了
I taste delicious!
斯坦叔公
Grunkle Stan!
什么事啊 梅宝
What's the word, Mabel?
是啊 是我 梅宝
That's right! It's me, ugh, Mabel!
如果你喜欢刚刚那个煎蛋卷 那你一定会喜欢这个
If you like that omelet, you'll love this...
一个用石头做的三明治
A sandwich made out of rocks!
石头糖果
Candy rocks?
普通的石头
Regular rocks!
继续这样下去 我会把钥匙给你弟弟的
Keep that up, and I'll be giving your brother this key.
哈哈 我是说 可恶啊
Ha ha! I mean... darn.
嘿 斯坦叔公
Hey, grunkle Stan!
你的脸看起来像个屁♥股♥
Your face looks like a butt!
什么
What?!
破坏东西真有趣
Breaking stuff is so much fun!
我是迪普我好臭
I am Dipper and I stink!
梅宝发疯啦
Mabel's gone bananas!
好吧 这有些奇怪啊
Well, this is getting weird.
等等
Wait!
你不扣梅宝的分数吗
Are you gonna dock Mabel points?
迪普的全部分数都该扣掉
Dipper should lose all his points!
斯坦叔公
Ugh! Grunkle Stan!
摇摇 你的生活还真快乐
Waddles, you got it good, bro.
都没有烦恼
You got no worries.
如果我也光着身子躺在客厅的地板上
I mean, nobody thinks it's cute
人们肯定认为我疯了
When I lie naked on the living room floor.
希望我也能做头猪
I wish I could be a pig.
太棒了
Yes!
我真该多多大声说出我的梦想
I should do out loud wishing more often.
那是玉米棒的味道吗
Is that a corn cob I spy?
我的小短腿
I got little legs!
嘿 苏斯 你好啊
Hey, Soos. What's up?
你有没有看见我的
Have you seen my--
呃 我等会儿再来吧
Uh... I'll come back later.
斯坦叔公 你快回来
Grunkle Stan, come back!
我还要干更多的坏事
I have more terrible things to do!
你惹大♥麻♥烦了 梅宝
You're toast, Mabel!
那间屋子差不多已经归我了
That room's as good as mine!
你在这儿呢 梅宝
There you are Mabel!
-爱的抱抱 -好哇
- Attack her with love! - Yeah!
剧集 | 怪诞小镇(2012) | 导航列表