剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
-我也喜欢这个 -是吗?
-I like this too. -You do?
-Mm-hmm. -Oh.
不如你允许我
Why don't you allow me
进一步给你留下深刻印象?
to impress you further?
好
Okay.
Zion, can I call you later?
锡安 我可以晚点再打给你吗?
你非要接起来吗?
Did you have to take that?
-我想跟你聊聊 -他为什么打电♥话♥?
-I wanna talk to you. -Why is he calling?
聊什么?
About what?
金妮办了个派对?
Ginny threw a party?
-她做了什么? -谁做了什么?
-She did what? Who did what?
那是保罗吗?他在吗? 金妮说他搬进来了
Is that Paul? Is he there? Ginny said he moved in.
-对 他搬进来了 -他不知道我搬进来了?
-Yeah, he moved in. -What? He didn't know I moved in?
你怎么没告诉我他搬进来了?
Why didn't you tell me he moved in?
也没告诉我金妮办派对的事情 她有新男朋友的事
Or that Ginny threw a party? Or that she has a new boyfriend?
-我想知道最新消息 -没瞒着你
-I wanna be in the loop. -You're in the loop.
保罗搬进来了 金妮开了一个派对 她有一个新男朋友
Paul moved in, Ginny threw a party, she has a new boyfriend.
对 骑自行车的男孩 我不喜欢
Yeah, bike boy. I don't like it.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
好吧 我们谁都不喜欢
Yeah, well, none of us like it.
听着 现在不只是你和保罗 好吗?我住在这里
Look, it's not just you and Paul now, okay? I live here.
我们要一起面对
We're all in this together.
-好吧 锡安说什么? -保罗说什么?
-Okay, what is Zion saying? -What's Paul saying?
他说你们应该去喝杯酒 建立感情 了解一下彼此
He's saying you should go for a beer. Bond. Get to know one another.
-他这么说? -他这么说?
-He said that? -He said that?
真是个好主意 你们两个需要和谐共存
I think it's a great idea. You two need to co-exist.
我们要一起面对 全村人一起养孩子
We're all in this together, it takes a village, etc.
锡安 保罗接电♥话♥
Zion, here's Paul.
-不行 -行
-Oh no. -Yeah.
-不要 -接起来
-No. -Take it.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, man.
嗨
Hey.
“尼克·斯鲁普 35岁 市长办公室必不可少的部分”
"Nick Throop, 35, is an integral part of the mayor's office."
“康奈尔大学毕业生 尼克照顾着我们的城市”
"A Cornell grad, Nick keeps an eye on our town,
确保威斯布里 像上油的机器一样正常运转
making sure that Wellsbury is a well-oiled machine."
我以为我会给办公室不同的人写资料
I thought I'd profile different people at the office.
我能看出来你在做什么
Mm-hmm. I see what you're doing.
召唤我巨大的自负
Appealing to my enormous ego,
显然有效了 因为我是狮子座
which is of course working because I'm a Leo.
好 行 我愿意做你的伴郎
Okay, fine. I would love to be your bridesman.
尼克!这意味着我们又是朋友了?
Nick! This means we're friends again?
这意味着你要来我的派对吗?
Does this mean you're coming to my Neighborhood Club party?
我对怀特夫人有个概念
Mm. I have a concept for Mrs. White.
-杰西和我会去的 -哦 对了 杰西
-Jesse and I will be there. -Oh right, Jesse.
喂 你是怎么想出来这些的?
Hey, how do you come up with all this?
很有趣 我想要想出来什么都可以
It's fun. I get to come up with whatever I want
我可以在想象中创造整个世界
and make a world out of it.
全都在我们的大脑里
Like, it's just in your brain,
但是现实并不存在 所以你要让它变真实
and it doesn't exist, so you get to make it real.
所以你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
超乎想象
It's beyond.
我只是幻想着我要看起来性感无比
I just sort of had this fantasy that I'd look all hot,
我的前任会看这个节目 然后想死
and my ex would see the show and wanna die.
苏菲· 桑切斯 对吧?
Sophie Sanchez, right?
如果是我
Well, personally,
我会这样
I'd go with this.
-我可以借用你的手臂吗? -好
-Can I have your arm? Yeah.
我没有让你窒息吧?
-I'm not choking you, am I? -Mm-hmm.
麦可欣 我的天 看起来好棒
Max, oh my God. That looks so good.
对吧?
Right?
希尔芙真是太有天赋了
Isn't Silver bananas?
我沉迷了
I'm obsessed.
-对 不是… -布拉西亚!
-Yeah, no-- -Bracia!
我想从芭蕾开始 你准备好试试钢琴了吗?
I wanna take it from the ballad. You ready to try with piano?
-是的 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
Psst!
Psst!
-我把这个脱掉 -好 行
-I'll take this off. -Yeah, okay. Yeah.
好 所以正是这个瞬间
All right, so this moment
约瑟芬意识到她对公爵有感情
is when Josephine realizes that she has feelings for the duke.
这是一首很重要的歌♥ 没有这首歌♥ 就什么都没有
It's kind of the pivotal song. Without it, we have nothing.
开始
And go.
我从来没有爱过 一个能一眼看穿我的人
魅力会让我困惑的人
因为你不会逗我笑
你最近怎么样?
How have you been?
很好 很有趣
Cool, cool, cool. Fun, fun, fun.
自从我们打了那通电♥话♥ 我就不停会想到你
You've been on my mind since our phone call.
我知道
I know.
不过我没有烧自己 所以…
I didn't burn though, so…
我很久没有了
I haven't been.
-你一直在日记本里写东西吗? -对 诗歌♥
-Have you been writing in your journal? -Yeah, poems.
诗歌♥?
Poems?
是我爸爸的主意
It was my dad's idea.
我有一次写过一个关于身份的诗
I wrote this poem one time about identity,
能表达出一切 感觉还不错
and it felt amazing to actually articulate everything,
直到我种族歧视的老师 说那首诗很新奇
until my racist teacher called it unconventional.
现在他又把我单独挑出来了 我不知道该怎么做了
And now he's singling me out again, and I don't know what to do about it.
我班上的人 谁都没有说什么
And no one in the class ever says anything.
所以我孤身一人了 这个有点讨厌
-So I'm on my own. So that's annoying.
我知道在多数是白人的城市长大 是什么感觉
I know what it's like to grow up in a predominantly white town.
在你生活中的人有安全空间很重要
It's important to have safe spaces in the people in your life.
你妈妈呢?她安全吗?
What about your mom? Is she safe?
乔治娅安全吗?
-Is Georgia safe? -Is she a safe space for you?
她对你来说是安全空间吗?
你感觉可以把自己的问题讲给她 让她帮忙解决吗?
Do you feel like you can go to her with your problems?
不能
No.
怎么会?
How come?
你小的时候 男孩子们推你 你擦伤了膝盖
When you're little and the boy pushes you, and you scrape your knee,
你去找妈妈 想让她抱抱你 告诉你一切都好
you run to Mommy and want her to hug you and tell you everything's gonna be okay.
而不是想让妈妈 去把男孩们的自行车刹车剪了
You don't want Mommy to cut the brakes on the boy's bike.
说实话 有些事情 乔治娅·米勒真的无法解决
Frankly, there are some things Georgia Miller is not qualified to fix.
你有试着告诉她这件事吗?
Have you tried telling her this?
你应该得到理解 金妮
You deserve understanding, Ginny.
理解
Understanding.
对
Yeah.
我人生中…
There are so many…
有太多丑陋、恐怖的东西 没有人能理解
ugly, horrible things in my life that no one knows about,
我感觉随时都要隐忍♥一切
and I feel like I have to hold everything back all the time.
如果你不隐忍♥ 会发生什么?
What would happen if you didn't?
你看起来很美
You look so pretty.
妈妈 你为什么 没有因为派对的事情惩罚我?
Mom, why didn't you punish me for the party?
我喜欢看着你开心
I like seeing you happy.
你过去几周过得不开心 你需要发泄一下情绪
You've had a hard couple of weeks. You needed to blow off steam.
我能懂
I get that.
但我活该受到惩罚 我做了错事
But I deserve punishment. I did something wrong.
这就是世界的法则
That's how the world works.
Ow.
给你 惩罚好了
There you go, punished.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
Oh, remind me now, we need to seriously start talking wedding.
对了 现在提醒我了 我们真的要认真开始聊婚礼了
如果我想要伴郎伴娘穿白色 会不会觉得烦躁或者俗气?
Am I edgy or tacky if I want my bridesmaids and bridesman in white?
你觉得怎么样?
What do we think?
你可以请你朋友们冬季嘉年华 在脸上画画吗?
And can you ask your friends to face paint at the winter carnival?
你知道线索派对要穿什么服装了吗?
Oh, and do you know what your costume is yet for the Clue party?
我没办法去那个 抱歉
Um, I can't go to that. I'm sorry.
什么?
What?
对 乔需要我帮忙开麦之夜 所以…
Yeah, Joe needs me to help at open mic night, so…
-Oh.
太扫兴了 我想给你炫耀一下呢
That's a bummer. I wanted to show you off.
好吧 我们做煎饼吧
All right, let's go make latkes.
煎饼是什么?
-What is a latke?
-这太棒了 -我付出了全力
-Mm. This is so amazing. -I go all out.
谢谢你今年举办派对
Thank you so much for hosting this year.
-这一年真的很难 -我爱你 妈妈
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表