剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
但那个人消失了
but, uh, he disappeared.
天啊 这个女人
Jesus, this woman.
报♥警♥吧
Well, call the police.
她杀了肯尼 说不定 她也杀了安东尼这个人
She killed Kenny. She probably killed this Anthony guy too.
她应该进监狱
She should be in jail.
我们没有办法因为她杀了你的前夫 送她入狱
Well, we can't get her for murdering your ex-husband.
好吧?我们没有任何证据
All right? We don't have any evidence.
安东尼·格林那件事也抓不住她 连尸体都没有
And we can't get her on Anthony Green. Well, we don't even have a body.
你觉得他还有可能活着吗?
Do you think there's a chance he's alive?
不可能 我觉得不可能
No. No, I don't think so.
我觉得肯尼和安东尼
I think Kenny and Anthony
因为娶了乔治娅·米勒而丧命
have the grave misfortune of marrying Georgia Miller.
天啊
Holy shit.
我就知道她很坏
I knew she was bad. I just knew it.
我就知道
我告诉了肯尼 我警告了他
I told Kenny. I warned him.
天啊
Oh my God.
安柏·琳 我需要知道 你是否想让我继续
Amber Lynn, I need to know if you want me to continue.
现在我们没办法因为肯尼的事情抓她 但是安东尼·格林
Now, we can't get her on Kenny, but this Anthony Green,
他可能值得调查一下
he might be worth looking into.
我想让你找出一切
I want you to find everything.
好吧
All right.
所以你有什么想泄露 分享、告诉我的吗?
So is there anything that you want to divulge, share, tell me about?
爸爸 你没办法知道 心理治疗中发生什么 你只能付钱
Dad, you don't get to know what happens in therapy, you just get to pay for it.
我不是让你告诉我 你聊了什么
I'm not asking you to tell me what you talked about,
而是你喜欢这个心理治疗师吗? 医生人好吗?
but did you like your therapist? Is she nice?
是 她人很好
Yeah, she's nice.
我很欣慰
I'm glad.
嗨 嘿 喂 你们好
Hey there, hi there, ho there.
你们两个去哪里了?
Where have you two been?
对她温柔一点
Go easy on her.
你能给我讲讲这是什么情况就更好了
Would be nice to be looped in.
那是什么?
What are those?
-保罗的古董芬威椅子 -它们怎么在这里?
-Paul's vintage Fenway chairs. -What are they doing here?
我不想聊
I don't wanna talk about it.
你整个下午跟你♥爸♥爸去做什么了?
So what were you doing with your dad all afternoon?
我不想聊
I don't wanna talk about it.
-太好了 我们吃饭吧 -我不饿
-Great. Let's eat. -I'm not hungry.
-但我做饭了 三文鱼 -我不想吃
-But I cooked. Salmon. -I don't want it.
-如果你不吃这个 就别吃饭 -好
-If you don't eat this, you don't eat. -Fine.
你今天过得怎么样?给我讲点好事
And how was your day? Tell me something good.
蒂芬妮·格里芬在上课时流鼻涕了
Tiffany Griffin got a nosebleed in class,
所以我们没有完成数学课
so we didn't finish math.
扎克还在给你制♥造♥麻烦吗?
Zach still giving you any problems?
没有 他今天感觉很悲伤
No. He seemed really sad today.
扎克的父亲病重了
Zach's father is very sick.
Oh.
他会死吗?
Is he gonna die?
对
Yeah.
金妮还很生气
Ginny's still mad.
对
Yes.
(你过来吗?)
我永远不会爱上一个
跟我调情然后忘记我的人
灵魂可以占有我的人
我的思想 它反对着我
我是一个傻瓜
你不想吃就别吃
You don't wanna eat, don't eat.
我扔掉了
I threw it away.
-全都扔掉了? -你想要食物?去找工作
-All of it? -You want food? Get a job.
-我有工作 所以我才有食物 -我有工作
-I have a job, so I have food. -I have a job.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
一个人突然离开工作两周
One doesn't leave their job for two weeks
回来之后工作不会依然在
and return to find that they still have it.
如果你这辈子为了什么努力过 你就应该知道这一点
You'd know that if you ever worked for anything in your life.
Mmm.
希望你有给奥斯丁留个百吉饼
I hope you saved a bagel for Austin.
你怎么还在这里?
What are you still doing here?
肯尼离开了她 娶了我 给我留下了他的钱
Kenny left her, married me, and left me his money.
安柏·琳需要忘掉这件事
Amber Lynn needs to get over it.
我知道你只是在做自己的工作 但她付钱给你是来骚扰我的
I know you're just doing your job, but she's paying you to harass me.
我应该去报♥警♥
-I should go to the police.
那就报♥警♥
So tell the police.
尼克之前说了一个很让人担忧的情况 说有钱不见了?
Nick was saying somethin' very concerning about some money missing?
别把尼克扯进这件事情 真的
-Don't bring Nick into this. Seriously. -Mm.
你可以用放大镜和你的小♥弟♥弟♥ 整天跟着我
You can follow me around with a magnifying glass and a boner,
但是别让尼克搅进来
but leave Nick out of it.
不然我就告诉他你的真实身份
Or I'll tell him who you really are.
我们都知道你不会那样做的
We both know you're not gonna do that.
你最不想要的就是你给自己培育的
Last thing you want's for this perfect little image
这个完美小形象被玷污
you've cultivated of yourself to get sullied.
让所有人看到你是一个丑陋的罪犯
For everyone to see you as…
…the ugly criminal you are.
哦 你不用担心
Oh, and don't you worry.
我要出城了
I am leaving town. I'm going to New Orleans for a few days.
我要去新奥尔良待几天
你以前住在那里 对吧?
You used to live there, right?
跟你第一任丈夫安东尼·格林?
With your first husband, Anthony Green?
嗨 你好 小女士
Hey there, little lady.
嗨 你好 大胖家伙
Hey there, big fat guy.
嗨 孩子
Hey, kid.
我不是故意的 我真的不是故意的
I didn't mean to. I really didn't mean to.
这个人打算攻击你吗?
Was the guy a bee?
我觉得…
I don't--
-不是吧 不是 -孩子 听着
-Not really, no. -Kid, listen.
你要神志清醒 他会攻击你 好吗?
For your own sanity, he was a bee, okay?
现在 跟我来说一遍
Now, say it with me.
他会攻击你
He was a bee.
-他会攻击我 -他会攻击你 你要怎么办?
-He was a bee. -And what do we do with bees?
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
尼克 你有话要说吗? 因为今天所有人都来找我麻烦
Nick, do you have something to say? 'Cause I'm loaded for bear today.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
没有钱丢失 所以…
No money was missing, so--
别跟我玩那一套
Do not play that with me.
有几笔支票没有进来
Several checks were not entered,
那天早上还有一笔便利存款
and there was a convenient deposit that morning.
如果保罗知道
How would Paul react
他未婚妻在他的办公室私吞公♥款♥ 会有什么反应?
if he knew his fiancée had embezzled from this office?
如果传出去 会毁掉他的事业 我的工作是保护他
If it gets out, it will ruin his career, and it is my job to protect him.
所以你成了惹麻烦的人
So you have become a liability.
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我想让你走
I want you gone.
你笑什么?
Why are you smiling?
那就告诉保罗
So tell Paul.
-你为什么不说? -什么?
-What's stopping you? -What?
你到现在 都没有跟保罗透露风声 为什么呢?
You haven't said anything to Paul yet. Why?
因为你知道如果我完了 我们就都完了
'Cause you know that if I go down, we all go down.
-那是威胁吗? -是事实
-Is that a threat? -A fact.
你告诉保罗 你夺走了他的合理推诿
You tell Paul, you rob him of plausible deniability.
他唯一拥有的追索权
Only legal recourse he has.
你怎么知道追索权的? 这些词是谁教你的?
How do you even know legal recourse? Who is teaching you these words?
Oh. But it's more than that.
但不止如此
你说得对 保护保罗是你的工作
You're right, it is your job to protect Paul,
但你没有保护好
but you didn't.
你应该直接报告给我 尼克
I'm your direct report, Nick.
如果我能在你的眼皮底下 随意玩弄账本
If I'm playing fast and loose with the books right under your nose…
那能说明你怎么样?
…what does that say about you?
抱歉我来晚了 各位 午餐会议持续太久了
Sorry I am late, folks. That lunch meeting ran so long.
Oh.
这几个怎么放到我办公室里来了?
What… What are those doing in my office?
我觉得在这里看起来更好
I thought they look better here.
好吧
Okay.
我知道 我听到了
I know. I heard.
哦 那是我最喜欢的两种颜色
Oh, those are my two favorite colors.
怎么了?
What?
苏菲
Sophie.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表