剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
弗吉尼亚 人生并不公平
Virginia, life's not fair.
人生很艰难 所以你必须强硬回应它
It's hard, and so you gotta be hard right back.
永远不要让别人看到你哭 坚强的表情、坚强的前线
Never let 'em see you cry. Strong face, strong front.
他们不知道的东西 就无法用来对你不利
What they don't know, they can't use against you.
两个人穿着宽大毛衣躺在沙发上
Just two comfies on a couch.
我们已经好几天没有离开沙发了
We haven't left this couch in days.
我们就是沙发 沙发就是我们
-We are the couch. The couch is us.
如果你觉得太累了 明天可以不用回去上学
You don't have to go back to school tomorrow if it's too much.
我们可以不管学校 整天看电影
We could play hooky, watch movies all day.
如果我再看一个浪漫喜剧 我会点燃自己的
If I watch one more rom-com, I will light myself on fire.
-这不好笑 -有点好笑
-That is not funny. -It's a little funny.
干嘛?你干嘛…
What? What are you--
住手!
Stop!
(嗨 我回来了)
马库斯从他爷爷家回来了
-Marcus is back from his grandparents'. -Aw.
沙发 你去哪里?
-Couch. Where are you going?
你想见你的情郎
You wanna see lover boy.
没关系 我也有事情要办 退货
It's okay. I've got errands to run. Returns.
但我爱你
But I love you.
-我不在的时候 你会好好的吗? -我不会崩溃的 妈妈
-You gonna be okay while I'm gone? -I'm not gonna break, Mom.
好
-All right.
我妈妈必须强硬
My mom's had to be hard.
她没有柔软的奢侈
She hasn't had the luxury of soft.
她把脆弱看成弱点
She sees vulnerability as a weakness.
(金妮与乔治娅)
锡安·米勒 你最好 在我们中间放点重的家具
Zion Miller, you better put some heavy furniture between us.
乔治娅 快进来 新年快乐
Georgia, come in. Happy New Year.
-我不快乐 -我不这样想
-Oh, I'm not happy. I didn't think so.
你怎么能瞒着我?
How could you keep that from me?
我是她母亲 你怎么能不告诉我 金妮在伤害自己?
I'm her mother. How could you not tell me Ginny was hurting herself?
我当时不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
所以你就秘密送她去做心理治疗了?
So you secretly put her into therapy?
对 是的 我们的女儿 因为一些深层的事情苦苦挣扎
Yes, I did. Our daughter is struggling with some deep shit.
所以你刚搬进这座城市 住在一个时尚的吐司炉里
So, what, you move into town, live in a trendy toaster,
突然就能够单方面地决定 什么是对她最好的了?
and you suddenly get to unilaterally decide what's best for her?
就像你半夜突然离开的那次
Like the time you took off in the middle of the night
我一年都没见到她?
and I didn't see her for a year?
我当时才16岁 你现在已经34了
I was 16, you're 34.
-We don't keep secrets.
我们不隐瞒秘密
我都不想知道你隐瞒的一些秘密
Georgia, I don't even wanna know some of the secrets I'm sure you're keeping.
你应该告诉我的
You should've told me.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right, I'm sorry.
你为什么没说?
Why didn't you?
是她求我不要说 她不想让你知道
Look, she begged me not to. She didn't want you to know.
她说她需要我
She said she needed me.
-她操纵了你 -你不用听起来这么骄傲
-She manipulated you. -You don't have to sound proud of that.
锡安 我不知道该怎么解决这件事
Zion, I don't know how to fix this.
听着 所以她才去进行了心理治疗 得到她需要的帮助
Look, that's why she's in therapy, to get the help she needs.
希梦?嗨
Simone? Hi.
嗨 乔治娅
Hi, Georgia.
本可以说点什么的
Coulda said something.
性感
Hot.
-Ah.
-好吧 -嗯
-All right. -Pick me up. Yeah.
-你圣诞过得怎么样? -非常快乐
-How was your Christmas? -Very merry.
我妈妈发现我烧伤的事情了
My mom found out about my burning.
-什么? -对
-What? -Yeah.
她读了我的心理治疗日记 彻底崩溃了
She read my therapy journal and had a complete meltdown.
Ah. That's festive.
太有节日喜庆气氛了
-她做了什么? -什么都没做
-What'd she do? -Nothing.
其实还不错 把所有母爱全都激活了
Actually, it's been kind of nice, she's all mom-activated.
-你爷爷奶奶那边怎么样? -嗯 挺好的
-How was your grandparents'? -Yeah, it was fine.
玩了很多优诺牌 喝了很多酒
A lot of Uno. Lot of cheer.
-奥斯丁 -马库斯 你想看个魔术吗?
-Austin. -Marcus, wanna see a magic trick?
我要看
I demand to see it.
-你的圣诞礼物是那块手表? -不是 妈妈给我的
-You get that watch for Christmas? -No, Mom just gave it to me.
Mm.
我现在还不太擅长洗牌
I'm not too good at shuffling yet.
嗯 这句台词很适合魔术师
Yeah, well, it's a fine line for magicians.
什么?他有魔法 快给他淹死
-What? He's magic, drown him.
我爸爸教我的
-My dad taught it to me.
爸爸?
Dad?
哦 对
Oh yeah, yeah.
乔治娅发现我烧自己的事情了 吉尔出狱了…
Georgia found out about my burning, Gil got out of prison…
米勒家的又一个节日
It's just another holiday at the Millers.
(威斯布里高中 威斯布里老虎队之家)
我整个圣诞假期都在听我爷爷奶奶
I spent the entire Christmas break listening to my bubbe and zayde
一遍又一遍说他们有多不喜欢我爸
say again and again how they don't like my father
从来都不喜欢 这个圣诞非常不快乐
and they never have. It was a very merry hellscape.
整个假期我一直在经历经前综合征 所以我都没机会滑雪
Well, I was PMS-ing the entire time, so I didn't even get to go skiing.
-我感觉你总是来月经 -朋友 确实是
-I feel like you're always on your period. -Facts.
天啊 爷爷和奶奶怎么样?
Oh my God, how was Nanny and Pappy?
我超喜欢爷爷
Oh, I love Pappy.
爷爷还是老样子
Pappy was his very Pappy self.
我发现艾伦在浴室里哭
I did find Ellen crying in the bathroom
因为奶奶告诉她 她肉馅饼做得不对
after Nana told her she didn't do the minced pies right,
所以你懂吧 圣诞节
so, you know, Christmas.
马库斯说你们玩了很多优诺牌
Marcus said there was a lot of Uno.
真的吗?他玩了?
Really? He did?
-好奇怪 -怎么了?
Mm-hmm.
-That's weird. -What?
他都没怎么从他房♥间里出来
Well, he didn't really come out of his room.
天啊 你们知道 谁过了一个美好的假期吗?
Oh my God, you know who had an amazing break, though?
苏菲 因为她恋爱了
Sophie, because she's in love.
-别说了 -不 请你不要…
-Stop. Stop. -No, please don't--
-很尴尬 -这样太不健康了
-It's embarrassing. -Stop.
This is really unhealthy.
对 你们以为我不知道这不健康吗?
Yeah. Don't you think I know it's really unhealthy?
当然不健康了
Of course it's unhealthy.
我能感觉到 感觉非常不健康
I'm feeling it, and it feels very much really unhealthy.
-好 别说了 -我在努力
-Okay, so just stop. -I'm trying.
但是看到这张照片 我只想让你们知道 我死了
But then, saw this photo, and I just wanna let you know, I'm dead.
我死了 再见
I died. Goodbye.
也许你应该假装有自信 直到成功
Maybe you should fake it until you make it.
不要 好吧 恶魔 杀了它 不要…
No. Okay, demon, kill it, no--
好吧 我要去看看我男朋友…
All right, well, I'm gonna go check on my boyfriend, so…
金妮在跟我哥哥交往 我很喜欢
Ginny's dating my bro, and I love it.
-嗨 希尔芙 -嗨 金妮
-Hey, Silver. -Hey, Ginny.
嗨 你有在哪里看到马库斯吗?
Hey. Hi. Uh, have you seen Marcus anywhere?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
好吧
Okay. Thanks.
小乔 我变了
G, I've changed.
-那是你的说法 -你不相信人会改变?
-So you said. -You don't believe people can change?
当然会改变 只是不会变好
Sure they can, just not for the better.
Austin's never been to a hockey game, he'll love it.
奥斯丁从来没看过冰上曲棍球比赛 他会喜欢的
-明天还要上学 太晚了 -我十点之前送他回来
-It's too late on a school night. -I'll have him back before 10.
不行
No.
不行是一个完整的句子
No is a complete sentence.
你知道 说实话 小乔 我有点困惑
You know, to be honest, G, I'm a little bit confused here,
因为我感觉到你不相信我
because I'm getting the feeling that you don't trust me.
而我感觉如果我们之中的一个人 不应该相信另一个 那也应该是我
And I kind of think if one of us shouldn't trust the other one, it's me.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想你了
I missed you.
很想
A lot.
那种性张力
And the sexual tension, it's, um…
在我们之间依然存在
it's still there between us.
-你能感觉到吗? -能
-Can you feel it? -Oh yeah.
我们活在幻想中
We're living my fantasy.
我油腻的宝宝爸爸出现了 想毁掉我的人生
My greasy baby daddy shows up and wanting to crap on my life.
那种刺痛
The tingles.
Okay.
好吧
不去冰上曲棍球 我可以尊重
No hockey game, I can respect that,
我很久都没有见过他了 小乔
but it has been a long time since I've seen him, G.
我只想见我儿子 很简单
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表