剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
人们只会在两种情况下发生改变
People change one of two ways.
随着时间流逝 生活慢慢把你磨圆削尖
Over time, with life chipping away at you,
或者突然改变 因为一些大事情强迫你发生改变
or all at once because something big forces the change upon you.
失去可以让人改变
Loss can do it,
痛苦、伤痛、爱都可以…
pain, trauma, love…
所有这些大事
Big things.
我被迫改变了很多
I had to change a lot.
我已经很擅长改变了
I've gotten good at it.
你们没事 对吧?
You guys are fine, right? Not emotionally scarred beyond repair?
没有无法修复的情感伤痕吧?
我也不想这样擅长应对伤痛
I don't wanna be this good at traumatic.
我不想让我的孩子经历这种感受
I don't want my kids to know what that feels like.
(金妮与乔治娅)
金妮!
Ginny!
我的天
Oh my God.
麦可欣
Max.
我太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
你没事吧?我们现在是什么阶段? 在哭吗?在吐吗?
Are you okay? What phase are we at? Are we crying? Are we vomiting?
很糟糕
It's been awful.
我不知道 过去24小时发生了很多事
I don't know, it's kind of been an intense 24 hours.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 苏菲甩掉你的时候 我并没有理解你
I'm so sorry. I didn't get it when Sophie dumped you.
-这是最糟糕的感觉 -最糟糕的感觉
-It's the worst. -It's the worst.
-我真不知道自己做错了什么 -你没有做错任何
-I just don't know what I did. -You didn't do anything.
我知道 应该是吧
I know, I guess.
我讨厌男人
I hate men.
那就做同性恋吧 同性恋很有趣的
Well, be gay. Gay's fun.
男人都很蠢
Men are stupid.
男人都很蠢
Men are stupid.
你怎么样了?
How you doing?
所以显然很糟糕
So, obviously terrible.
-走吧 我们还有英语课呢 -不是吧
-Come on, we've got English. -No.
-我们该走了 -我知道
-We gotta go. -I know.
-爱你 -再见
-Love you. -Bye.
(希尔芙 信息)
(你今天看起来很性感)
-怎么了? -好吧 我需要告诉一个人
-What? -Okay, I gotta tell somebody.
没办法告诉金妮 她现在陷入了分手的深渊
I can't tell Ginny. She's down the breakup rabbit hole,
我没办法告诉马库斯 他现在很野性
and I can't tell Marcus 'cause he's feral right now,
但我吻了希尔芙
but I kissed Silver,
天啊 她的嘴唇好软 你都无法理解
and, oh my God, her lips are so soft like you wouldn't even understand.
我们一直在发短♥信♥
And we've been texting.
马库斯和金妮分手了?
Marcus and Ginny broke up?
对 他跟金妮提的分手
Yeah. He broke up with her.
蠢货
Idiot.
看着不错 是为了希尔芙吗?
You look nice. Is that for Silver?
对
Yeah.
对 是的
Yes. Yes, it is.
好吧
Okay.
Jesus.
-喂 你们今晚过来 对吧? -兄弟 我们当然去
-Yo, you guys coming over tonight, right? -Brother, of course we are.
我堂弟布莱特给我们 弄到了30罐啤酒和一瓶伏特加
My, uh… My cousin Brett got us a 30-rack and a bottle of vodka.
你失控了 兄弟
Oh, you're out of control, brother.
我失控了 你才失控了
Mm, I'm out of control. You're out of control.
喂 我感觉自己很奇怪 很混乱
Yo, I feel like getting weirdly messed up.
我希望你们适度关心我
I want you to be concerned about me.
别担心 我们已经是这样了
Oh, don't worry, we already are.
那里基本就是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》了
That's pretty much Romeo and Juliet.
真是很多东西
That's, like, a lot of stuff.
你们不是分手了吗?
Hey, didn't you guys break up?
喂 马库斯 你感觉像是 喜欢参加派对的社交达人
Hey, Marcus, you seem like a social guy who loves to party.
你想跟我们去布罗迪家吗?
You wanna join us at Brodie's?
好 各位 安静下来
-Okay, everybody, settle down.
安静点
Keep it quiet.
坐下 把书拿出来
Take your seats and get out your books.
好 所以我们要回到维罗纳
Okay, so we're going back to Verona,
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Romeo and Juliet.
我们现在才是谈论主题
Now, we're talking about themes.
不是模因 是主题 所以…
Not memes, themes. So…
嗨 宝贝
Hey, honey.
扎克今天没来学校吗?
Zach's not in school today? Oh.
嗨 儿子 你怎么样了?
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
吉尔 我真觉得你不应该…
Gil, I really don't think--
-奥斯丁 我们可以聊聊吗? -吉尔
-Austin, can we talk? -Gil. Gil.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我昨天太生气了
I was just so mad yesterday,
你知道我永远不会 伤害你或者你妈妈 对吧?
and you know that I would never hurt you or your mom, right?
爸爸 我不想跟你聊
-Dad, I don't wanna talk to you. - Um…
好吧 你只是… 你需要一点时间
Okay, you just… you need a little time.
我懂 那晚发生了很多事
I get it. It was a big night.
我们很快再聊 好吗 儿子?
We'll talk soon, okay, bud?
你不能不让我见他 我有权利
You can't keep him from me. I have rights.
吉尔 我没有做什么 他很生气
Gil, I'm not doing anything. He's upset.
那你最好跟他聊聊或者怎样
Then you better talk to him or something.
或者我… 我会让你的人生如同地狱
Or I'm-- I'll make your life hell.
你有枪?
You got a gun?
《珍妮有枪》 我为什么不能有?
Janie did. Why can't I?
你才不是谋杀犯
You're not a murderer.
你不会杀了奥斯丁的爸爸
You're not gonna kill Austin's dad.
你没办法那么容易甩掉我的 你跟我绑定在一起了 小乔
You're not getting rid of me that easy. You're stuck with me, G.
给你 麦可欣
Here you go, Max.
-苏菲 -谢谢
-Sophie. -Thanks.
Thanks.
乔 让开
Joe, get out of the way.
听着 明天会很紧张
Look, tomorrow is gonna be intense.
小企业的周六
Small business Saturdays.
你怎么看起来这么阴沉?
Why do you look all doom?
-我们都忙不是好事吗? -是的 太好了
Isn't it a good thing that we'll be really busy?
Yeah, it's freaking great.
真是个好主意
It's a great idea.
乔治娅就是那样 对吧?
I mean, that's Georgia, right?
她什么都能想到
She just thinks of everything.
怎么了?你不知道吗?
What, you didn't know that?
你不知道 没有什么事情是她想不到的吗?
You didn't know that there's nothing she doesn't think of?
Jesus.
天啊
你怎么看起来这么阴沉?
And why are you doom?
马库斯和我分手了
Marcus and I broke up.
Oh.
我很遗憾 你一定很痛苦
I'm sorry, that's tough.
我感觉被抛弃了
I just feel discarded.
听着 被拒绝很糟糕
Listen, um, being rejected sucks,
但这不代表我们不好 你知道吗?
but it's… it's not a reflection on us, you know?
这就是人生 时间点的问题
It's life. It's timing.
发生这些都是难免的
Just happens.
等一下 我们?
Wait, us?
谁拒绝你了?
Who rejected you?
没有
No.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?
你在《惠灵顿》里演得太好了 就…
You were so good in Wellington, like…
-我演得真的很好 不是吗? -是的
-I really was, wasn't I? -Oh yeah.
又见到你了 我最喜欢的小自大狂
There she is, my favorite little egomaniac.
I missed you.
我想你了
是
Yeah.
我真的很想给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你一些事
I really wanted to, like, just call you and tell you stuff.
你现在依然可以
You still can.
真的吗?
Really?
有点感觉你不想让我这样做
Kind of felt like you didn't want me to.
因为你说了你不想让我那样
'Cause, you know, you said you didn't want me to.
我知道 我之前有点过分
I know, I was kind of harsh.
只是之前见到你 跟你聊天
It was just really hard for me
让我感觉有点艰难
to see you and talk to you.
It was just easier not to.
当时不见你 不聊天更容易
你觉得很艰难?
It was hard for you?
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表