剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
总之 他想让我见见她
Anyways, he wants me to meet her.
这很难 尤其如果你喜欢他们
Ah, that's hard, especially if you like them.
我不知道 会好起来的 只是需要很久、很久
I don't know. It'll get better, just, you know, not for a long, long time.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗? 她的名字叫安娜
You know what the worst part is? Her name is Anna.
真的叫安娜
It's literally Anna. It's like the most basic thing in the world.
简直是世界上最基础的东西
她看起来也像安娜
And she looks like an Anna too.
想去用鸡蛋打她家吗?
Wanna go egg her house?
不要 我要快速上个卫生间
No. Actually, I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quickly.
-要我去吗? -不用
-Want me to come? -No, no, no.
我马上回来
I'll just be two seconds anyways.
-吉尔 嗨 -嗨
-Gil. Hey. -Hey.
-嗨 你怎么在这里? -买♥♥个晚餐
-Hey, what are you doing here? -Just grabbing some dinner.
我住的爱彼迎有热饭的地方 所以…
My Airbnb's just got a hot plate, so…
试试火鸡俱乐部三明治 味道不错
Oh. You should try the turkey club sandwich, it's really good.
要金妮的版本 会让乔生气 但那是最好吃的
Ask for the Ginny version. It'll piss Joe off, but it's the best.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚上好 需要什么吗? -我能要一个火鸡俱乐部三明治吗?
-Good evening. Can I get you anything? -Can I get the turkey club, please?
Um…
金妮版本的?
The Ginny version?
你要薯条还是沙拉?
Would you like fries or a salad with that?
你看起来像是品味不错的男人 给我来点惊喜
You look like a man with excellent taste. Surprise me.
你是奥斯丁的爸爸 对吧?
You're Austin's dad, right?
我是辛西娅 扎克的妈妈 我在学校接孩子的时候见过你
I'm Cynthia, Zach's mom. I saw you at school pickup.
-吉尔·提敏斯 幸会 -彼此彼此
-Gil Timmins, nice to meet you. -Likewise.
乔治娅说你之前在监狱
So, Georgia says you were in prison.
Mm.
-你是她朋友? -我不是她朋友
-You a friend of hers? -I'm not her friend.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
-You in town for long?
你要在城里久留吗?
我想久留 但我需要先找个公♥寓♥
I'd like to be, but I, um, need to find an apartment first.
也许我可以帮忙 我在房♥产中介工作
Oh! Well, maybe I can help. I'm in real estate.
哇 你真是充满惊喜 接孩子的辛西娅
Well, you are full of surprises, Cynthia from pickup.
乔治娅不喜欢你
-Mm. -Georgia doesn't like you.
对 乔治娅挪用了我公♥司♥的钱款
Yeah, well, Georgia embezzled money from my company,
陷害给我 让我被开除 送我去了监狱
framed me, got me fired, and sent me to prison,
所以我自己也不是很喜欢她
so… I'm not overly fond of her myself.
我相信你
I believe you.
她从市长办公室偷钱 她有…
She stole from the mayor's office.
-She had these--
给你 你可以在前面结账
Here you go. You can settle up at the front.
谢谢
Thanks.
-欢迎来到威斯布里 -很高兴来这里
-Welcome to Wellsbury. -Great to be here.
这人不错
Nice guy.
Mm.
我觉得你说得对 确实让他很生气
You know, I think you're right. It did piss him off.
See you, Gil.
再见 吉尔
-嗨 -今天怎么回事?
-Hi. -What was that today?
-什么? -在学校
-What? -At school.
没什么 我只是…
It was nothing, I just--
-Ah…
哦 她生气了
-Oh, she's grumpy. -Mm.
-没有 -怎么了?
-No. -Why?
不 我不喜欢皱眉头
No, I don't like frowns.
这样才对
-There we go. Hey.
-Hmm.
还要努力
Have to work on that.
金妮?
Ginny?
随时开始
Anytime.
不行
No.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
不 这样太糟糕了
No, this sucks.
我做了教学计划 我做了这个该死的东西
And I have the lesson plan, like, I did the damn thing.
你们有人可能觉得 我在没事找事、挑起事端
Some of you may think I'm causing drama or making trouble,
但别人都没有被要求这样做
but no one else was asked to do this.
所以我要么被从课程上抹除
So what, I'm either erased from the curriculum,
要么就要 比其他人做更多的事情?不行
or I have to do more work than everyone else? No.
金妮 我在试着给你找一个方法…
Ginny, I am trying to find a way for you--
你知道吗?这该死的课我不上了
You know what? I'm… I'm dropping this damn class.
对!
Yeah-yo!
我不会再在这个课上大发雷霆了
I will not have another dramatic outburst in this class.
-这太扯了 -亨特 你有话要说吗?
-This is bullshit. -Hunter, you got something to say?
对 这太扯了
Yeah, this is bullshit.
-天啊 朋友 你刚才太厉害了 -我直接走出来了
-Holy shit, bro, that was amazing. -I just walked out.
我知道 他又那个表情 他就…
I know. He had this face, he was like…
"Ah."
不 我不对那件事开心 英语是我最喜欢的科目
No, I'm not happy about that. English is my favorite subject.
那我们怎么办?我们可以回去
So, what do we do? We… We can go back in.
我不知道 我没有答案
Well, I don't know. I don't have any answers.
我就… 我知道那是不对的
I just-- I knew that that was wrong,
我知道我必须离开 在那之上 我就什么都不知道了
and I knew that I had to leave, and beyond that I don't know anything.
我真的… 我没办法再在他的课堂上了
I just-- I can't be in his class anymore.
太难以承受了
It's too much. It's just thing after thing.
一件事接一件事
你怎么没告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道 麦可欣 你也在课堂上 你看到了
I don't know, Max, you're in the class. You see it.
为什么要我来说话呢?
Why do I have to be the one to say something?
你说得对 我让你失望了
You're right. I let you down.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很讨厌吉顿
And I hate Gitten.
说实话 我都不喜欢英语 我们还是去学法语吧
Honestly, I don't even like English, so let's just learn French
我们可以一起逃跑
and we can run away together.
我要走了 好吗?晚上见
I'm gonna go, okay? I'll see you later tonight.
嗨 皱眉头小姐
Hey, Frownie.
你不是平常那个无忧无虑的自己了
You're not your usual Care Bear self.
不是吧
Oh no.
我有一个锤子 我需要用它打谁?
I have a hammer. Who do I need to hit with it?
我 打一下头
Me, in the head.
我是个糟糕的朋友
I'm a shitty friend.
马库斯有一次告诉我 我以为所以事情都是围着我转的
Marcus once told me that I make everything about me
我无法真正看到别人经历了什么
and that I don't really see what's going on with other people,
我觉得他可能是对的
and… I think he might be right.
你也是一个非常宽宏大量 能理解朋友的人
You're also a person who's very generous with their heart.
我现在心已经焚烧成灰烬了
My heart's charred remains at this point.
我喜欢你焚烧的灰烬
I like your charred remains.
真的?
You do?
你想要一个拥抱吗?
Do you want a hug?
不要
No.
不用了 谢谢 真的谢谢你
No, thank you. Thanks though.
好吧
Okay.
金妮?
Ginny?
你发短♥信♥说需要送你?
You texted you needed a ride?
我在家里当“沙发”呢 所以我真的非常爱你才来的
And I was being "couch," so I must really love you to come.
人呢?
Hello?
乔?
Joe?
你们是停电了还是怎么回事?
Did y'all lose power or something?
(单身派对)
那是我的墨镜吗?
Oh, are those my sunglasses?
我就觉得不见了 不是吧 不要饰带
I thought I lost those. Oh no, not a sash.
金妮 这是什么?
Ginny, what is this?
好吧 行 哇
Okay. All right. Wow. Wow.
我们要结婚了!
Whoo! We're getting married!
闭嘴 坐下 让我们给你奏个小夜曲
Shut up, sit down, and let us serenade the shit out of you.
什… 什么?
Wh-- What?
乔治娅·米勒 欢迎来到你的惊喜单身派对
Georgia Miller, welcome to your surprise bachelorette.
你应该是谁?
And who are you supposed to be?
不是很明显吗?
Well, isn't it obvious?
我是乔治娅·小蜜桃小姐
I'm Miss Georgia Peach,
在小鸡鸡上湿了哨子的 最时髦的市长内助
the sassiest mayoress to ever wet a whistle on a willy.
我的天
Oh my God.
不行 我要死了
I can't. I'm dying.
-来吧 姑娘们 -不是 听着 这地方是我的
-Whoo! Let's go, girls! -No, listen, I just… I just own the place.
-Shh!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
Joe. Oh my God!
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表