剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
He has 280 wins.
克里斯又一次说出数据 做得好
Chris with the stats once again. Well done.
看到你们家有多温暖 真是太好了
It's so lovely to see how warm your family is.
还有你们的房♥子也是
And your house.
我跟保罗开车进来时说
I was telling Paul on the drive-in,
在这么美丽的房♥子里长大 一定会有一些故事
it must have been something growing up in such a beautiful home.
好吧 男孩子们尽全力去 毁坏这个地方
Well, the boys did their best to trash the place.
真的吗?
-Mm. -Really?
保罗跟我说你有两个孩子
Paul tells me that you have two kids of your own.
是的 女士 16岁和9岁 他们今天和爸爸在一起
Yes, ma'am. Sixteen and nine. They're with their dad today.
哪个爸爸?
Which dad?
我女儿的
Um, my daughter's.
乔治娅 再来一个笑话
Georgia, another joke.
火鸡母亲会对不听话的孩子说什么?
What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你父亲现在能看到你
If your father could see you right now,
他会把烤箱板掀翻的
he would be turning over in his grav-y.
-哦 双关 -慢点烧
-Oh, double woof. -Oh…
-我喜欢这个 -其实挺不错的 对
Slow burn.
-I like that one. -Actually, it's pretty good, yeah.
乔治娅 你跟保罗一起工作 对吧?
-Georgia, you work with Paul, right? -Mm-hmm.
现在是女性参政的好时机
It's a great time for women to be in politics.
-这是…什么意思 爸爸? -什么?
-Wh-- What does that even mean, Dad? -What?
我是女权主义者
I'm a feminist.
我想让你和我的老兄弟会 一起打高尔夫
I want you to go golfing with my old frat brother,
阿蒂·克洛斯 他是国会议员 他会帮你的
Arty Closs, he's a congressman. He can help you.
我不需要帮助 爸爸 刚刚再当选
I don't need help, Dad. Just got re-elected.
这是国际象棋 不是西洋棋
This is a game of chess, it's not checkers.
你不能一生都待在威斯布里
Can't stay in Wellsbury your whole life.
小镇喜欢他 尤其是现在 他回归家庭了
The town loves him, especially now that he's a family man.
乔治娅 你能递一下那个馅吗? 太好吃了 我想再来点
Georgia, will you pass that stuffing? It's so good, I just need more.
他们在午夜来了 很慌乱
They showed up in the middle of the night upset.
我给乔治娅打电♥话♥了 她说他们可以住几个晚上
I called Georgia. She said they could stay a few nights.
那是多少天前的事?
How many days ago was that?
她订婚了 对吗?
She's engaged, huh?
她的丈夫去世不到一年 她就已经订婚了
Her husband hasn't been dead a year and she's engaged already.
-你知道我喜欢谁吗? -来吧 正好准时
-You know who I really liked? -Here we go, right on time.
听着 妈妈 我和拉奎尔分手了
Look, Mom, Raquel and I broke up.
你应该和那种女人在一起
That's the kind of woman that you should be.
你知道 她去过斯佩尔曼 她受过教育
You know, she went to Spelman, she's educated.
她跟你有很多共同点
She's got a lot more in common with you.
-那你在波士顿有没有和谁约会? -妈妈 我刚到这
-So are you seeing anyone in Boston? -Mom, I just got here.
好吧 亲爱的 你需要回到婚恋市场
Well, honey, you need to get back out there.
你知道 你要找一个 你自己这个水平的伴侣
You know, find a partner on your own level.
-可以帮你照顾金妮的人 -这是什么意思?
-Someone who can help you with Ginny. -What's that supposed to mean?
金妮需要接触她的社区
Ginny needs exposure to her community.
-对 -她需要归根
-Right. -She needs roots.
乔治娅让那个女孩在四处游荡
Georgia's got that girl movin' all around,
现在她们住进了白人区
and now they're settled in that Wonder Bread town.
我是说 金妮根本不知道杰克和吉尔
I mean, Ginny doesn't even know Jack and Jill.
你觉得乔治娅知道金妮的感受吗?
Do you think Georgia has any idea what it's like for Ginny?
她不知道
She doesn't know.
而你只要有眼睛 就能看到金妮并不好
And you only need eyes to see that Ginny is not okay.
她在晚餐时都不说话 亲爱的
She didn't speak at dinner, honey.
-有点不对劲 -她正在经历一个转变
-Something is up. -She's going through a transition.
乔治娅 她太专注自我了
And Georgia, she is so self-involved.
她不知道金妮需要什么
-Mm-hmm. -She has no idea what Ginny needs.
-I'm sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
保罗…
Paul…
今天很愉快 各位 能不能别这样?
Guys, it's been a great day. Can we not do this?
她带着行李来了 是吧?
She comes with baggage, huh?
-你们两个的背景不同 -她有多稳定?
-You two are from different backgrounds. -How stable is she?
她经常到处搬家 有好几个父亲…
She moves around a lot, there are multiple fathers…
你们太难以置信了
You guys are unbelievable.
你可以跟这种女人玩
This is the kind of woman you have fun with.
但是结婚不能找这种女人
That's not the woman you marry.
她感恩节都没跟孩子过
She doesn't have her kids for Thanksgiving?
这有点不对劲
There's something off about that.
好的 妈妈 拜托别那样
Mom, don't go there.
她的孩子将会是你的孩子 你想过吗?
Her kids are going to be your kids. Have you thought about that?
是的 妈妈 我考虑过了 我都想过了
Yeah, Mom, I've thought about it. I've thought about all of it.
我爱她 爱她的孩子 我要娶她
I love her, love her kids. I'm marrying her.
这是婚姻 这是大事
This is marriage, and this is huge,
你要永远和那个女人绑在一起了
and you're attaching yourself to that woman forever.
现在我不是针对她
Now, I have nothing against her,
但这不是适合你的女人
but this, this is not the woman for you.
-她很漂亮 我可以承认 -这段对话结束了
-She's very pretty, I can give her that. -This conversation's over.
-你跟梅若迪丝怎么了?我喜欢她 -妈妈…
-What happened to Meredith? I liked her. -Mom--
-嘿 -很高兴见到你们
-Hey. -It was so lovely meeting you.
真的 我迫不及待想加入 你们美丽的家庭了
Really. I can't wait to join your beautiful family.
好
All right.
-感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
-再见 -你也一样
-Bye now. -Same to you.
-拜拜 -拜拜
-Bye-bye. -Bye-bye.
我喜欢她
Well, I like her.
我觉得你妈妈很危险
I think your mom is dangerous.
我不希望孩子们 住在一个杀人犯的屋檐下
I don't want kids living under the roof of someone capable of murder.
如果是你妈妈做的
If your mom did this,
如果她杀了人…
if she killed someone…
做正确的事 金妮
Do what's right, Ginny.
一、二、三、四…
One, two, three, four…
-Oh boy.
天啊
我感觉开了比之前都大的车
I feel like I'm driving a car that's bigger than I'm used to,
我现在不习惯这个大小了
like I'm not used to the dimensions right now.
-让我喝点水 -好
-Let me get some water. Okay.
嘿 亲爱的 感恩节愉快吗?
Hey, Peach. Have a nice Thanksgiving?
别对我说“感恩节快乐”
Do not "have a nice Thanksgiving" me.
什么?
What?
什么样的母亲 会不和孩子们过感恩节?
What kind of mother doesn't spend Thanksgiving with her kids?
乔治娅 这是你的主意
Georgia, this was your idea.
别怪我 你总是在怪我
Do not blame me. You are always blaming me.
我从来没有怪你 你怎么… 怎么了? 发生了什么?
I'm never blaming you. What-- What is going on here? What happened?
我不是坏妈妈 我不是
I'm not a bad mom. I'm not.
-我觉得你是个好妈妈 -哦 现在你肯定我了
-I think you're a great mom. Oh.
Now you're patronizing me.
我明白了 所以我们的心情很好?
Oh! Oh, I see. So we're in a fun mood?
你觉得你是因为想你的孩子 而想跟我吵架吗?
Do you think you're trying to pick a fight with me because you miss your kids?
你想和他们说话吗?
Do you wanna talk to them?
不 别告诉她我打过电♥话♥
No, and don't tell her I called.
你们其中必须有一人低头
One of you is going to have to give.
今晚发生了什么?有事情让你难过
What happened tonight? Something upset you.
哦 你很了解我 是吗?
Oh, you know me so well, is that it?
不 现在我可以说 我完全不了解你
No, right now, I can safely say I don't know you at all.
是保罗吗?
Is it Paul?
家人应该在感恩节聚在一起
Families are supposed to be together on Thanksgiving.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是 我连上两个班的时候能理解 但是…
I mean, I get it when I had to pull doubles, but…
你今晚过得如何?
How was your night?
我父母表达了他们的爱
My parents send their love.
好
Okay.
金妮不高兴
Ginny's upset.
对 让她通话吧
Yeah. Well, get in line.
你想跟她谈谈吗?
Do you wanna talk to her?
她想跟我谈吗?
She wanna talk to me?
成熟
Mature.
奥斯丁在说油炸日
Austin was talking about Fry-yay.
是吗?
He was?
真的吗?
Really?
记得我们以前试过油炸啤酒吗?
Remember that Fry-yay we tried to deep-fry beer?
我们很蠢
We were dumb.
我们喝醉了
We were drunk.
来吧 来过油炸日 你是他们的妈妈 他们爱你
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表