剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
这里的食物很好吃
The food is so good here.
这里很好 这不是萨拉伯斯
It's nice here. This isn't Sarabeth's.
-这个 -嗨
-This one. -Hi.
嗨 金妮
Hey, Ginny.
你们要点什么?
Uh, what can I get for you guys?
我们能点红薯薯条吗?
Can we get the sweet potato fries?
-好 我很快回来 -好
-Yeah, I'll just, uh, be right back. -Cool.
喂 为什么这么闷闷不乐?
Hey, why so glum?
-没什么 -没什么
-Nothing. -Nothing.
令人扫兴的俩人
-Couple of grinches.
对
Yeah.
彩排怎么样?
How was rehearsal?
我的角色是邪恶丑陋的女巫
Well, my character is the evil, ugly witch.
我的一句台词是 “我的下巴因为怨恨而颤抖”
One of my lines is literally, "My jowls quiver with spite."
好吧 那很有趣
Oh, well, that's fun.
妈妈 这简直是灾难
Mom, it's tragic.
没有小角色 只有小演员
There are no small roles, only small actors.
爸爸 好恶心
Dad, gross.
我想当主角 性感撩人 也许还能赢回苏菲
I wanted to be the lead and be all hot, and maybe win Sophie back.
你需要忘记苏菲
You need to get over Sophie.
妈妈 这是你对我说过的 最麻木不仁的话了
Mom, that is the most insensitive thing you could say to me.
我爱过她 而且我无法忘记她
I loved her, and I can't just get over her.
那就像我让你忘掉爸爸一样
That would be like me telling you to just get over Dad.
我是说 并不是真的忘记爸爸 我希望
I mean, it's not exactly like getting over Dad. I hope.
你们太坏了
You guys are so mean.
我心碎了 我几乎每天晚上都哭
I'm heartbroken, and I cry like every night.
我没听到你哭
I don't hear you cry.
那是因为你忙着打飞机!
Oh, that's 'cause you're too busy jerking off!
你在烦恼什么?
And what's bothering you?
全球变暖
Global warming.
-你好 -长春花、薰衣草还是水飞葵?
-Hello. -Periwinkle, lavender, or thistle?
最后一个听起来有点色情 但我有点喜欢
Last one sounds weirdly erotic, but I'm kinda into it.
你说什么?
Come again?
选出来我的婚礼颜色
Figuring out my wedding colors.
我只是想知道你会不会来
Ah.
I just wanted to know if you were coming.
哦 小蜜桃…
Oh, Peach… Uh…
不 我知道
No, I know.
我知道
I know.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
好吧 我明白 我只是…
Yeah, I get it. I just--
我觉得你是我唯一的朋友 这样是不是很奇怪?
Is it weird I think you might be one of my only friends?
不 这并不奇怪
No. No, it's not weird. You mean a lot to me. You know that.
你对我很重要 你知道的
我爱你
I love you. I'll always love you.
我会永远爱你
对 我也是
Yeah. Same.
对我们来说多有趣啊
How fun for us.
这正是我不能去的原因
That is exactly why I can't be there.
Yeah, I just--
对 我就是…
我没有真正的家人 你知道的 只有你
I don't really have family, you know, and that's you.
水飞葵
Thistle.
-对 你觉得水飞葵好? -当然
-Yeah, you think? - Definitely.
相信摄影师
Trust the photographer.
好了 现在我们来决定桌子的摆放
Okay, now let's decide on the table settings.
好吧 我在试着理解你
Okay, I'm trying to be understanding here.
好 好吧
All right, fine.
不要再谈婚礼了 我们会坚持共同抚养
No more wedding talk. We'll just stick to co-parenting.
喂 你女儿是个恶魔
Oh, hey, your daughter's a demon.
魔鬼和布拉西亚刚来 我要走了
Well, Beelzebub and Bracia just got here, so I gotta go.
金妮去了?
Ginny's there?
等下… 布拉西亚是谁?
Hold-- Who's Bracia?
喂?
Hello?
非常感谢 米勒先生 简直太棒了
Thank you so much, Mr. Miller. This is beyond.
喂 没关系
Hey, no problem.
-你就放心吧 我爸爸是最棒的 -很显然
-You're in great hands. My dad's the best. -Clearly.
这个是在哪儿拍的?
Um, where was this one shot?
这是我上次去印度 为《国家地理》拍摄的
I shot that for National Geographic on my last trip to India.
很休闲
Oh, casual.
-所以你还去哪儿了? -各种地方
-Uh, so where else have you been? -Everywhere.
对 很多最危险的地方
Oh yeah. The most dangerous of places.
从喜马拉雅山到佐治亚州的机车酒吧
From the mountains of the Himalayas to the biker bars of Georgia.
好了 爸爸 留着写书吧
Okay, Dad, save it for the book.
好 我们来吧
Okay, let's go.
好
All right.
喂 做你觉得自然的事
Hey, do whatever feels natural.
抬起你的肩膀
Pick up your shoulders,
现在放下来
now drop them.
深呼吸
Breathe.
忘记你曾经感受过的快乐
Forget you've ever felt joy.
对 现在盯着我看
Yeah, now glare at me.
你恨我 好吧
-You hate me. Okay.
好 现在你的腿断了 你很痛苦
Okay, uh, now your leg is broken and you're in pain,
但是一种可爱的痛 像撅着嘴的痛
but like a cute kind of pain, like a pouty pain.
对
Yeah.
金妮 你进去
Ginny, get in there.
-什么? -金妮 进来这里 拜托
What? -Ginny, get in here, please.
好
Okay.
好吧 好
-Okay. Yes.
金妮 快来
Ginny, come on.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
No!
她无处不在 她困扰着我
She's everywhere. She's haunting me.
我的…她看起来很惊人
-Oh my-- She looks phenomenal.
我是说 他们两个都是
I mean, they both do.
我不需要看到她今天这么漂亮
Okay, I did not need to see her looking that good today.
我不需要看那个
I did not need to see that.
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.
-怎么了? -绞痛
-What? What? -Ow, ow, ow. Cramp attack. Ow.
你穿白色的?
And you wore white?
我知道 好吗?别提醒我
I know, okay? Don't remind me.
-你要吃止痛片之类的吗? -不用
-You want an Advil or something? -No.
或者来个口套
Or a muzzle.
宝贝 我够不到
Babe, I can't reach.
普雷斯 你连月经都搞不定
-Press, you couldn't handle a period. -Mm.
好 准备好了吗?
-Okay, ready? -Mm-hmm.
-我觉得好了 -好 那我们开始
-Think so. -Yeah, here we go.
记得我们一起度过的艰难时光
现在回想起来 似乎并没有那么糟糕
但即便如此
我想让你知道
我不后悔我们做过的任何一件事
因为我们只是孩子 从我们相遇的那一刻起
如果我有机会说话
我会告诉你
你对我没有好处
爱是一种毒药 无法治愈
这就是我要出去的原因 因为我再也受不了
我要逃到空旷的山谷里去
因为我找不到我留下来的理由
现在待在这里就像是小孩子的游戏
亨特 兄弟 你好吗?
Uh, Hunter, bro, you… you good?
怎么了?
What?
又不是跟谁有关
It's not like it's about anybody.
不 各位 来吧 给乐队加油
No, no, no. Guys, come on, gas up the band. Gas up the band.
干得好!对!
-Great job! Yeah!
-各位 这首歌♥很棒 -宝贝 太好了
-Guys, it's a great song! -Babe, so good.
-这是一首悲伤的歌♥ 但很棒 -耶
-It's a sad song, but it's great. -Yay.
乔丹 兄弟 你的副歌♥太马虎了
Jordan, man, you were sloppy on the chorus.
兄弟 我用情都多深了
Dog, I am tits-deep in a weed gummy right now.
我…
宝贝 你要一个吗? 这可能对绞痛有好处
Oh, babe, do you want one? It might be good for the cramps.
-Oh. Mm-hmm. -Aw.
喂 我要升到多高 才能什么都不再想?
Hey, how high do I have to be to never think anything ever again?
Um…
真的很特别 谢谢
That was really special. Thank you.
喂 毫不费力
Hey, no sweat.
很高兴看到你扩大了朋友圈
It's good to see you expanding your friend circle.
这是"终于交到黑人朋友"的暗号♥吗?
Is that code for "finally making Black friends"?
你和莉莉医生怎么样了?
So how are things going with Dr. Lily?
她想让我把我的感受写在日记里
She wants me to write my feelings in a journal.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表