剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
Come on, have Fry-yay. You're their mom. They love you.
但他们逃走了
But they ran away,
就像我逃走一样
like I ran away.
不像你逃走一样
Not like you ran away.
没有什么是像你这样的逃走
Nothing like how you ran away.
听着 你一定要成熟
Look, you've gotta be the bigger person.
你真烦人
You are so annoying.
所以油炸日可以吗?我们准备了?
So Fry-yay is a go? We're on?
可以 我们可以准备
It's a go. We're on.
-很好 我明天送他们 -欢迎你加入
-Good. I'll drop 'em off tomorrow. You're welcome to join.
跟我们一起炸一大堆乱七八糟的
Deep-fry a crap ton of shit with us.
我觉得不行
I… don't think so.
对 好
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 明天见
Well, I'll see you tomorrow.
嘿
Hey.
不管是什么让你这么难过
Whatever got you this upset,
让它们见鬼去吧
screw 'em.
谢谢你接了我的电♥话♥
Thanks for picking up.
那是妈妈吗?
Was that Mom?
她很想你
She misses you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
对 我也是 我不在乎
Yeah, me neither. I don't care.
她是想控制我们 她不是想我们
She misses controlling us. She doesn't miss us.
这话不公平 也不是真的
That's not fair, or true.
-你不了解她 爸爸 -其实我觉得我很了解她
-You don't know her, Dad. I think I know her pretty well, actually.
所以你给谁打电♥话♥了?
So who'd you call?
没有你想的那么见不得人
You're not as sly as you think, Georgia Miller. Remember, I know you.
记住 我了解你
哦 是吗?
Oh, you do?
我给锡安打电♥话♥了
-Uh-huh. -I called Zion.
哦 企鹅先生 我最喜欢的
Ooh, Mr. Penguin. My favorite.
因为油炸日 他明天会带孩子回来
He's bringing the kids back tomorrow for Fry-yay.
真的吗?
Really?
很好 时间差不多了
Good.
那个僵持开始变得有点荒谬了
It's about time. That standoff was starting to get a little ridiculous.
什么?
What?
-爸爸 不要 -金妮 拜托 是时候了
-Dad, no. -Ginny, come on, it's time.
不 你不知道 你不懂
No, you have no idea. You… You don't get it.
-所以那就告诉我 -她会假装什么都没发生过
-So tell me. -She'll pretend like nothing happened.
她会笑一下 假装我的整个世界没被打破
She's gonna put on a smile and act like my entire world didn't just crack open.
我了解她 爸爸
I know her, Dad.
我了解她 保罗
I know her, Paul.
她会像个小孩一样发脾气
She's gonna sulk and be a brat.
我不会给她满意的回应
I won't give her the satisfaction of a reaction.
我会开心地笑
Uh-uh. I'm just gonna smile and be pleasant.
这就是家人度假的方式 假装喜欢对方 该死的
That's what families do on holidays. Pretend to like each other, damn it.
我开始觉得我不该去油炸食品日
I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't come to fried food day.
油炸日
Fry-yay.
油炸日 抱歉
Fry-yay. Sorry.
我知道这不像兰多夫感恩节那么高级
I know it's not as fancy as a Randolph Thanksgiving.
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
是锡安吗?他不会留下 他只是送他们过来
Is it Zion? He isn't staying. He's just dropping them off.
不是锡安
It's not Zion.
听着 如果孩子们对我们这么不满 或许你们去过家庭日
Look, if the kids are this upset about us, maybe it would be good for you guys
不带我会好一些 就这一次
to have your family tradition without me, just this once.
我说了不是你的问题
I told you it's not about you.
当然是了 是关于我们的
Of course it is. It's about us.
我的意思是这太快了 我懂
I mean, this is going crazy fast. I get it.
我是说 这会…
I mean, it's… it's gotta be…
这会不和谐 你知道吗?
It's gotta be jarring, you know?
对 没错
Yeah, that is true.
不和谐
It's… jarring.
小宝贝 我知道这个订婚很快 好吗?
Gummy Bear, I know this engagement is fast, okay?
如果我跟你说实话 对我来说也不容易
It's not easy for me either if I'm being honest with you,
但你妈妈应该得到幸福
but your mom deserves to be happy, and Paul makes her happy.
保罗能让她幸福
这跟保罗无关 爸爸
It's not about Paul, Dad.
妈妈总是有新人
Mom always has a new guy.
她放个屁 然后八个人喜欢上她
She farts and like eight guys fall in love with her.
如果每次妈妈有新男人时 我都吓坏了 我都得吃药了
If I freaked out every time Mom had a new guy, I'd be medicated.
我很喜欢这话 让我感觉很好
I am loving this, really making me feel good.
我喜欢保罗 这让情况更糟了
I like Paul, which makes this worse.
重点不是保罗 是妈妈
It's not Paul, it's Mom.
我不知道你和你妈妈在吵什么
I don't know what you and your mom are fighting about,
但你妈妈很想你 她伤心了
but your mom misses you. She's hurt.
这个传统对她意义重大 不去会让她失落的
This tradition means a lot to her, and not going would upset her.
我不想让亲爱的妈妈失落
I don't want to upset Mommy Dearest.
金妮
Ginny.
告诉她我生病了 好吗? 告诉她我得了猩红热
Dad, just tell her I'm sick, okay?
Tell her that I have scarlet fever or something.
你要我告诉她你不能来
You want me to tell her you can't come
因为你得了《小妇人》里 让贝丝去世的病吗?
because you have what Beth died from in Little Women?
是的
Yes.
喂 嘿 没关系的
Hey. Hey, it's okay.
不 不是的 并不是没关系
No. No, it's not. It's not okay.
我不好 我真的不好
I'm not okay. I'm really not okay.
你没看到吗?
Don't you see that?
嘿 没关系 呼吸
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay. Breathe, breathe.
没关系的 我就在这里
It's okay. I'm right here.
好吗?我就在这里 抓紧我
Okay? I'm right here. Hold on to me.
抓紧我 好吗? 我在这里 好吗? 呼吸
Hold on to me, okay? I'm here, okay? Breathe.
没关系 看着我
It's okay. Look at me. Look at me.
好吗?
-Okay?
好 把手放在胸口
Okay, put your hand on your chest.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸 我就在这里 我是真的
Breathe. I'm right here. I'm real.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我陪着你
I got you.
没关系
-It's okay. It's okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
-You're gonna be okay.
-那是什么? -惊恐发作
-What was that? -A panic attack.
你以前发生过吗?
Has that ever happened to you?
你怎么知道要怎么做的?
How'd you know how to do that?
你妈妈以前经常这样
Your mom used to get them.
金妮 怎么了?
-Ginny, what's going on?
没关系
It's okay.
我会永远站在你这边 你可以告诉我
I'm always gonna be on your side. You can tell me.
别生气
Don't get mad.
我不会生气的
I won't be mad.
你保证?
Promise?
金妮 怎么回事?
Ginny, what is going on?
我这样的时候…
I do this thing…
就是伤害自己的时候
…where I hurt myself.
What--
什么…
你伤害自己是什么意思? 怎么伤害的自己?
What do you mean you hurt yourself? Hurt yourself how?
我有时会烫伤自己
I burn sometimes.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 没关系
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我想要没事
I wanna be okay.
我很高兴你告诉了我 好吗?
I'm so glad you told me, okay?
情况变得更糟了
It's gotten worse.
I'm so sorry, baby. I had no idea.
我很抱歉 宝贝 我之前不知道
我想停下来
I want to stop.
我会帮你的 好吗?我保证
I'm gonna get you help, okay? I promise.
我可以和你一起在这住吗?
Can I live here with you?
好 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
别担心 我们会解决的 好吗?
Don't worry about it. We'll figure it all out, okay?
明天 我们会和你妈妈谈谈这件事
Tomorrow, we'll talk to your mom about this.
爸爸 不 求你了
Dad, no. No, please.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表