剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, nothing.
-“我喜欢你的衣服” -她现在脸都红了
-"I love your outfit." -She's literally blushing right now.
-小吸血鬼紧身胸衣女孩 -闭嘴!
-Little vampire corset girl. -Shut up!
-她喜欢 -天啊
-She likes that. -Oh God.
我其实真的很担心马库斯
-I'm actually really worried about Marcus.
-我那天在房♥间里 -做什么?
-I was in his room the other day… -Doing what?
-做间谍 -行吧
-Spying. -Fair.
…我发现了他的艺术笔记本 真的非常阴暗
-Oh. -…and I found his art notebook.
And it's, like, really dark.
你跟他聊过这件事吗?
Did you talk to him about it?
对 我说
Yeah. I was like,
“喂 哥 我发现了你的艺术笔记本 真的很阴暗 我很担心你”
"Yo, bro, I found your art notebook. It's really dark. I'm worried about you."
他说:“你需要尊重我的隐私 信任很重要”
And he was all like, "You need to respect my privacy. Trust is important."
说了那些非常无聊的话
Really boring stuff like that.
不如你跟金妮聊聊这件事? 如果发生了什么 她会知道
Mm, why don't you talk to Ginny about it? She'll know if something's going on.
扎克!奥斯丁!
-Zach! Austin!
奥斯丁的妈妈来了
-Austin's mom is here.
嗨 扎克
Hey, Zach.
-嗨 爸爸 -嗨 儿子
-Hi, Dad. -Hey, buddy.
现在去拿你的东西 好吗?
Now go get your stuff, okay?
我告诉乔治娅 我会接他
I, uh, told Georgia that I'd pick him up.
你有没有收到我给你发的留言 那个阿伯特街的地方吗?
Did you get my voicemail about that place on Abbott Street?
对 收到了 很完美
Yes. Yes, uh, it is perfect.
-非常感谢 辛西娅 -没事
-Thank you so much, Cynthia. -No problem.
奥斯丁有爸爸在身边很好
It's nice for Austin to have his dad close by.
那个房♥东是一个朋友 我跟房♥东说一声 就应该能搬进去
The landlord's a friend of mine. So one word from me, you should get in.
-Oh.
再见
See ya.
-再见 -再见 回头见
-Bye. -Bye. See ya.
喂 你跟奥斯丁玩得开心吗?
Hey, hey, hey. Did you have fun with Austin?
我们在外面玩了捉迷藏
We played hide-and-seek outside.
在新英格兰的一月?
In January in New England?
上楼 整理你的玩具 我马上过去
Go upstairs, clean up your toys. I'll be right there.
你好 亲爱的 是我
Hello, my love. It's me.
扎克有了一个新朋友 他看起来真的很开心
So Zach has a new friend, and he seems really happy.
他们喜欢冷天在外面玩
And they like to play outside in the cold.
这让我想起来 我要给他买♥♥个新帽子
Which reminds me, I have to get him a new hat.
他在学校把山狮那个弄丢了
He lost his mountain lion one at school.
你知道嘛 我一直期待你能醒来 对吧?
You know, I keep expecting you to just wake up, right?
说:“喂 美人 在做什么美食?”
Say, "Hey, good-lookin', what's cookin'?"
太不公平了
It's so unfair.
我想跟你一起变老
I wanted to grow old with you.
因为我一直觉得你有了白头发 有了小皱纹
'Cause I always thought you'd look so cute with little white hairs,
一定会很可爱
little wrinkles.
我想看到
I wanna see that.
你这么善良 一定会长善良的皱纹
You to have wrinkles from being so kind…
亲爱的 善心的汤姆
…my dear, kind-hearted Tom.
你也知道 我交往过一些不太善良的男人
I dated some not so kind men, as you know,
大学的时候
in college.
我爸爸也是个混♥蛋♥
And my dad was an ass.
但你不是
But not you.
我的汤姆不是
Not my Tom.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉 汤姆
I'm so sorry, Tom.
-我都弄完了 乔 -很好
-I'm all closed out, Joe. -Good. Good.
-对 我送你去车上吧 -好
-Yeah. Well, let me walk you to your car. -Yes.
这里是威斯布里
It's Wellsbury.
大家都互相看着有没有犯罪发生呢
Crime watch is like jaywalking.
我没事
I'm good.
晚安
Good night.
好了 帕德玛 行了 我没事
All right. Padma, come on, I'm fine.
-不 你有事 -我没事
-No, you're not. -I'm fine.
他就在外面
He was outside.
-从他的滑板上掉下来了 -金妮在这里吗?
-Fell off his board. -Is Ginny here?
没在 天啊 她早就走了
No, man, she left a long time ago.
-你喝多了? -没有
-Are you drunk? -No.
-马库… -你看
-Marc-- -Look.
马库斯
Marcus. Marcus.
好了
Okay there.
你可以弄杯咖啡吗?不如你坐下?
Can you put up the coffee? Why don't you take a seat, huh?
就在你身后
Right behind you.
-喝吧 -不用 我没事
-Drink. -No, I'm good.
或者我可以打给你妈吗?
Or I can call your mom?
再来
Again.
-马库斯 你周日怎么喝醉了 -因为周日很让人抑郁
-Marcus, why are you drunk on a Sunday? -Because Sundays are depressing.
他有周日恐惧症 想到下一周就焦虑
He's got the Sunday scaries.
你还没有进入到现实世界呢
Not even in the real world yet.
我感觉很现实
It feels pretty real to me.
对 听着 高中有时候很难熬 兄弟
Yeah, listen, um, high school can be rough, man,
但不会永远持续
but it… it doesn't last forever.
我绝对能看到你高中的时候 也过得很难受
I could totally see you having a hard time in high school.
什么?
What?
不是 我只是能看到 你后来的人生中才开始做自己
No, just I can see you coming into yourself later in life.
不是 我高中的时候很酷
No, I… I was cool in high school.
我简直就像新鲜王子
I was pretty much like the Fresh Prince.
谁?
Who?
显然你小时候没看过 《尼克夜晚节目》
You did not grow up with Nick at Nite and it shows.
我们要怎么把你送回家?
How are we getting you home?
我可以开车送他
I can drive him.
马库斯 你想告诉我 你为什么要喝酒吗?
Marcus, do you wanna tell me why you're drinking alcohol?
水是一种有限的资源
Water is a finite resource.
Okay, take him home.
好吧 送他回家吧
你好吗?好吧
What's up? All right.
好
-Okay. -Okay.
天啊 我一点都不怀念高中
Man, I don't miss high school.
所以你暑假 去佐治亚州的旅程怎么样?
So how was your summer trip to Georgia?
我不知道 很热辣
I don't know, hot?
所以你想要历史考试的答案
Okay, so do you want the answers for the history test
还是化学考试的答案?
or the chemistry test?
你怎么弄到的?
Dude, how'd you get those?
什么意思? 所有人都相信安静的走廊监控
What do you mean? Everyone trusts a quiet hall monitor
没课的很多时候都在主办公室
who spends a lot of his free blocks in the main office
有时候还被要求去校对复印件
and sometimes gets asked to collate photocopies.
你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
我在学习期间帮别人 因为我没有太多朋友
I'm helping during my study period because I don't really have many friends.
你太邪恶了 我想应该没人知道
You are so evil, and… I guess nobody knows.
你的雷朋眼镜呢?
What… What happened to your Ray-Bans?
我弄丢了
I lost them.
让开 怪胎
Move, freak.
喂 你好吗?
Yo, what's up?
今年会跟去年一样
This year's gonna be the same.
你们知道的
You know it.
乔 说真的 别去 他会毁掉你的
Joe, seriously, don't, man. He's gonna destroy you.
就… 忘掉吧
Just… Just let it go.
我不太擅长忘掉事情
I'm not great at letting things go.
乔
-Joe.
嗨
Hey.
你会希望自己没有那样做
You're gonna wish you didn't do that.
对 我同意
Yeah, we… we agree on that.
靠
Shit.
厨房♥灯亮着 他们还没睡
The light's on in the kitchen. They're still up.
我喝醉有多明显?
How noticeably drunk am I?
-非常明显 -天啊 靠
-Very. -Oh God. Shit.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
Uh…
“麦可欣 救命”
"Max, help."
“在车道上”
"In the driveway."
喂 帕德玛 我很抱歉
Hey, Padma, I'm sorry.
没关系 你家住得离我家没有很远
It's fine. You don't live that far from me.
不 我是说…
No, I mean…
我很抱歉…
I'm sorry…
一切都是
for everything
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表