剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
We need a social media presence to humanize you.
-市长内助经营的账号♥ -不存在市长内助
-An account run by the mayoress. -Still not a thing.
尼克 你知道我是对的 保罗魅力非凡 长得又帅
Nick, you know I'm right. Paul's charismatic. He's good-looking.
-开始感觉我还挺抢手的 -他有贝托的能量 奥巴马的能量
Okay, starting to feel like a piece of meat.
He's got Beto energy. Obama energy.
对 他就跟奥巴马一模一样
Oh, oh yes, he's exactly like Obama,
凭借自己的努力 爬到世界最高级办公室的黑人
a Black man who worked his way to the highest office in the world.
非常相同
-The very same.
进行社交推广不是坏主意 我们可以雇一个人
Socials aren't a bad idea. We could hire someone.
你为什么不让我帮忙?
Why won't you let me help?
我也可以这样问你
I could ask you the same thing.
斯坦贝克在这里做的是 为了在精神上活下去
What Steinbeck is doing here is making a clear connection
在救赎的重要性之间 创造一个清晰的联♥系♥
between the importance of redemption in order to survive spirituality.
你们看 这个家庭成功活了下来
You see, the family manages to survive
展现了善良的行为
and perform an act of kindness,
展现出他们没有失去体面感
showing that they have not lost their sense of decency.
所以如果把这个放入上下文中…
So if you put that into context…
早上六点起床
Got up at 6:00 a.m.
我突袭了派对城市 我甚至还用了亮片胶水
I raided Party City, and I even used glitter glue.
她真是够刻薄的
She's being such a mean girl.
She'll get over it.
她会忘掉的
我们没有做一个好朋友 她生气了
She's mad that we weren't being good friends,
但她对我们也并不好
but she's not being good to us.
我感觉如果她知道我们都在一起玩 她会气疯的
I feel like she would freak out if she knew that we were all hanging out.
-想拍张照片吗? -应该可以
-Wanna take a picture? -I think I do.
我们来拍吧
Let's do it.
-进来镜头里 -不要
-Get in this. -No, uh…
这个舞蹈非常关键 好吧? 我们刚刚遇见约瑟芬
This dance is pivotal, okay? We just met Josephine.
独♥立♥
Independent.
婚姻?绝对不行
-Marriage? Absolutely not.
然后我们遇见了公爵 他是一匹孤狼 反体制的人
And we met the duke, you know, lone wolf, anti-establishment.
然后他们遇见了彼此
And then they meet each other.
然后约瑟芬意识到自己对公爵有感情
And then, oh, Josephine realizes she has feelings for the duke.
公爵意识到自己对约瑟芬有感情
The duke realizes he has feelings for Josephine.
他们却假装没有
They pretend… they don't.
然后…
-And it goes…
搭在彼此身上 转身、站稳 二、三
Carriage up, and turning, box, two, three.
漫步、闪烁步 然后结束
Promenade, twinkle step, and close.
来
Here.
好
Okay.
搭在彼此身上
Carriage up.
抱歉
-Sorry.
“漫步”那里我没有跟上
Uh, he lost me at "promenade."
-麦可欣 你想过来吗? -好
-Uh, Max, you wanna come here? -Yeah.
-你介意把手臂放下来吗? -好 抱歉
-Do you mind putting your arm down? -Yes. Sorry.
今天是我生日 我很受欢迎 很受别人喜爱
It's my birthday. I'm very popular and beloved.
哦 生日快乐
Ooh, happy birthday.
谢谢 也祝你我的生日快乐
Thank you. Happy my birthday to you.
其实 你周五真的应该来我的派对
Actually, you should totally come to my party on Friday.
在布罗迪家的地下室 戏剧的所有演员都被邀请了
It's at Brodie's basement. Whole cast and crew's invited.
是吗?也许吧
Yeah? Uh, maybe.
喂 我的戏服会有乳♥沟♥吗?
Hey, will my costume have cleavage?
你会喜欢的 我保证
You'll like it, I promise.
我对整个演出的灵感
I have this whole steampunk
都是蒸汽朋克 与维多利亚高层社会概念结合的
meets Victorian high society concept for the whole show.
-好 听起来不错 -听起来不错吧?
-Okay, that sounds amazing. -Doesn't it sound so good?
是的 我觉得太厉害了
Yes. I'm so impressed.
其实 我一直都有 注意到你的穿衣风格
Actually, I've always really noticed your style.
-真的吗? -对 我喜欢你的整体形象
-Really? -Yeah. Oh, I love your whole look.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是 我喜欢你的衬衫
-You too. I love your shirt.
转过身
Um, turn around.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
抱歉我来晚了 乔注意到了吗?
Sorry I'm late. Did Joe notice?
-他没在这里 -好
-He's not here. -Okay.
嗨 马库斯
Hey, Marcus.
嗨
Hey.
怎么了?我们经常偷咖啡的
What? We steal coffee, like, all the time.
再见
See ya.
怎么样了?
How's that going?
嗯… 很好
Um, it's… it's good.
他是你男朋友吗?
Is he your boyfriend?
-Um… -Yeah, sounds about right.
对 听起来差不多
喂 什么样的反♥社♥会♥者 会点姜饼拿铁啊?
Hey, what, uh… what sociopath orders a gingerbread latte?
-听起来很卑鄙 -是的 我今天早上喝了 很恶心
-That sounds vile. Mmm. -It is. I had it this morning. Gross.
我的天 乔
Oh my God. Joe.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
怎么了?
What?
好吧 行 搏击俱乐部的第一条原则 就是不要提起搏击俱乐部
Okay, yeah, uh, first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
真可爱
Cute.
搏击俱乐部的第二条原则是 不要提起搏击俱乐部
Second rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
-我花钱雇你们两个就是说这个的? -这个免费
-Am I paying you both for this? -It's free.
这是全新的形象
-This is a new look. -You like it?
你喜欢吗?
反主流文化快销店的感觉
It's very Hot Topic.
什么?
What?
-快消店是什么? -不知道 但我感觉他在侮辱我
-What the heck is Hot Topic? -I don't know, but I think he insulted me.
辛西娅 你要续杯吗?
Cynthia, would you like a refill?
-现在是下午四点左右 是吧? -四点 你看 其实是4:15
-It's 4:00 p.m. somewhere, right? -It's 4:00 p.m. here. 4:15, actually.
很好
Oh, that's good.
如果你想问我怎么样了 别问
If you're about to ask me how I'm doing, don't.
我不太好 我不想聊这个
I'm not doing well, and I don't wanna talk about it--
天啊 你的眼睛怎么了?
-Oh my God, what happened to your eye?
如果你不想聊 我也不想聊
Well, if you're not talking, I'm not either.
乔 我需要一个只有你能提供的帮助
Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe. I need help only you can provide.
-好啊 -我需要看一眼你们的菜单
-Goody. -I need your caterer menu.
我要在邻里俱乐部举办一场派对
I'm throwing a party at the Neighborhood Club.
你正在看着俱乐部的最新成员
You're looking at their newest member.
-恭喜 -谁打了你的脸?
-Congratulations. -Who punched you in the face?
你是新成员的时候 举办了什么派对?
What party did you throw when you were a new member?
汤姆和我举办了一场爵士乐派对
-Tom and I did a tailgating party. -Oh.
我们雇了一群高中足球运动员 穿着他们的制♥服♥分发鸡翅
We hired some high school football players to wear their uniforms and pass out wings,
汤姆接了一小桶
-and Tom tapped a keg. -Mm.
听起来很有趣 天啊
Sounds really fun. Damn it.
喂 小蜜桃 你可以给我做一杯姜饼拿铁吗?
Hey, Peach, can you make me a gingerbread latte?
你也被邀请了 乔
You're invited too, Joe.
如果你只是想让我提供餐饮 不需要邀请我
You don't have to invite me if you just want me to cater.
我邀请你是因为我想让你来
I'm inviting you because I want you to come.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
而且我想让你提供餐饮
And I want you to cater.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 艾伦
Hello, Ellen.
我来举白旗了
I come waving a white flag.
-白葡萄酒 差不多吧 -你想怎样 乔治娅?
-Well, white wine. Same thing. -What do you want, Georgia?
我正在给双胞胎做生日晚餐
I'm in the middle of making the twins' birthday dinners, okay?
马库斯想要汉堡 麦可欣想要鸡肉空心面 所以…
And Marcus wants burgers, and Maxine wants chicken ziti, so…
我搞砸了 我应该告诉你 马库斯和金妮的事情
I messed up. I should have told you about Marcus and Ginny.
我没有好的借口 我应该有的 我很抱歉
I don't have a good excuse. I should have, and I'm sorry.
我通常一切都是自己处理 然后…
I usually handle everything myself, and…
我不知道除此之外 我该怎样解释 但我想你了
I don't know how to explain it other than that, but…
…I miss you.
我想念我的朋友了
I miss my friend.
好 我也想你了
-Okay. I miss you too.
给 你可能想倒点这个
-Here. You might wanna pour that.
我学到了教训 我过来是想告诉你
I learned my lesson, and I came over to tell you
马库斯又爬进金妮的窗户了
that Marcus is climbing through Ginny's window again.
我昨晚抓到他那样做了
I caught him last night.
他以为自己是谁?《希德姐妹帮》 里的克里斯蒂安·斯莱特吗?
Who does he think he is? Christian Slater in Heathers?
这个有意思 我都没想到这个
Oh, that's a good one. I didn't think of that one.
难以置信 他们是以为我们傻吗?
Unbelievable. Do they think we're stupid?
对
Yeah.
他们为什么不能正常约会 走前门呢?
Why can't they just date and use the front door?
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表