剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
You're right, uh…
不是你的问题 是我的问题 抱歉
It's not you, it's… it's me. I'm sorry.
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我已经不再相信了
I… I don't believe that anymore.
因为你说了永远 你那样说了 现在你又食言了?
Because you said forever, you said that, and now you're bailing?
不 我还在这里
No, I'm still here.
-我会永远在你身边… -不!
-I will always be here for you-- -No!
不 你真的要离开我了
No, you're literally leaving me.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯 我告诉了你一切 你那么了解我…
Marcus, Marcus, I told you everything. You know me like--
我知道
I know. I know.
那又…
Then wha--
好 这不是你
Okay, okay, this isn't you.
这不是你 你不会… 你不会这样对我
This isn't you. Just you wouldn't… you wouldn't do this to me.
对吧?因为我是… 我是你的金妮 然后…
Right? 'Cause I'm-- I'm your Ginny, and…
我是你的金妮
I'm… I'm your Ginny.
对吧?你是我的马库斯
Right? Right? And… And you're my Marcus.
所以你不会这样伤害我 对吧?
And so you wouldn't… you wouldn't hurt me like this, right?
我不想持续伤害你
I don't wanna keep hurting you.
什么?
What?
这该死的走廊是怎么回事?
Wha-- What is with this goddamn hallway? I--
你说…
You said--
你说你会永远爱我
You said that you'd always love me.
对吧?你说你会永远爱我 今天、明天、永远
Right? You said you'd always love me today, tomorrow, forever.
你说你觉得很合理
You said that I make sense to you.
对
Yeah.
这是你说的 这些是你说过的话!
You said that. Those are things you said!
我是真心的
-I meant that.
那现在什么改变了?
Then what changed?
什么改变了?告诉我 我做错了什么…
What changed? Just tell me what I did wrong and--
-告诉我吧 -天啊 没有什么
-Please, just tell me. -God, Jesus, nothing.
你没有做什么 只是…
You didn't do anything. It's--
是我的问题 我保证
It's me, I promise.
你保证?
You promise?
你又在对我保证 马库斯?
You're making promises to me, Marcus?
你知道吗?我讨厌保证
You know what? I hate promises
因为所有对我保证过的人
because anyone who has ever made a promise to me
最后都打破了誓言 因为他们是骗子
has broken it because they're liars.
你是最不该对我说谎的一个人
You're supposed to be the one who doesn't lie to me.
你甚至在意现在对我的伤害吗?
Do you even care that you're hurting me?
-我当然在意 我只是… -怎么了?
-Of course I do. I just-- -What?
我现在没有空间…
I don't have room…
容纳别人的痛苦了
for anyone else's pain right now.
你明白自己在做什么吗?
Do you understand what you're doing?
你是在说…
You're saying…
你是在说 你觉得永远无法再拥抱我 也没关系
you're saying that… that you're okay with never holding me again,
永远无法吻我
never kissing me.
就这样结束了?就…
Just… Just done? Just…
对
-Yeah.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
你会意识到这不是你
You're gonna realize that this isn't you.
到时候就太晚了 因为你在破坏掉我们
And it's gonna be too late because… because you're breaking us.
如果我们分手了 就结束了…
And… And if we're broken, it's over, and…
拜托 不要这样 马库斯 求你了
Please. Please don't do this, Marcus, please.
不要这样
Please don't do this.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天!太棒了!
-Oh my God! That was incredible!
布拉西亚 我的天!
Bracia, oh my God!
天啊 全程布莱恩的眼睛 都没办法离开你!
Oh my God, Bryon could not keep his eyes off of you the entire time!
-真的吗? -是 我发誓
-Really, really, really? -Yes, I swear.
布拉西亚 太难以置信了
-Bracia, that was unbelievable.
-她真是太美了 是吧? -好 麦可欣 你可以走了
-Wasn't she so beautiful? -Okay, Max, you can go now.
-好 -当然
-Okay. -Definitely.
你演得太棒了!
Amazing job!
你想跟我一起 出去喝个咖啡之类的吗?
Um, did you wanna go out with me for, like, a coffee or something?
对 好 我愿意
Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to. I mean, you're why I did the play.
我是说 你是我演这个戏剧的原因
什么?
What?
对 我的队友太疯狂了 我选了这个 没选橄榄球
Yeah. My teammates are so mad I did this instead of football.
这太蠢了 你可能不记得了
This is so stupid, and you probably don't remember,
我们以前一起去过密室逃脱
but we once went to an escape room together.
-真的吗? -对
-Really? -Yeah, yeah.
你太棒了 麦可欣
You were incredible, Max.
你想让我帮忙把衣服脱下来吗?
Do you want me to help you get out of this?
我可以吻你吗?
May I kiss you?
当然可以
Hell yeah.
好
Okay.
非常感谢 你太棒了
Thank you so much. You did so good.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸!
Dad!
-麦可欣 -你真棒
-Max. -You were amazing.
天啊 你也是
Oh my God, you too.
嗨!
Hey!
Mm.
你太棒了!
You were fabulous!
我只看到了你
I only saw you.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你呢?你喜欢吗?
How about you? You like it?
-Yo, what's up?
麦可欣
Max.
-苏菲 嗨 -嗨
-Sophie. Hi. -Hi.
你来了
You came.
因为你认识表演中的其他人 不是因为我
Because you know other people in the show, not me,
因为你认识很多演戏剧的人
'cause you know a lot of theater people.
-你有很多演戏剧的朋友 他们… -你很棒
-A lot of theater friends you have and-- -You were wonderful.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 你想找时间喝个咖啡吗?
Hey, do you wanna grab coffee sometime?
我感觉我们 有些没解决的问题需要聊聊
I… I feel like we have some unresolved stuff to talk about.
回到抑郁生活的房♥间
Being back in the room where depression lives,
这是一种尖锐的痛苦 一种淹没一切的麻木
it's a sharp pain and an overwhelming numbness.
我爱她
I love her.
就算在这个房♥间里 我也爱她
Even in the room, I love her.
但是被爱也需要努力
But being loved takes work too.
我现在没有被爱的权力
I don't have it in me to be loved right now.
那是枪声吗?
Was that a gunshot?
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表