剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
天哪
Oh my gosh.
我妈妈在我这个年纪时就怀上我了 才15岁
My mom had me when she was my age, 15.
所以我只有七岁时 她就找我谈论性话题了
So, I got the sex talk when I was only seven.
但并不是老生常谈 “鸟儿下蛋、蜜蜂授粉”这类废话
But it wasn't your typical birds and bees crap.
话说回来 我妈也不是典型的母亲
Then again, there's not much typical about my mom.
-能借我一支笔吗? -男人满脑子想的都是性♥爱♥
Uh… you have a pen I could borrow? -Sex. Men want it.
-而且他们觉得你应该成全他们 -谢谢
-And they think you should give it to 'em. -Thank you.
但除非能得到回报 不然你什么都不应该给
But you should never give anything unless you're gettin' somethin' in return.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. -Hey.
跟男人发生性关系时 你可以得到两样东西
You can get two things from sex with a man.
激♥情♥或权力
Passion or power.
你真是个废物
You're such a loser!
但你最好要确保自己有所收获
You better make sure you're gettin' somethin'.
不然你只是被人搞了而已
Otherwise, you're just gettin' screwed.
噢 一定要用安全套
Oh, and use a condom.
我妈妈从来都不会放松警惕
Mom never lets her guard down.
她永远都拥有主控权
She's always in control.
那番关于性的谈话非常有效
It was a really effective sex talk.
-我依然是处♥女♥ -维金妮亚米勒
-I'm still a virgin. - Virginia Miller.
到走廊来 我想跟你聊聊
Can I talk to you in the hall?
维金妮亚…
Virginia…
请叫我金妮
-It's Ginny.
你的继父出车祸了
Your stepfather's been in an accident.
你妈妈正带着你弟弟过来
Your mom's on her way here with your brother.
我真的很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
他没有活下来
He didn't make it.
可怜的安珀林恩 我知道他们离婚了 问题多多
Poor Amber Lynn. I know they had their problems with the divorce,
但她肯定还是很崩溃
but still, she must be devastated.
你见过新任妻子吗?
Have you seen the new wife?
谁会在葬礼上露那么多乳♥沟♥啊?
Who shows that much cleavage at a funeral?
真俗气
-Tacky.
哎呀 抱歉 我绊了一脚
-Oh! -Oops. Pardon me. I tripped.
肯尼是最好的
Kenny was the best.
最好的
The best.
我当了那么多年的单亲妈妈 他就像是老天派来救我的
After being a single mother for so long,
he was like a godsend.
他对维金妮亚和奥斯丁都很好
And he was wonderful with Virginia and Austin.
他视他们为己出
He treated 'em like his very own.
他们不是他亲生的 却要继承他的所有财产
Well, they weren't his own, yet they're gettin' all his money.
他把原本留给可怜戴维的遗产 都分给了那烂货
Giving poor Davey's inheritance to that… trash.
他是个混账东西
He was a bastard.
他是个慷慨的天使
He was a generous angel,
真不敢相信他已经撒手人寰了
and I can't believe he's gone.
激♥情♥、权势、男人、性♥爱♥
Passion, power, men, sex.
她的话准没错 她是这方面的专家
I'll take her word for it.
She's the expert.
我和我妈妈完全不一样
I'm nothing like my mom.
我在柜台上偷♥情♥ 被她抓包了 那不是我
她看到我在沙发上啪啪啪了 那不是我
我甚至跟她在淋浴室里搞 那不是我
她甚至拍到了我偷♥情♥的照片 那不是…
喂!
Hey!
抱歉 对于后座那位九岁孩子来说 这首歌♥是不是不合适?
Sorry. Do you think this song's appropriate for a nine-year-old?
拜托 他什么都不明白 奥斯丁 这首歌♥唱的是什么意思?
Please. He doesn't understand any of it. Austin, what's this song about?
在浴室地板上做♥爱♥的时候被抓包了
Doing it on the bathroom floor, getting caught
然后撒谎 以免惹祸上身
and lying so you don't get in trouble.
继续玩你的哈利波特游戏吧
Go back to your Harry Potter game.
你穿的是什么衣服? 看起来像瑞戴尔高中的凡妮莎哈金斯
What are you wearing? You look like Vanessa Hudgens at Rydell High.
你们的瑞佐是由凡妮莎饰演 而不是斯托克德
The fact that your Rizzo is Vanessa and not Stockard
正显出了你们这代人的弊病
is literally everything that's wrong with your generation.
我承认 斯托克德很棒 但凡妮莎让所有人眼前一亮
Stockard is great, OK, but Vanessa surprised everyone.
谁知道呢?
Who knew?
你喜欢吗?
You like?
你像是长了坏疽
You look like you have gangrene.
你肯定会喜欢麻省的 那边的人很爱国
You're gonna like Massachusetts. It's very patriotic.
是个完美的新起点
Perfect for a fresh start.
-你不能怀孕 -说点我不知道的事行吗?
-You can't get pregnant. -You know something I don't?
一个叫马萨诸塞 或威斯布里的宝宝吗?
A baby named Massachusetts or Wellsbury?
这是虐待儿童
It's child abuse.
布里挺可爱的啊
Bury is kinda cute.
妈妈 你说我们会在这儿 住一段时间对吗?就我们三个?
You said we'd be here for a while, right, Mom? Just the three of us?
记得有一次肯尼带我们自驾游 去大盆地沙漠吗?
Remember that trip Kenny took us on to the Great Basin Desert?
对 一路开啊开 好像没有尽头
Yeah. It went on and on and on and on.
妈妈的约会生活就像是那片沙漠
Well, Momma's datin' life is like that desert.
一眼望去 空空如也
Nothin' in sight as far as the eye can see.
那片沙漠里什么都没有
There was nothin' in that desert.
那片沙漠里什么都没有
-Oh! There was nothin' in that desert. -I'll believe it when I see it.
耳听为虚 眼见为实
你今天脾气真臭!
You're crabby today!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我很难过
I'm sad.
我是个有情绪的人类 我可以难过吧?
I'm a human having an emotion. Am I allowed to be sad?
难过?你又不喜欢德州
Sad? You hated Texas.
也许我是想念肯尼吧
Maybe I miss Kenny.
你讨厌肯尼
You hated Kenny.
警官先生 你好啊!
Hi, Mr. Officer!
那是种族歧视吗?
Was that racist?
你那是种族歧视吧?
That was racist, right?
我们没有把那狗屁留在南方
Guess we're not leaving that bullshit in the South.
你怎么回事?“警官先生 你好啊” 听起来像是一部烂黄♥片♥
What was with you? "Hi, Mr. Officer." You sound like a bad porn.
我想被搜身 很久没人碰我了
I could use a good pat-down. Been a while.
恶心
Gross.
说真的 就是恶心
Seriously, just gross.
给我留下了创伤 我有阴影
Scarring. I'm scarred.
你喜欢
You like it. Ha!
你喜欢
You like it.
看起来像是保罗列维尔 跟南瓜拿铁搞在了一起
It looks like Paul Revere boned a pumpkin spice latte.
听好了 我们会当上这城镇的老大
Mark my words, we are gonna run this town.
当上老大、放火烧了它 然后逃之夭夭 差不多的套路
Run it, burn it to the ground, flee into the night. Same difference.
这儿连政♥治♥家也很帅
Even the politicians are good-looking.
他长得好像年轻时的肯尼迪
He looks like a young JFK.
和沙漠一样 对吗?
Like the desert, right?
跟休斯顿的无电梯大楼 和新奥尔良的公♥寓♥比 这是天壤之别
It's a far cry from the walk-up in Houston
and the apartment in New Orleans. Look at it.
看看
这房♥子只属于我们三个吗?
-It's just ours? Just the three of us? -Mm-hmm.
最大的卧室归我了!
-I'm picking the biggest bedroom!
来吗?
Comin'?
不!
No!
放开我!
-Help me! Please help me! - Come on!
- Shut up!
小贱♥货♥ 你给我过来!
You little bitch. Come here!
我要杀了你 玛丽!
I'm gonna kill you, Mary!
你是怎么想的?竟然在路边抽大♥麻♥
I wanna know what you were thinking smoking weed on the side of the road
大庭广众地干这事儿 有邻居、警♥察♥…
in clear view of everyone. Neighbors, the cops…
说真的 我想知道你脑子 是不是进水了?
Seriously, I wanna know what was going through your brain!
这是合法的
Well, it's legal now.
你抽就不合法
Not for you, it isn't.
快给我进屋
You get inside that house.
你被禁足了
You are grounded.
回答我啊 该死!
Acknowledge me, dammit!
好吧 我被禁足了
All right, I'm grounded.
但什么时候吃晚饭?我饿死了
When's dinner though? 'Cause I'm really hungry.
妈的
Oh shit.
有人吗?门没关
Hello! The door's open.
进来吧!
Come on in!
你好啊 我是艾伦贝克 欢迎搬来这个街区
Hi there. I'm Ellen Baker. Welcome to the neighborhood.
我是乔治娅米勒 你还带了曲奇来
Georgia Miller. And you brought cookies.
真是太友善了
Aren't you a peach?
你就住在对面吧? 我刚刚好像看到你开车回家
You live across the way, right? I think I saw you drive in earlier.
你看到了那一幕吧?
-Saw that, did you? -Mm-hmm.
对啊 是这样的…
-Right. Well…
是这样的 我刚开车回家 就看到他在角落里抽大♥麻♥
OK, get this.
I'm driving home, and I see him on the corner, smoking a joint.
就站在人行道中间 毫无羞耻心 他根本不在乎
In the middle of the sidewalk! No shame. Not a care in the world.
大礼拜天的 把自己嗑得飘飘欲仙
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表