剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
She's going through a lot. She's in therapy for it.
那有很多好处
Lot of good that'll do.
你觉得治疗没用吗?
You don't think therapy can help?
我觉得治疗是个骗局 就是为了赚钱
I think therapy's a scam. It's about making money.
抱怨你的破事 没有帮助过我认识的任何人
Whining about your shit never helped anyone I know.
怎么了?
What?
金妮 去厨房♥帮我
Ginny, help me in the kitchen.
你以为我是邪恶的母亲 对吧? 不像爸爸
You think I'm the evil parent, right? Not like Dad.
我看到你们看着对方
I see you guys looking at each other.
“哦 妈妈疯了 她很邪恶” 对吧?
"Oh, Mom's crazy. She's evil," right?
所以你才跑去找爸爸
That's why you ran away to Daddy.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我才是牺牲了一切的人
I'm the one who sacrificed everything.
你可以随便评判我 但我当时在场
You could judge me all you want, but I was there.
当只有你和我 我们什么 也没有的时候 他在哪里?
Where was he when it was just you and me and we had nothing?
哦 他去了异国风情的地方 过着最好的生活
Oh, he was off in exotic places, living his best life.
但我没有
But not me.
邪恶的妈妈没有 对吧?
Not evil Mom, huh?
你在哪里?
Where are ya?
你在哪里 锡安?锡安?
Where are ya, Zion? Zion?
嗯?
-Yeah?
好吧 时机太糟糕了
Okay, that is such bad timing.
-怎么了? -你说你想谈谈
-What's going on? -You said you wanted to talk.
谈吧
Talk.
金妮…
Ginny…
想和我一起住一阵子
wants to come live with me for a little while.
当然
Of course.
-她当然想 -我不认为这是个坏主意
-Of course she does. -I don't think it's a bad idea.
-你不认为吗? -一小阵子
-You don't? -For a little while.
给你们一点空间
Give you guys some space.
-你想搬出去吗? -直到你和保罗安顿下来
-You wanna move out? -Just until you and Paul settle in.
因为这是针对保罗 对吧?
'Cause this is about Paul, right?
-不行 -什么?
-No. -What?
我说了不行
I said no.
我是你的妈妈
I'm your mother,
上帝 在他无尽的智慧里 让我来管你的健康
and God, in his infinite wisdom, put me in charge of your well-being.
-我有权利 我说不行 -乔治娅…
-I have rights. I say no. -Georgia--
那奥斯丁呢?
What about Austin?
嘿 奥斯丁 你想搬回家吗? 我们可以吃很多冰淇淋
Hey, Austin, you wanna move home? We can have lots of ice cream.
好!
Yeah!
好!
Yeah!
奥斯丁想住在这里
Austin wants to live here.
爸爸 不行
Dad, no.
-不行 -听着 还有更多事
-No. -Look, there's more to it.
说真的 打住
Seriously, stop.
-金妮已经… -打住
-Ginny's been-- -Stop.
-金妮 我们必须说 -不!
-Ginny, we have to. -No!
-爸爸 不 别说了 -金妮… 不…
-Dad, no. Just stop. -Ginny-- No--
我要搬回家!
I'll move home!
我想搬回家
I wanna move home.
别说了
Just stop.
听起来我们做出了决定
Sounds like we have a decision.
金妮 你个小混♥蛋♥
Ginny, you little shit.
你错过了我人生中最美好的夜晚
You missed the greatest night of my life.
保罗赢了
Paul won.
猜猜谁是第♥一♥夫♥人♥…
Guess who the first lady of--
缺失的一块拼图突然归位
A puzzle piece that was missing suddenly slides into place.
我看到了
And I see it.
我看到她了
I see her.
她到底是谁
Who she really is.
(路易斯安那州 结婚证书)
(阿♥拉♥巴马州 出生证明)
我之前怎么没注意到?
How did I miss it before?
这就是她一直以来的样子
This is who she's always been.
(安东尼·格林 30岁 新奥尔良)
I just ate a leftover sandwich and I'm ready to die.
我吃了一个剩三明治 我准备好死了
你快完成了吗?
You almost done?
我只是在准备下周的教案
I'm just working on the lesson plan for next week.
教案?他们是三年级的学生 什么课?
Lesson plan? They're third graders. What's the lesson?
跟猫押韵的是毛和包?
Cat rhymes with bat rhymes with gnat?
那是你三年级学到的?
That's what you learned in the third grade?
然后你去了常青藤学校?
And you went on to an Ivy League school?
-好吧… -我很快就完了
-Well… Mm. -I'll be done soon.
那张漂亮的脸
That beautiful face.
她看起来没变 因为她这个人就没有变
She looks the same because she is the same.
是我变了
It's me that's changed.
现在是我认不出自己的脸
Now it's my face I don't recognize.
(我给你订了周一的治疗)
(爱你 小宝贝)
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
-要我走吗? -是的
-Should I go? -Yes.
不要
No.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我不应该… -没关系
-I shouldn't-- -It's okay.
我也是
Me too.
我得走了
I had to leave.
我不能在她身边
I couldn't be around her.
你妈妈?
Your mom?
怎么了?
What happened?
很不好
It's bad.
-太糟糕了 我不知道该怎么办 -好 没关系
-It's so bad. I don't know what to do. -Okay. It's okay.
我全家都破裂了
My whole family's broken.
-我崩溃了 -喂
-I'm broken. -Hey.
我也崩溃了
I'm broken too.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不了解很多
I don't know a lot.
我不是无所不知 但是…
I don't know anything, but…
你对我很重要
you make sense to me.
我不会放弃的
I'm not letting go of that.
你能待一晚吗?
Can you stay the night?
好 当然
Yeah, definitely.
来吧
Come on.
乔治娅
-Georgia!
开门
Open this door!
快开门 乔治娅!
Just open the door, Georgia!
乔治娅!
Georgia!
你觉得你可以这样对我吗? 我要杀了你 乔治娅·米勒
You think you can do this to me? I'm going to kill you, Georgia Miller.
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表